Read this...And LAUGH!

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
I love this one...

I was in the airport VIP lounge en route to Seattle a couple of weeks ago. While in there, I noticed Bill Gates sitting comfortably in the corner, enjoying a drink. I was meeting a very important client who was also flying to Seattle, but she was running a little bit late. Well, being a straightforward kind of guy, I approached the Microsoft chairman, introduced myself, and said, "Mr. Gates, I wonder if you would do me a favor."

"Yes?"

"I'm sitting right over there," pointing to my seat at the bar, "and I'm waiting on a very important client. Would you be so kind, when she arrives, as to come walk by and just say, 'Hi, Ray'?"

"Sure."

I shook his hand and thanked him and went back to my seat. About ten minutes later, my client showed up. We ordered a drink and started to talk business. A couple of minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Bill Gates.

"Hi, Ray," he said.

I replied, "SCREW OFF, Gates, I'm in a meeting."

Linc.

T4NNER

Oct 9, 2000
Nah... ignore Red Dawn... that was a very good nef Namuna. Keep up the good work.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Yeah, like I believe that.

Even if I met clinton whom I despise, I would be impressed just because of the office.

Id even shake his hand, please forgive me!!!

MooCow

Oct 12, 1999
[start sarcasm] WOW you met Bill Gates?!?!!! [end sarcasm] :)

That is a good one, heard it just the other day...

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000

<< Then Bill bought your ass and sold it to NAMBLA. >>

HAHAHAHA... It would be even more funny if I knew what the hell NAMBLA is :)

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000

<< It would be even more funny if I knew what the hell NAMBLA is >>

You really don't want to know. I don't remember what it stands for exactly, but it's something like National Man boy love association (translation: old guys having sex with young boys, further translated: large group of perverts).

Redwingsguy

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2000
hee hee i was listenin to coperate world from dust brother while reading that, excellent bill gates jokes music :)