Pro choice or pro life? With poll

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Abortion

• Pro life

• Pro choice

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ancalagon44

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2010
I, as a taxpayer, have the right to see my tax dollars well spent in ways that benefit the entire society and not just a few select persons. Welfare mothers pump out babies to take advantage of qualifying for more benefits and this is not at all ethical or morally justifiable. There has to come a point where a line is drawn and I believe it belongs right there.

Abortions are a lot cheaper than unwanted children.

The lifetime cost of an unwanted child to the state, from child support to benefits to education to the cost of incarceration (unwanted children are far more likely to end up as criminals) are far, far higher than any abortion.

If money is your concern, abortions are cheaper for society by far.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
The verifiable fact that you simply can't figure out how abortions work needs no exaggeration. It doesn't do you any favors to bluster like some conservative.
What? I've already made it clear that the stork just takes them back on the same flight path it brought them on.:eek::D I swear I saw that in a biology for dummies book somewhere.:p

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
What? I've already made it clear that the stork just takes them back on the same flight path it brought them on.:eek::D I swear I saw that in a biology for dummies book somewhere.:p

Your insistence that abortions produce welfare babies is evident enough. Maybe Jesus also hates blacks which is why he made them slaves & whatnot.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
LMAO.

Your command of Judeo-Christian teachings is.....say would you be willing to participate in a game show called are you smarter than a preschooler?:kissingheart:

The moral character of the religious right is obvious enough, as that of your own on positions coincident with theirs.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
The moral character of the religious right is obvious enough, as that of your own on positions coincident with theirs.
charlotte_marketing_agency.jpg

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Whomever allowed this wedge issue to be framed as

Pro-Life

vs

Pro-Choice

was/is a genius. How can one be pro-life and pro-choice? Isn't everyone pro-life? I can't imagine someone being anti-life.

I'm pro-life, and I'm also pro-choice. I am certainly not anti-choice.

This is an issue that should be framed as pro-choice/anti-choice.
No. This is an issue that should be framed as pro-abortion/anti-abortion. Both killing an unborn child and seizing control of a woman's body against her will are too heinous to be hidden behind euphemisms.