Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.1 Highlights
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX®11:
- Call of Duty™: Infinite Warfare
- Call of Duty™: Modern Warfare Remastered
- AMD XConnect™ Technology will now allow Microsoft Office applications to migrate to iGPU on unplug.
- Flickering may be observed on some surfaces in a few maps or locations in Battlefield™1 in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Radeon R9 390 graphics series may experience a crash or application hang when running Unigine™ Heaven using OpenGL™.
- The Radeon WattMan feature may intermittently display a Radeon Software popup error regarding Radeon WattMan for non-supported products.
- The Division™ may experience an application freeze or hang when running in AMD CrossFire mode after extended periods of play.
- OBS screen capture may stutter after extended periods of use while capturing video and watching or streaming content in a web browser.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application "Raptr" has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- DOTA™2 may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- Battlefield™1 may experience an intermittent application specific error message popup citing graphics device removal
- Flickering may be experience while playing Overwatch™ in the main menu or viewing character models using AMD CrossFire mode.
- H.264 content playback may experience playback issues on internet browsers with hardware acceleration when also running gaming applications or content.
- FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- H.264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.