recently, when i brush my teeth...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Furyline

Golden Member
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Firebot
Originally posted by: Furyline
I had something similar, every morning after I brushed my teeth, I would then sit in work and had what you described in my mouth. I could pull it out and it was gooey, sort of like snot but less liquidy. Anyway I switched to a different brand of toothpaste and I haven't had it since.

Really?

I wonder if that's my problem but I doubt it. It's not really on my teeth alone though, I can spit it out and there's always more. No one has been able to diagnose it (it's not mono, tested twice negative). I've had to have my tonsils removed as they were badly enflammed, but I still have this gooey, stringy stuff just like it is described.:confused: What was the toothpaste you have been using, and which brand did you switch to?

I didn't have it at all on my teeth, it was on the inside of my mouth, like cheeks lips etc. The toothpaste I was using when I got it was Colgate, don't remember exactly what it was but it was some multipurpose thing. Right after that I switched to aquafresh extreme clean, and now I'm using crest cavity protection, no issues with either of those.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Twista
you given oral sex recently?

Careful, I almost got a vacation for a similar response in a thread a while back. ;)

redgtxdi

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Furyline
I had something similar, every morning after I brushed my teeth, I would then sit in work and had what you described in my mouth. I could pull it out and it was gooey, sort of like snot but less liquidy. Anyway I switched to a different brand of toothpaste and I haven't had it since.

I think I'm gonna hurl......:confused: