Release the Krak... err FISA Memo!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
Okay so Trump reversed obama's unconstitutional edict regarding dreamers. He gave congress 6 months to fix the situation and create proper legislation. Nothing was done until there is a budget impasse and thr democrats are using this impasse to get everything they want. That is the actual issue at hand. Dont give me a sob story about the GOP being meanies to dreamers. This crap is why our government is dysfunctional.
Oh please they had a bipartisnan deal. One that Trump told them to come up with and that he would sign anything they came up with and take the heat from the base. Then he fucked the whole thing. He is the problem at this point.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Okay so Trump reversed obama's unconstitutional edict regarding dreamers. He gave congress 6 months to fix the situation and create proper legislation. Nothing was done until there is a budget impasse and thr democrats are using this impasse to get everything they want. That is the actual issue at hand. Dont give me a sob story about the GOP being meanies to dreamers. This crap is why our government is dysfunctional.
Nope, Trump actually reached an agreement with Dems on DACA back in September. Then he reneged.

Reactions: UberNeuman

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Hahahaha! The same party that outed a CIA agent to score a political point? The Republicans are pretty soft on national security when it interferes with greed or mean-spirited stupidity.

Are you referring to when the obama adminsitration outed the CIA chief in Kabul? That was far more serious than Valerie Plame.... but whatever. And do note... insulting the Republican party wont hurt my feelings. A lot of the GOP are no better than democrats sad to say.

Reactions: imported_tajmahal

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Oh please they had a bipartisnan deal. One that Trump told them to come up with and that he would sign anything they came up with and take the heat from the base. Then he fucked the whole thing. He is the problem at this point.

He's just Repubs' excuse. The only way to know for sure is to... send him a bill. I figure he'll sign anything, declare victory & be believed.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
They're just building up the drama, giving the Faithful something to believe before there's anything to believe in. You'll think you know all about it before you see it. Your mind will already be made up if it isn't already.

Go to bed bootlicker. Thr adults are here now.

Jan 25, 2011
He's just Repubs' excuse. The only way to know for sure is to... send him a bill. I figure he'll sign anything, declare victory & be believed.
I’d give you that if McConnell wasn’t out in front of the cameras saying he has no clue what Trump wants. I’ve never seen that before.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
So I've reached my post limit for the day. I reccomend everyone log out until Monday. P&N will still be here then turds. I cant compete with people who do nothing other than defend the she devil party and her corruption on here all day everyday.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
So I've reached my post limit for the day. I reccomend everyone log out until Monday. P&N will still be here then turds. I cant compete with people who do nothing other than defend the she devil party and her corruption on here all day everyday.

lol. Go wait for talking points, robot.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
So long, and thanks for all the shitposts.

Reactions: UberNeuman

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I’d give you that if McConnell wasn’t out in front of the cameras saying he has no clue what Trump wants. I’ve never seen that before.

Like I said- it's an excuse for inaction. It doesn't matter what Trump wants if he won't tell them. Send him a bill, see what happens.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

So, it's about Hillary? Wow... She lost. Dunno why you still have a thing about her.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
How many votes are need in the senate to pass legislation? I will tell you it is 60 if all senators are president. How many seats do the Republicans hold? So you are saying the Republicans dont need The votes of a few democrats? Hell man stop eating pods.

Geez no wonder democrats are so successful.... they have dumbed down America.

I'm saying you and your kind are silly partisan twats for defending the Shut Down Party, again. Love how you absolve Dump of any role, and republicans not even getting all of their own on-board doesn't seem to matter to you either. Hilarious. Carry that water bitch, those poor pubs who control Congress, they're the victims here!

You disagree with someone, so they have to be a Democrat? Yep, quite the paragon of originality you are. 2001 called, wants to know why you haven't gotten smarter or more informed in 17 years. I helped an (R) become Governor in the maybe the bluest state there is, so would you like to guess where you can cram it?

It's funny to hear you complain about dumbing down America though, oh the irony. In Dump's America, his critics get to hear one of two things: crickets, or ducks (belonging to Howard Stern). Thanks for playing, clean yourself up.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Standardliberalreply.txt

Will you finally change your mind when government officials start going to jail over this? I mean you may not mind your country being no better than some banana republic.... but man this shakes our country to the core. It is not a small deal despite what you wish to believe.

I would absolutely change my mind! I doubt you will though. I’m all for punishing official misconduct. It just has to be actual misconduct as opposed to things conservatives made up.

Anyhow... i doubt you will change your views. You are still convinced the IRS did not target conservative groups. People like you are why the obama administration was able to pull off all the crap they did.

This is very illuminating. If you actually read the IG report you will see they weren’t targeted. You’re proving my point that conservatives live in an ideological bubble that facts can’t penetrate.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Nope, Trump actually reached an agreement with Dems on DACA back in September. Then he reneged.

You will only confuse them with facts.

With Dump's erratic, 'constipated crazy grandpa working on a case of beer'-like behavior, it's easier for his enablers to pretend he just isn't involved.

Leadership; one more concept republicans don't know jack shit about.

Last edited:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Are you referring to when the obama adminsitration outed the CIA chief in Kabul? That was far more serious than Valerie Plame.... but whatever. And do note... insulting the Republican party wont hurt my feelings. A lot of the GOP are no better than democrats sad to say.

LOL, you know a partisan hack when he equates a brutal mistake by the WH Press office (not Obama) with a deliberate political smear to discredit an Iraq war critic and out his wife. I guess Obama's responsible for his underling's mistake, but Trump isn't accountable for anyone in the WH, amirite? Not even when he alone is outing our ally's spies to Russian intelligence?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

I heard that on the radio today while driving, kinda made my day. Seems like every 24hrs something happens that again tells life-long republicans they went off the reservation a year ago. Without doubt they live in a bubble. But bubbles aren't known for load bearing, and shit is piling up.

Jan 25, 2011
I heard that on the radio today while driving, kinda made my day. Seems like every 24hrs something happens that again tells life-long republicans they went off the reservation a year ago. Without doubt they live in a bubble. But bubbles aren't known for load bearing, and shit is piling up.
Between that and Trump shitting all over Kelly after he said publicly that his views had changed on the wall it’s clear no one knows what’s in his head at any given time.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Between that and Trump shitting all over Kelly after he said publicly that his views had changed on the wall it’s clear no one knows what’s in his head at any given time.

I'm not sure he knows what was in his head yesterday.

BadTrip

Sep 22, 2008
I found a copy of it.

DT84R-HXcAEROWs.jpg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Uberneuman.... time to return home. The village sure would like their idiot back.

Come on man, surely that sophisticated gent in the avatar can come up with something better! What is that, Abingdon with hints of leather, burly and spice that I smell?