Question about Pan's Labyrinth.

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Originally posted by: StarLancer
Its a great movie.
Just not what I expected out of the movie.

Very true. Its not what i expected either (and i watch mostly foreign/artsy/indie movies). Definitely deserves a second viewing.

Dec 10, 2005
Originally posted by: yosuke188
I'm an @asshole.

Fixed.

I saw the movie, but that was stupid move on your part. Way to be an @ss. Plus, if you're going to post spoilers, you make the warning first and then have it so the person has to scroll down a little before seeing the ending ruined.

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Mediocre movie at best, the gothic fairy tale part has absolutely nothing to do with the other part of the movie, it's incoherent and random at best.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: yosuke188
SPOILER WARNING: the girl dies.

Wow, if your statement is at all relevant to the story plot - not to mention accurate - I hate your fvcking guts.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Maleficus
Mediocre movie at best, the gothic fairy tale part has absolutely nothing to do with the other part of the movie, it's incoherent and random at best.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you're just not sophisticated enough to grasp the intricacy of the story?

It wasn't that challenging a film either.

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Originally posted by: djheater
Originally posted by: Maleficus

Have you ever considered the possibility that you're just not sophisticated enough to grasp the intricacy of the story?

It wasn't that challenging a film either.

'wasn't that challenging of a film'. It was dirt simple. No it's not even possible that i couldn't grasp the 'intricacy' of the film, it had no intricacies.