Rant: MBNA merge to Bank of America sucks.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
I called customer service yesterday and rather than spend a lot of time on the problems, I requested the statement closing date for my two cards. Net Access used to tell that.

Also, I have two cards- a MasterCard and and American Express card. When I click on the MasterCard, I get my AX.

Gal said that they were to have a meeting yesterday afternoon. Let's see what happens.

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000
For those with that 10# login you should beable to change it... Mine used to be my SS#

It is listed on the left side under Customer Service... under profile information it lists Change Your Online ID.

ScottFern

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: jadinolf

Gal said that they were to have a meeting yesterday afternoon. Let's see what happens.

Was that in reference to the online login problem where we can't get any account info?

NYHoustonman

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2002
I'm a BofA customer, so I'm not sure if this necessarily applies here, but I haven't had any problems since the 24th (stated end of that whole upgrade period) :x. Really, the online access hasn't been bad at all for me in the 2 years I've been a member.

dude8604

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2001
I can log in fine to my BofA account and I can see my MBNA card. It looks like I can still create virtual credit card numbers too!

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: ScottFern
Originally posted by: jadinolf

Was that in reference to the online login problem where we can't get any account info?

I think the subject of the meeting was the mess they created by bringing in all of the MBNA customers.

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: dude8604
I can log in fine to my BofA account and I can see my MBNA card. It looks like I can still create virtual credit card numbers too!

It appears that they are curing the problems but I haven't tried everything.

Yes, ShopSafe works which makes me happy.

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
I just noticed it today:

MBNA Net Access has a quick one-click request for credit increase.

BofA Online banking doesn't have this or any increase request online. I guess you have to call in or formally write to them for such a request.