Question about the right.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
You're a poor excuse of a human being. Blaming an entire group of people for the acts of some is the very smallest you can be. Good Job (if that's what you're aiming for)! I'm guessing you are no exceptional gift to any where you choose to live. I'd go so far as to say you're equal to what ever problems do exist. You must hate yourself a load hey? The ugly things you must think of yourself, ya know, if you're being fair and all.

Do I blame them each individually? No, that would be too granular. Do I blame them as a demographic? Why wouldn't I? Same as I'd blame the white trash about 30 miles away from here ruining shit over there. Why is stating reality so painful for you to accept? Are you so couched in your White Guilt that you cannot accept that having these demographics move into your area is bad, and shouldn't be encouraged/embraced?

Am I an exceptional gift to my local area? I'm probably one of the higher income earners, I keep my external property clean, I don't shit up the area by throwing trash around with impunity, I don't drive like an ignorant fool, and when I went to school here I didn't cause problems there. Does that make me exceptional? Sadly, for what this area is becoming, that might not be exceptional but it's becoming more and more standout. Does that make me hate myself? LOL, what a strange thing to throw out there. I think it's interesting you need to maintain that mental vision of someone hating themselves because their decades long observable reality doesn't fit with the Lib PC indoctrination/vote getting line. Such insights into yourself you're providing! :D

Humans are human... Rich ones are rich ones, poor ones are poor ones, undereducated ones are undereducated ones, educated ones are educated ones, ass*oles are ass*oles, bad ones are bad ones... Also, good ones are good ones, kind ones are kind ones and those people come in all different shapes, sizes, consenting sexualities, colors, religious or political views. That's a fact chucky.

That's great and all. You forgot to add, ones that don't destroy the communities they flock to, and ones that do destroy the communities they flock to. Out of all the meaningless nothing you posted here, you left out those most important parts! Hmmm....now, why is that...? :D

<--- in your case, stupid ones are stupid.

Geez we're back to the insights into Younigue... :eek:

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Do I blame them each individually? No, that would be too granular. Do I blame them as a demographic? Why wouldn't I? Same as I'd blame the white trash about 30 miles away from here ruining shit over there. Why is stating reality so painful for you to accept? Are you so couched in your White Guilt that you cannot accept that having these demographics move into your area is bad, and shouldn't be encouraged/embraced?

Am I an exceptional gift to my local area? I'm probably one of the higher income earners, I keep my external property clean, I don't shit up the area by throwing trash around with impunity, I don't drive like an ignorant fool, and when I went to school here I didn't cause problems there. Does that make me exceptional? Sadly, for what this area is becoming, that might not be exceptional but it's becoming more and more standout. Does that make me hate myself? LOL, what a strange thing to throw out there. I think it's interesting you need to maintain that mental vision of someone hating themselves because their decades long observable reality doesn't fit with the Lib PC indoctrination/vote getting line. Such insights into yourself you're providing! :D

That's great and all. You forgot to add, ones that don't destroy the communities they flock to, and ones that do destroy the communities they flock to. Out of all the meaningless nothing you posted here, you left out those most important parts! Hmmm....now, why is that...? :D

Geez we're back to the insights into Younigue... :eek:
You do shit it up by having shit for brains.

There are extenuating circumstances in everyone's existence. You have no empathy, you have no compassion. That little one is what demolishes your code. You are yet another human who has had experiences that you choose to use to Ug up the planet.

This white guilt you speak of, it's really got you down. Do you wish you were another color? If you were, I'm sure it wouldn't concern you one bit. This whole luck of the draw is completely missed upon you hey? So because you were born white you think throwing around white privilege is what one does if they don't feel white guilt? Psst... You don't have to feel guilty OR superior. You can just be upset that sometimes other humans complicate your life. But other times, they add to your life.

Last edited:

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
I haven't read this whole thread (or any of it really) out of interest are you inferring that there is a criminal element which is black and a black element who are not criminals and this somehow makes the latter racist? If so that is a fascinating argument.

No, I'm saying pretty much every minority I've come across where I'd be able to form an opinion on if they're racist or not is racist. If I'm on the train with my headphones in reading a book, but no music playing, I can hear every day black people saying racist things. I'm in line at the store, I can hear racist comments (no, I'm not wearing my KKK robe AgentFail). Obviously if I hear some black woman asking for the price of an item and that's it, I can't form an opinion of her. I'm not sure how many times one needs indirectly or directly experience racism from particular demographics before one concludes there is some crazy high degree of likelihood the people that make up that demographic are in fact, racists. The problem is, you've got the Lefty culture that cannot have that thrown out there. The mere possibility their constant push of 'Whitey you need to worry about being racist, pay no attention to any other demographics with like racism' message having any noise against it is anathema to them, it cannot be allowed.

Although it pains me to say it I have associated with criminals (petty admittedly) and drug addicts in my time and they were all white.

Are you white? Did you live in an area that was mostly white?

In the end I stopped associating with them because they were criminals and would steal shit from my house when they came aorund and stuff like that. They were junkies but does that make me a racist?

I really can't say without knowing the contexts involved. Calling a junkie a junkie doesn't make you a racist, it makes you accurate. Lets say you were black, lived in a nice area that was maybe 65-70% black, the rest white, and lower income whites were steadily moving into the area, and with them, white junkies. Constantly they're freaking out in line, on the train, leaving their drug refuse around, having their kids crap up the schools, etc. Each and every town before yours has had this exact same thing happen to them. Do you consider it racist when you see a white person and equate that with a negative feeling?

Perhaps it makes me bigoted against junkies (is that a hate crime?)?

If they're white it's fine, if they're not white, yes, you are a bigot and you've committed a thought crime, report to any main media source not Fox for your Lefty re-indoctrination lol

So saying prejudice can be based on personal experience is very true. It can also be (and far more commonly) based on a stereotype which is a useful way of labelling and dehumanising a group of people.

However it is a fun topic.

Unfortunately, sometimes these stereotypes are accurate. Are they 100%? Nope. Are they close enough for practical application? In my experience Yes. That doesn't mean I'm running down the locals in my truck...

urvile

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2017
No, I'm saying pretty much every minority I've come across where I'd be able to form an opinion on if they're racist or not is racist. If I'm on the train with my headphones in reading a book, but no music playing, I can hear every day black people saying racist things. I'm in line at the store, I can hear racist comments (no, I'm not wearing my KKK robe AgentFail). Obviously if I hear some black woman asking for the price of an item and that's it, I can't form an opinion of her. I'm not sure how many times one needs indirectly or directly experience racism from particular demographics before one concludes there is some crazy high degree of likelihood the people that make up that demographic are in fact, racists. The problem is, you've got the Lefty culture that cannot have that thrown out there. The mere possibility their constant push of 'Whitey you need to worry about being racist, pay no attention to any other demographics with like racism' message having any noise against it is anathema to them, it cannot be allowed.

Are you white? Did you live in an area that was mostly white?

I really can't say without knowing the contexts involved. Calling a junkie a junkie doesn't make you a racist, it makes you accurate. Lets say you were black, lived in a nice area that was maybe 65-70% black, the rest white, and lower income whites were steadily moving into the area, and with them, white junkies. Constantly they're freaking out in line, on the train, leaving their drug refuse around, having their kids crap up the schools, etc. Each and every town before yours has had this exact same thing happen to them. Do you consider it racist when you see a white person and equate that with a negative feeling?

Well personally I am easy going. I think I get what you are saying though...white people did not invent racism and I agree. There is no such thing as reverse racism (I hate that phrase) either you are racist or you are not. It doesn't matter what colour angle you are coming at it from. Of course religion is used far more frequently as a reason to discriminate and kill but I digress.

I still find stereotypes disturbing ever since the yellow star debacle during WW2. It's a slippery slope and implies that people belonging to that stereotype are always going to act the same and can never change and yes I am white dude. I am from australia. We don't have "black neighbourhoods" grouping is based entirely on income not race. ;)

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
You ask asinine questions slowmo.

LOL, not surprised you didn't like them either... :D

You do shit it up by having shit for brains.

There are extenuating circumstances in everyone's existence.

There are no extenuating circumstances for throwing your trash out your window. For having your <insert child age> indoctrinated to do the same. There are no extenuating circumstances for having weeds 2' tall growing out of your gutters while you or someone in your household is able to clean them out (I'd saying playing basketball out front qualifies as being physically able). There are no extenuating circumstances for having your kids causing issues at school in the classroom (we're not talking one off, we're talking systemic). I could go on, but I think everyone but you gets it by now.

You have no empathy, you have no compassion. That little one is what demolishes your code. You are yet another human who has had experiences that you choose to use to Ug up the planet.

Empathy or compassion have literally nothing to do with any of this, and I'm not sure why you cling to some Bleeding Heart mantra like I need to feel the persons pain as he's whipping a fast foot bag out the window to pretty up my neighborhood. I get it: You need to excuse it and look the other way, find any excuse for the (always unchecked) bad behaviors. Congrats! You and your type just enable the behaviors and doom the next generation to the same exact thing as mommy and daddy (well, probably mommy, daddy is in jail because he had a DNA level need to smoke weed and got locked up despite knowing it was illegal). What's that?! Junior will get older and migrate to another town and help destroy that one? No! You don't say!

This white guilt you speak of, it's really got you down.

:confused_old:Uh....no, why would your White Guiltness have me down? lol

Do you wish you were another color?

o_Oo_O Holy shit the mind of Younigue is out there...

If you were, I'm sure it wouldn't concern you one bit.

You're right, it probably wouldn't.

This whole luck of the draw is completely missed upon you hey? So because you were born white you think throwing around white privilege is what one does if they don't feel white guilt?

Ahhhhhh, LOL, the OMG white privilege! Hahaha! Yes, I'm privileged that I went to the same public school my black neighbors went to (the same one these kids around here now go to, just, when we went there it wasn't as nice, OMG they have it so bad!), put myself through college (no not discrimatory at all minority only scholarships for me unfortunately), possessed smarts and work ethic to get and so far keep a good job. Oh the privilege! I must White Guilt with Younigue to rid myself of this burden of privilege!

Psst... You don't have to feel guilty OR superior. You can just be upset that sometimes other humans complicate your life. But other times, they add to your life.

I don't feel guilty a bit, and I'm not sure why dumbf*ck Whitey who perpetuate the stupidity crutch excuse of OMG white privilege! keep doing so other than some level of White Guilt because they managed to not F up their life. Oddly, Asians, black immigrants, Latinos, Indians, etc all manage also to largely succeed. Quick! To the White Guilt cave to Intellectual up some #Resist! #Privilege! LOL

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Well personally I am easy going. I think I get what you are saying though...white people did not invent racism and I agree. There is no such thing as reverse racism (I hate that phrase) either you are racist or you are not. It doesn't matter what colour angle you are coming at it from. Of course religion is used far more frequently as a reason to discriminate and kill but I digress.

I still find stereotypes disturbing ever since the yellow star debacle during WW2. It's a slippery slope and implies that people belonging to that stereotype are always going to act the same and can never change and yes I am white dude. I am from australia. We don't have "black neighbourhoods" grouping is based entirely on income not race. ;)

Oh man, you are really missing out! But really, if you were in a low income drug and criminal infested neighborhood, you've seen the worst of it. No just imagine you need to have Notjunkie Guilt at not being a junkie. That bringing up being a junkie and having them move to your area really isn't a good thing, is racist xenophobic homophobic misogynst <insert the rest of pet Lefty groups>. That's what we're dealing with in the US...

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
LOL, not surprised you didn't like them either... :D

There are no extenuating circumstances for throwing your trash out your window. For having your <insert child age> indoctrinated to do the same. There are no extenuating circumstances for having weeds 2' tall growing out of your gutters while you or someone in your household is able to clean them out (I'd saying playing basketball out front qualifies as being physically able). There are no extenuating circumstances for having your kids causing issues at school in the classroom (we're not talking one off, we're talking systemic). I could go on, but I think everyone but you gets it by now.

Empathy or compassion have literally nothing to do with any of this, and I'm not sure why you cling to some Bleeding Heart mantra like I need to feel the persons pain as he's whipping a fast foot bag out the window to pretty up my neighborhood. I get it: You need to excuse it and look the other way, find any excuse for the (always unchecked) bad behaviors. Congrats! You and your type just enable the behaviors and doom the next generation to the same exact thing as mommy and daddy (well, probably mommy, daddy is in jail because he had a DNA level need to smoke weed and got locked up despite knowing it was illegal). What's that?! Junior will get older and migrate to another town and help destroy that one? No! You don't say!

:confused_old:Uh....no, why would your White Guiltness have me down? lol

o_Oo_O Holy shit the mind of Younigue is out there...

You're right, it probably wouldn't.

Ahhhhhh, LOL, the OMG white privilege! Hahaha! Yes, I'm privileged that I went to the same public school my black neighbors went to (the same one these kids around here now go to, just, when we went there it wasn't as nice, OMG they have it so bad!), put myself through college (no not discrimatory at all minority only scholarships for me unfortunately), possessed smarts and work ethic to get and so far keep a good job. Oh the privilege! I must White Guilt with Younigue to rid myself of this burden of privilege!

I don't feel guilty a bit, and I'm not sure why dumbf*ck Whitey who perpetuate the stupidity crutch excuse of OMG white privilege! keep doing so other than some level of White Guilt because they managed to not F up their life. Oddly, Asians, black immigrants, Latinos, Indians, etc all manage also to largely succeed. Quick! To the White Guilt cave to Intellectual up some #Resist! #Privilege! LOL

*Sigh* You're a drain dude. You will never convince me that irresponsible or ugly human beings has anything to do with race. Circumstances? Education? Ignorance? Perpetuating beliefs? Sure! If we have to go by our experiences, I have had far more hateful experiences with white people. I don't hate/judge all white people because of it. Your math is moronic. You live among a large population of all kinds of humans... If you must play the blame game... then no one is safe from it, including you (you improve nothing by choosing ugliness). Dawn your dunce cap please. Take a picture of it and post it here so I know you've done as I've told you to do. *snap snap* Quickly please!

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Oh man, you are really missing out! But really, if you were in a low income drug and criminal infested neighborhood, you've seen the worst of it. No just imagine you need to have Notjunkie Guilt at not being a junkie. That bringing up being a junkie and having them move to your area really isn't a good thing, is racist xenophobic homophobic misogynst <insert the rest of pet Lefty groups>. That's what we're dealing with in the US...
No, the US is dealing with ugliness. Yours and people like you <---- *note: I did not assign race, religion, gender, sexuality, political views, age... Just ugliness. Ya got it in spades slowmo!

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
*Sigh* You're a drain dude. You will never convince me that irresponsible or ugly human beings has anything to do with race. Circumstances? Education? Ignorance? Perpetuating beliefs? Sure! If we have to go by our experiences, I have had far more hateful experiences with white people. I don't hate/judge all white people because of it. Your math is moronic. You live among a large population of all kinds of humans... If you must play the blame game... then no one is safe from it, including you (you improve nothing by choosing ugliness)

O'Bummer, somehow I knew you wouldn't like that! :( Now you're, what now?, tripling down on the deflections?

Dawn your dunce cap please. Take a picture of it and post it here so I know you've done as I've told you to do. *snap snap* Quickly please!

I have this feeling you were one of those losers who did the L thing with their hand on their forehead, weren't you? History just isn't kind to you... :D

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
No, the US is dealing with ugliness. Yours and people like you <---- *note: I did not assign race, religion, gender, sexuality, political views, age... Just ugliness.

OMG, you're getting it! You can learn! I knew you'd be able to see the garbage all over the village (and all over the decades worth of ruined towns), that with enough stick, you'd be able to see the light!

Ya got it in spades slowmo!

...aaaannnddd you regressed... :( So close, so close... :(

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I don't have much use for the white trash culture either, they both yield destruction in their path. One culture though can be publicly demonized with zeal and it's looked favorably upon, the other is sacrosanct unless one is shedding huge crocodile tears about it. I think the Libs here are just mad that I don't toe the PC line and have the temerity to actually not suck-up to one of their key voting blocks like they need to; hey, as long as the more well off Libs don't have to live by them, it's all good.

Decent and available jobs would go a huge way. The problem there is, the types of jobs these folks can work aren't going to be high end jobs, they simply in many cases don't have the manners and/or the smarts needed. Well paying nlue collar jobs would easily be the best bet for them, and in the past they'd happily do those. Except, we've now offshored many of those jobs, technology has wiped out a ton, and for the past short few decades, we've encouraged the illegal invasion to come and try to take the rest. I've said it before: I live in an area with high young male black unemployment...it's not a newly hit metric. How do our elected representatives (both Fed, State, and local) combat that? By letting every illegal they can in (with some fake Oh we're trying! small finger in the broken dam to give them political cover)/making Chicago a Sanctuary City. Now, HowTF does that help all these out of work/underemployed/underpaid US Citizens? It won't. I don't even live in an area that has a substantial Latino population and, save for large union jobs (and even then we see lots of Latino labor, so they're now taking good union jobs when those would have been available before to others), who is doing the vast bulk of the well paying blue collar work? Latinos. How insane is that? We haven't even touched on the crazy bad work ethic (a large part why people hire Latinos/immigrants) and entitlement issues...
As I see it, racism applied over a long period of time creates, causes among its target population, an internalization of feelings of inferiority with the concomitant ego need to resist that that can lead to numerous different ways to cope. Some fight the racism head on by achieving despite it. Some seek revenge and act out their hurt with self destructive violence, drugs, any way to escape the pain they have been made to feel. Others begin to hate their own people and want no identification with them. The same happens among the race that perpetrated the racism in the first place. Some see the negative effects on the target as proof of their inferiority. Others see and agree that opening doors to the discriminated against offers a positive way out. Others hate their own race for the racism it has produced and experience what you call white guilt.

All of this causes the problems to be practically intractable, the abandonment of the ghettos and the hiring of willing Mexicans the simplest answer.

I think what is happening to you in this thread is that you are being violently attacked by a bunch of simple minded people who think they can repair the damage of racism by finding someone they can put in the racist box and chastise. They are filled with the damage racism does to all sides and like victims everywhere, also want somebody to hurt. They will force you into that mold because good people don't make innocent people pay. You are a witch to them and you need to be burned at the stake. Clearly they will not want to see who they are.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
As I see it, racism applied over a long period of time creates, causes among its target population, an internalization of feelings of inferiority with the concomitant ego need to resist that that can lead to numerous different ways to cope. Some fight the racism head on by achieving despite it. Some seek revenge and act out their hurt with self destructive violence, drugs, any way to escape the pain they have been made to feel. Others begin to hate their own people and want no identification with them. The same happens among the race that perpetrated the racism in the first place. Some see the negative effects on the target as proof of their inferiority. Others see and agree that opening doors to the discriminated against offers a positive way out. Others hate their own race for the racism it has produced and experience what you call white guilt.

The problem here is that blacks/poor whites keep using this as a crutch. Literally every other ethnicity is coming to the US, in many/most cases, with far less than blacks/poor whites already have, and are succeeding. It doesn't help that we've got a political side that needs to keep that racism schtick going because it gets them those sweet sweet votes. It works even better when you've got whites thinking Believing they need to feel guilt/make exception for acts perpetuated on the grand/greatgrand/etc parents of modern day blacks. So much better to have the Intellectuals (big I, not small i) keep proclaiming their ethnic self-flagellation indoctrination message. I literally have a cousin with two loser parents like this, perfect Intellectuals, and their kid (teenager) who has grown up with nothing actually feels he has white privilege. It's surreal.

All of this causes the problems to be practically intractable, the abandonment of the ghettos and the hiring of willing Mexicans the simplest answer.

Business owners want people who show up, work, don't produce drama, and if they can get that sweet sweet illegal cash on the barrel labor, all the better. Who would you hire as a small business owner: The poor black/white guy who has a shit attitude because he thinks this job is beneath him, doesn't show up on time (or not at all), doesn't work well, doesn't take the job seriously, and then have to deal with the hassle of payroll....or...Pablo your US Citizen/legal knows you need 5 guys, says he'll have them there tomorrow, they show up, no bitching, do the work (mostly correctly even), and you pay them in cash at the end of the day/week? That's not even racist, that's just good business. Plus, it allows businessman to pocket more money while keeping his costs somewhat down, so the lady who ordered the work can have her HGTV look on the cheap, and her husband who knows how to look at charts and jack off doesn't have to pretend to try and do her bidding when he gets around to it. Everyone's happy! Well, except our out of work US Citizens. But hey, it's cool, the guys whose skill is drink/smoke weed, swear, bitch at the job site, they'll find work in other jobs, I mean, the professors with their studies say so! Yeah, lotsa jobs for those guys...

I think what is happening to you in this thread is that you are being violently attacked by a bunch of simple minded people who think they can repair the damage of racism by finding someone they can put in the racist box and chastise. They are filled with the damage racism does to all sides and like victims everywhere, also want somebody to hurt. They will force you into that mold because good people don't make innocent people pay. You are a witch to them and you need to be burned at the stake. Clearly they will not want to see who they are.

Of course not. Generally these guys remind me of the Lefties who cry about the poor, but then, curiously, don't actually go move right with the poor and therefore help them out by lending their spending power and efforts (to now) their neighborhood. I always get a kick out of rich Libs spreading Belief but not actually believing what they like to spout. Meanwhile, I'm at near ground zero and they're telling me the ground ain't sizzling...lol...

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
O'Bummer, somehow I knew you wouldn't like that! :( Now you're, what now?, tripling down on the deflections?

I have this feeling you were one of those losers who did the L thing with their hand on their forehead, weren't you? History just isn't kind to you... :D
LOL, you actually did make me LOL. I was far too cool for that L thing but I used to have some pretty big hair and some of the worst style (... I still couldn't compete with my friends). History loves me. I've always had a pretty good life. It's all in how you choose to look at things. Why are you so convinced otherwise? You're making no sense.

You seem concerned about what I like and don't like? Let me help you out, I don't like that you choose to be ugly rather than above it. I expect that information to change nothing. You're married to your intolerance and disdain. You've convinced yourself you are better than swaths of people... You aren't. You might make better decisions than some people on some occasions but on how you feel about fellow humans, you're not using your decision skills to the best of your ability. You are failing yourself and humankind in order to sooth fear and disappointment. Boo to you little one!

What harm would it do you to be a better version of yourself? Emptying your brain of ugly useless thoughts and feelings can only improve your life don'tcha think?

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
OMG, you're getting it! You can learn! I knew you'd be able to see the garbage all over the village (and all over the decades worth of ruined towns), that with enough stick, you'd be able to see the light!

...aaaannnddd you regressed... :( So close, so close... :(
Holy Shit! It is the purest hilarity that you think "getting it" from your perspective is anything I'd value. You're teaching nothing, instead you are trying to spread stupidity and a sense superiority because of it (the competition isn't real, there's no winners in that game). There's already too much of that, you really needn't bother.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Ok @chucky2 , I didn't actually read through your exchange with @Moonbeam because I am actually in the middle of watching something and I'd like to stay awake for it plus I have him on ignore... He is utterly boring and possibly uglier than you *shrug* not worth a guess really. But I do want to say this... if anything he says resonates with you, you are indeed a lost cause.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
LOL, you actually did make me LOL. I was far too cool for that L thing but I used to have some pretty big hair and some of the worst style (... I still couldn't compete with my friends). History loves me. I've always had a pretty good life. It's all in how you choose to look at things. Why are you so convinced otherwise? You're making no sense.

For someone who wonders if White Guilt is getting me down or wonders if I wish I was another color, you are really really out there LOL.

You seem concerned about what I like and don't like? Let me help you out, I don't like that you choose to be ugly rather than above it.

Well, your weirdness is intriguing. Life for example you think me stating reality is ugly. Reality is reality, I'm sorry if that's hard for you - perhaps it was the hairspray?

I expect that information to change nothing. You're married to your intolerance and disdain.

I like that you Believe you have information, lol! :D I'm married to values I don't see myself changing because it's convenient to acquiesce. Hey, you're welcome to throw your trash all over. Maybe try it? Tomorrow, wave at your neighbor, and just dump your trash bin in your yard. Leave it there, let it blow around. Keep doing it. When your neighbor is like WTF please stop, make sure to call him ugly. LOL!

You've convinced yourself you are better than swaths of people... You aren't.

Poor Younigue! But I am. Unless you think 'shithole' is something to aspire to, those of us who don't will just have to disagree with you there. When they start acting like the people they're displacing, which literally costs them nothing (so money is not a factor), then they'll be as good as the rest of us. Until then...

You might make better decisions than some people on some occasions but on how you feel about fellow humans, you're not using your decision skills to the best of your ability. You are failing yourself and humankind in order to sooth fear and disappointment. Boo to you little one!

LOL, I'm sure the garbage will pick itself up if I get some White Guilt, lower my expectations, embrace my white privilege, and adopt the kumbaya Younigue mentality. Hahaha! Good one! :D

What harm would it do you to be a better version of yourself? Emptying your brain of ugly useless thoughts and feelings can only improve your life don'tcha think?

Ensure you tell your neighbor and the police this as they're writing you tickets for the garbage you're going to dump in front of your house. Remember: Your neighbor and the officer are privileged and have ugly thoughts! Embrace the dump that is your neighborhood! Post pics, we want to see your progress... :D

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Ok @chucky2 , I didn't actually read through your exchange with @Moonbeam because I am actually in the middle of watching something and I'd like to stay awake for it plus I have him on ignore... He is utterly boring and possibly uglier than you *shrug* not worth a guess really. But I do want to say this... if anything he says resonates with you, you are indeed a lost cause.

I take it you didn't triumph with Moonbeam in whatever exchange(s) you had and now have him on ignore? Hey, I won't judge, whatever you need to Believe to keep ya going... :D

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
For someone who wonders if White Guilt is getting me down or wonders if I wish I was another color, you are really really out there LOL.

Well, your weirdness is intriguing. Life for example you think me stating reality is ugly. Reality is reality, I'm sorry if that's hard for you - perhaps it was the hairspray?

I like that you Believe you have information, lol! :D I'm married to values I don't see myself changing because it's convenient to acquiesce. Hey, you're welcome to throw your trash all over. Maybe try it? Tomorrow, wave at your neighbor, and just dump your trash bin in your yard. Leave it there, let it blow around. Keep doing it. When your neighbor is like WTF please stop, make sure to call him ugly. LOL!

Poor Younigue! But I am. Unless you think 'shithole' is something to aspire to, those of us who don't will just have to disagree with you there. When they start acting like the people they're displacing, which literally costs them nothing (so money is not a factor), then they'll be as good as the rest of us. Until then...

LOL, I'm sure the garbage will pick itself up if I get some White Guilt, lower my expectations, embrace my white privilege, and adopt the kumbaya Younigue mentality. Hahaha! Good one! :D

Ensure you tell your neighbor and the police this as they're writing you tickets for the garbage you're going to dump in front of your house. Remember: Your neighbor and the officer are privileged and have ugly thoughts! Embrace the dump that is your neighborhood! Post pics, we want to see your progress... :D

What are you on about? I have a good relationship with my neighbors (except the one but she admitted she doesn't like to laugh and happiness makes her angry <--- cuckoo!). If I had trash on my lawn they'd ask me about it. I have house pride, so I'd never do that. I don't have that pride because I'm white. I have it because I'm a good human, dumb-dumb. Or do you prefer Slowmo?

I did state that I expect nothing to change within you based on my laying down of decency information. Tell me, would you consider it cheating on your ugliness if you had a decent thought?

To be clear, I don't think you want to be a different color. I think you love being white, LOL, hysterical! I love being human, I'm good at it.

You have achieved "shithole" just a different kind from the one's you're talking about. How dare you judge your kind so harshly. Ouch though, ya know?

I'm tired, I don't feel like looking back and responding to anything else from this most recent post. You'd save us both a lot of time if you limited your posts to just [in one sentence] stating that you are an ugly person. ... Go ahead and use your own words, I have no desire to step on your creative license... but couldya just?

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
I take it you didn't triumph with Moonbeam in whatever exchange(s) you had and now have him on ignore? Hey, I won't judge, whatever you need to Believe to keep ya going... :D

Sure thing. I'm likely to never recover.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017

I won't ever post a picture of myself. You'd think I'm too adorable to disagree with.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
What are you on about? I have a good relationship with my neighbors (except the one but she admitted she doesn't like to laugh and happiness makes her angry <--- cuckoo!). If I had trash on my lawn they'd ask me about it. I have house pride, so I'd never do that. I don't have that pride because I'm white. I have it because I'm a good human, dumb-dumb. Or do you prefer Slowmo?

Ask you about it? You're saying they're racist xenophobic misogynist bigots?! Jesus they sound like your kind of dumb-dumb Slowmo's lol. Hey, I just want you to experience what these demographics you love to love bring. Don't wuss out, it takes such little effort! Just keep dumping your garbage in your yard, the street outside, the sidewalk, heck, even dump it in your neighbors lawn. Get a good cross section of garbage distribution. Remember (and this is key): When your neighbor/police come and tell you to stop, ensure you call them dumb-dumb and Slowmo, also, bigot. You want them to understand you Believe in your slum acceptance righteousness and any non-acceptance of your Belief means it's really they that are beneath you and in the wrong. I mean, you want to enjoy what you expect others to happily accept, do you not? Here's your chance! :D

I did state that I expect nothing to change within you based on my laying down of decency information. Tell me, would you consider it cheating on your ugliness if you had a decent thought

Decency is not destroying the places you move to. We're back to you not grasping reality...how did I know we'd be back here?

To be clear, I don't think you want to be a different color. I think you love being white, LOL, hysterical! I love being human, I'm good at it.

So I don't want to be a different color except when you ask if I want to be a different color. Alrighty then! Oohhh! 'Being human'! Yes! Make sure you tell your neighbor/police that when they ask you to stop dumping your garbage about. Ma'am, you can't just keep dumping garbage, we have standards here in the village. Look you dumb-dumb Slowmo racist xenophobic misogynist bigot, I'm 'being human'! Jesus...maybe get a video of this instead of disgusted neighbor pics?

You have achieved "shithole" just a different kind from the one's you're talking about. How dare you judge your kind so harshly. Ouch though, ya know

LOL, whateva you need to tell yourself there 'being human'! :D I like this 'how dare you judge people' thing you've got going on, it's surreal. It is oh so apropos on exactly how society has devolved. Bravo! :D

I'm tired, I don't feel like looking back and responding to anything else from this most recent post. You'd save us both a lot of time if you limited your posts to just [in one sentence] stating that you are an ugly person. ... Go ahead and use your own words, I have no desire to step on your creative license... but couldya just?

Oh noes, and here I read your unwillingness to be made fun of in just one sentence at the end! :( Sleep tight, you need your energy tomorrow to spread that garbage around. :D

Sure thing. I'm likely to never recover.

Well if you've got someone on ignore I guess not lol...

I won't ever post a picture of myself. You'd think I'm too adorable to disagree with.

Bah, no pic of you needed. A vid of you telling your neighbor and the police that they're dumb-dumb Slowmo racist xenophobic misogyistic bigot uglies for not wanting you dumping your garbage all over because you just want to be accepted for 'being human' would be great though. Not just first occurrence, we need what those of us that are 'ugly' for 'harshly judging' people ruining our neighborhoods have to endure. Make sure you get occurrences 1-30. That's only 30 days of subjecting your neighbors to your garbage, should be super easy. And, look at it this way, you'll get some extra exercise! Who can't use that?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
chucky2: The problem here is that blacks/poor whites keep using this as a crutch. Literally every other ethnicity is coming to the US, in many/most cases, with far less than blacks/poor whites already have, and are succeeding. It doesn't help that we've got a political side that needs to keep that racism schtick going because it gets them those sweet sweet votes. It works even better when you've got whites thinking Believing they need to feel guilt/make exception for acts perpetuated on the grand/greatgrand/etc parents of modern day blacks. So much better to have the Intellectuals (big I, not small i) keep proclaiming their ethnic self-flagellation indoctrination message. I literally have a cousin with two loser parents like this, perfect Intellectuals, and their kid (teenager) who has grown up with nothing actually feels he has white privilege. It's surreal.

M: Yes but the problem for me is that I see this an inevitable outcome statistically speaking, when large numbers of people are exposed to racial put down. Both sides take damage. Not everybody is broken. Some resist and perform despite what they have been exposed to, but the general outcome is that as the overt racism dies down the internalized feelings of inferiority persist and manifest as part of the culture also on both sides. All that is required to fix all of this is a positive self attitude, but that isn't possible because of the extent of the damage and the lack of seriousness in addressing the real issues. Whites don't want to face their guilt or they internalize it and manifest anger when told they feel guilt, and blacks don't want to see they have been damaged by racism. The black pride thingi. Pride is great, but it has to be real and when it is real there is no need to express it. It becomes a non issue.

c: Business owners want people who show up, work, don't produce drama, and if they can get that sweet sweet illegal cash on the barrel labor, all the better. Who would you hire as a small business owner: The poor black/white guy who has a shit attitude because he thinks this job is beneath him, doesn't show up on time (or not at all), doesn't work well, doesn't take the job seriously, and then have to deal with the hassle of payroll....or...Pablo your US Citizen/legal knows you need 5 guys, says he'll have them there tomorrow, they show up, no bitching, do the work (mostly correctly even), and you pay them in cash at the end of the day/week? That's not even racist, that's just good business. Plus, it allows businessman to pocket more money while keeping his costs somewhat down, so the lady who ordered the work can have her HGTV look on the cheap, and her husband who knows how to look at charts and jack off doesn't have to pretend to try and do her bidding when he gets around to it. Everyone's happy! Well, except our out of work US Citizens. But hey, it's cool, the guys whose skill is drink/smoke weed, swear, bitch at the job site, they'll find work in other jobs, I mean, the professors with their studies say so! Yeah, lotsa jobs for those guys...

M; The real world, not the intellectual's ivory tower.

c: Of course not. Generally these guys remind me of the Lefties who cry about the poor, but then, curiously, don't actually go move right with the poor and therefore help them out by lending their spending power and efforts (to now) their neighborhood. I always get a kick out of rich Libs spreading Belief but not actually believing what they like to spout. Meanwhile, I'm at near ground zero and they're telling me the ground ain't sizzling...lol...

M: Hehe, are you kidding me. Black neighborhoods are dangerous and not a good real estate investment. I want to help with my taxes and my mouth. I don't want any risk. :) + I will observe through heavy lenses thousands of yards off shore I'm genetically gifted and can't risk those genes.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Ask you about it? You're saying they're racist xenophobic misogynist bigots?! Jesus they sound like your kind of dumb-dumb Slowmo's lol. Hey, I just want you to experience what these demographics you love to love bring. Don't wuss out, it takes such little effort! Just keep dumping your garbage in your yard, the street outside, the sidewalk, heck, even dump it in your neighbors lawn. Get a good cross section of garbage distribution. Remember (and this is key): When your neighbor/police come and tell you to stop, ensure you call them dumb-dumb and Slowmo, also, bigot. You want them to understand you Believe in your slum acceptance righteousness and any non-acceptance of your Belief means it's really they that are beneath you and in the wrong. I mean, you want to enjoy what you expect others to happily accept, do you not? Here's your chance! :D

Decency is not destroying the places you move to. We're back to you not grasping reality...how did I know we'd be back here?

So I don't want to be a different color except when you ask if I want to be a different color. Alrighty then! Oohhh! 'Being human'! Yes! Make sure you tell your neighbor/police that when they ask you to stop dumping your garbage about. Ma'am, you can't just keep dumping garbage, we have standards here in the village. Look you dumb-dumb Slowmo racist xenophobic misogynist bigot, I'm 'being human'! Jesus...maybe get a video of this instead of disgusted neighbor pics?

LOL, whateva you need to tell yourself there 'being human'! :D I like this 'how dare you judge people' thing you've got going on, it's surreal. It is oh so apropos on exactly how society has devolved. Bravo! :D

Oh noes, and here I read your unwillingness to be made fun of in just one sentence at the end! :( Sleep tight, you need your energy tomorrow to spread that garbage around. :D

Well if you've got someone on ignore I guess not lol...

Bah, no pic of you needed. A vid of you telling your neighbor and the police that they're dumb-dumb Slowmo racist xenophobic misogyistic bigot uglies for not wanting you dumping your garbage all over because you just want to be accepted for 'being human' would be great though. Not just first occurrence, we need what those of us that are 'ugly' for 'harshly judging' people ruining our neighborhoods have to endure. Make sure you get occurrences 1-30. That's only 30 days of subjecting your neighbors to your garbage, should be super easy. And, look at it this way, you'll get some extra exercise! Who can't use that?

You've gone off the rails here. You're not making any sense.

Let me see if I can pull some of it together... You want me, a white person to throw trash around and affect my neighbors house values to make them hate me, a white person. I have no doubt it would work but how does that help your argument that race is the problem and not just people making bad decisions? Not being very good people?

You've thrown the gauntlet down and challenged me to do something unkind. I'm throwing the gauntlet down and challenging you to be a better person... Hmmm.

So, I respect my neighbors and law enforcement a hell of a lot more than I respect you. I suspect your neighbors feel the same way about you. If I were your neighbor I think it's possible my trash would want to live in your yard. I would not call my neighbors or police the names I have called you because well, they aren't you. Do you honestly not get that? I already know they're better people than you are. See how that works slowmo? If they showed themselves to be as small as you, I would call them those names, possibly a bit gentler 'cause getting punched is no fun at all! Especially when I can't make a fist to throw punches back.

But, I'm nearly done here. Gettin' ready to do some more losing by putting you on ignore. *sucking air in through my teeth* that's gonna burn for... never. If that's what winning looks like to you, that's hilarious and supremely pathetic. You know what winning looks like to me? You changing your mind and being a better person (regardless of whether I influenced it or not). That you don't see that as any kind of worthwhile win is sad for you.

I do hope you'll stop feeding your brain so much shit. It's filthy. I don't dislike you because of the color of your skin chucky, I dislike you because you're a "shithole".

Last edited: