"Recount" wins 3 emmys...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Originally posted by: loki8481
Originally posted by: jonks
It's our fault the right has no creative talent?

they've got Angelina
rose.gif

for what it's worth, I wish Extras had won.

And Britney.....No wait.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: dahunan
Is anyone as scared for America as I am when you see the homo-sapiens in this thread STILL SUPPORTING the messiah.

^^ Doesn't it frighten anyone??

Just blame clinton.

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Craig234
BDS is a term right-wingers who are unable to support their attacks on democrats use.

Kinda like left-wingers throw around "Traitor in Chief"?

KGB

Diamond Member
May 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Infohawk
What does BDS stand for?

BDS is like RLS: a manufactured name for a fictional condition which has only one cure, SNAKE OIL.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Craig234
Originally posted by: alchemize
Didn't see the movie, no plans to, nor any plans to review the allegations it brings forth. I believe many years ago when this was an "issue" I said I support consistency enforced across the country through federal legislation. I also believe I attribute this "issue" to primarily tinfoilers and malcontents (remember Black Box Voting supposedly going to bring is all to the public etc.?)

IMO your proudly willful ignorance disqualifies you from commenting, and makes you a pretty poor citizen. What's next, your telling us who killed JFK with no research?
I read and saw enough about it in 2000 to be satisfied.

Just like I'm done with the 9/11 conspiracy garbage (and JFK), I have no intention on watching Loose Change either. Bring some PROOF, not allegations, not "it could be this", and I'll get interested again.

Don Quixote also was guilty of willful ignorance. Partisan hacks should be disqualified from commenting, yet here you are :)

Oct 30, 2004

I loved the way that Katherine Harris was portrayed as a moronic, mindless religious freak. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that portrayal was close to the truth.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: alchemize
Just like I'm done with the 9/11 conspiracy garbage (and JFK), I have no intention on watching Loose Change either. Bring some PROOF, not allegations, not "it could be this", and I'll get interested again.

Don Quixote also was guilty of willful ignorance. Partisan hacks should be disqualified from commenting, yet here you are :)
That seems to be rather circular reasoning to me. You say you're open to proof, yet by refusing to watch the movie, you have no idea whether it the evidence it presents meets your standard or not. Your prerogative, of course, but how will you ever know?