Question about the right.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
I understand the racism the right has against the blacks and Hispanics in this country. They are scared. When I see some hillbilly beating a Hindu calling him or her a terrorist I understand that guy is terrified already. Everyone who is not white is scary. Got it.

I don't understand at all what these folks have against Jews. Look at this shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12sjwk9FBE
I have been alive for 50 years and never had a Jewish person attack me or anyone I know in any way. So what the hell is the problem here? This is not Germany or Israel. Why are they yelling about Jews?

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Wondered the same thing, and why the president they support gets a pass considering his son-in-law (and daughter?) is Jewish.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
The Jewish thing has to do with Jesus. Makes them Christians real mad. Even though far too many of them believe they're hating on a race rather than a religion.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Still can't get over the tiki torches. Haha where are the plastic baseball bats and water pistols. Looked like a girl scout hike.

TIKI Brand is not associated in any way with the events that took place in Charlottesville and are deeply saddened and disappointed. We do not support their message or the use of our products in this way. Our products are designed to enhance backyard gatherings and to help family and friends connect with each other at home in their yard.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Jews, like every other "other", are merely scapegoats to rally people around a cause. Without scapegoats its hard to get people to rally behind a cause (see Bernie Sanders and the billionaire class). More scapegoats equals more people to get behind a cause. The theme is all the same though, its someone else that is the cause for all your ills. Its a tactic as old as time itself.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Think of it as the 'white privilege' the Intellectuals cling to, it helps them explain away things easier...

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Think of it as the 'white privilege' the Intellectuals cling to, it helps them explain away things easier...

Like how your neighbors are racist so it's ok that your are racist? My, aren't you the intellectual!

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Like how your neighbors are racist so it's ok that your are racist? My, aren't you the intellectual!

Why does being racist need to be "OK" with people? I'm fine with being racist. I'm fine with my neighbors being racist. If you've read that, you've also read we get along fine. It's like you guys cannot wrap your heads around that somehow...

For claiming to be intellectuals (small i, not big I), you guys sure fail and manage to be Intellectuals...

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
chucks, ivwshane, what the fuck are you two saying to each other? I can't figure out who I'm supposed to hate and why. Who to hate should be easy to understand and I hate you both for making this hard. Which of you is the most worthless and why in simple English please.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
chucks, ivwshane, what the fuck are you two saying to each other? I can't figure out who I'm supposed to hate and why. Who to hate should be easy to understand and I hate you both for making this hard. Which of you is the most worthless and why in simple English please.

Well, I enjoy reading your posts, so consider me most worthless. ivwshane self-destructed (upon entry to the forum no less) in the '17 year old thug gets shot' thread, it's sorta been downhill for him/her ever since... :(

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Jews have been the cause of all human misery for the last hundred thousand years. Everybody knows that. Even the Eskimos blame Jews for Polar bears.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Well, I enjoy reading your posts, so consider me most worthless. ivwshane self-destructed (upon entry to the forum no less) in the '17 year old thug gets shot' thread, it's sorta been downhill for him/her ever since... :(

Moonbeam doing his take on the "many sides" act.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Why does being racist need to be "OK" with people? I'm fine with being racist. I'm fine with my neighbors being racist. If you've read that, you've also read we get along fine. It's like you guys cannot wrap your heads around that somehow...

For claiming to be intellectuals (small i, not big I), you guys sure fail and manage to be Intellectuals...

Well golly, what a great question... Why is it ok to hate or believe you are superior to others? Do you vote? Do you advocate for policies that further your views? Do you support politicians that align with your views and think like you do?

If the answer is yes, then your views and beliefs aren't your own and their impact reaches farther than just the inside of your house.

If you want to live your life as a moron full of hate, go for it but the moment you try spreading your bullshit, I'll call you on it. The difference here, of course, is that this is a battle between your and my beliefs, that battle was won long ago via the civil war and civil rights act, your views have been roundly defeated.

So by all means, keep your views, just go back to hole from which you came and I promise no one will bother you. Poke your head out though, don't complain when you get punched (metaphorically speaking, little bitch).

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

I find that just hating everyone is easiest.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
That wasn't as simple as I wanted, but I'm going to say, 'History' between the two of you regarding a thread I can't remember off hand. Did the bastard say something like the thug was a saint? That can get people going? :)

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
Well golly, what a great question... Why is it ok to hate or believe you are superior to others? Do you vote? Do you advocate for policies that further your views? Do you support politicians that align with your views and think like you do?

If the answer is yes, then your views and beliefs aren't your own and their impact reaches farther than the inside of your house.

If you want to live your life as a moron full of hate, go for it but the moment you try spreading your bullshit, I'll call you on it.

Uh oh!

The difference here, of course, is that this is a battle between your and my beliefs, that battle was won long ago via the civil war and civil rights act, your views have been roundly defeated.

Why stop with the civil war and the civil rights acts? Clearly, the Revolutionary War, World War 2, the Magna Carta, and Martin Luther King's life works were also about you and your beliefs.

So by all means, keep your views, just go back to hole from which you came and I promise no one will bother you. Poke your head out though, don't complain when you get punched (metaphorically speaking, little bitch).

ROFL, I like how you added "metaphorically speaking" when it's clear "punched" was meant to be, and is currently, being taken literally.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

Don't worry Chucky. We know you are neither an Intellectual or intellectual.

You prove it with every post. No need to go beating us over the head with it. ;)

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Uh oh!

Why stop with the civil war and the civil rights acts? Clearly, the Revolutionary War, World War 2, the Magna Carta, and Martin Luther King's life works were also about you and your beliefs.

ROFL, I like how you added "metaphorically speaking" when it's clear "punched" was meant to be, and is currently, being taken literally.

No, I said metaphorically because that's what I meant and I knew retards like you would take it literally. Thanks for proving me right.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Indeed. Prejudice is always rational and fact based.

It's pretty rational for chucky/roflmouth sorts to maintain their position in the caste system, and likewise rational for the GOP to exchange their national platform for those votes.

Also identically rational for someone to apologize for them to maximize political support.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I find that just hating everyone is easiest.
That goes without saying, but you alwaws want to save the best for the worst. And there's always idiots like agent blowing into a megaphone behind the curtain, just dying to butt into the competition, and suck all the ari out of a thread. Pay no attention to him.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
That goes without saying, but you alwaws want to save the best for the worst. And there's always idiots like agent blowing into a megaphone behind the curtain, just dying to butt into the competition, and suck all the ari out of a thread. Pay no attention to him.

It does make it hard for folks pandering to the klan when their motives are made transparent.