Press Secretary Sean Spicer's longevity.

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How long will Press Secretary Sean Spicer last?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Fake news. Spicer was a victim of the fake news media questioning the president, Saturday Night Live making fun of him and a vast conspiracy by Obama era justice department officials and Hillary satanic spies.

Spicer is the victim here.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Also read he actually resigned in protest because of the new communications director hire?

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
The fun part (other than people here being prescient): this shoots down Trump's claims that it's all smooth sailing. I mean, everyone who isn't a Trump cheerleader knows that, but it's hard for the administration to maintain that particular lie when Spicer bailed in protest.

Nonsense. It's a well oiled machine. But, that machine is a meat grinder.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Nonsense. It's a well oiled machine. But, that machine is a meat grinder.

I was thinking more of a Jack in the box than a meat grinder. Seeing as how he's a Russian puppet who pops up unexpectedly to make an ass of himself only to have his handlers put him back in the box until he gets cranked up again.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Can I trade for what's behind door #3?
PleASe!?!?!

Sure but you know it's going to be another ass!

Monty-Hall-1.jpg

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The fun part (other than people here being prescient): this shoots down Trump's claims that it's all smooth sailing. I mean, everyone who isn't a Trump cheerleader knows that, but it's hard for the administration to maintain that particular lie when Spicer bailed in protest.
BULLSHIT! The White House is running perfectly!!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I'm glad we can all still have a few laughs while the republic goes down in flames. At this rate, we are mere days away from another Saturday Night Massacre, only this time I wonder if Trump will declare martial law and deputize every card-carrying member of the NRA to help keep "law and order"???

I need to work on my escape to Canada plan...I also need to have a beer. Fvck it, it's Friday, :30 rolled around early today.

Feb 16, 2005
I was hoping someone would make a mock up of this, but alas...
Anywho... so long spicey, maybe someday you can redeem yourself
tumblr_omi4cfcR261shgs1po1_500.gif

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I was hoping someone would make a mock up of this, but alas...
Anywho... so long spicey, maybe someday you can redeem yourself
tumblr_omi4cfcR261shgs1po1_500.gif
Time to flip through your media Rolodex and dish it, Spicey. Tell us all--what was it really like to work in the Trump White House? Get those book deals lined up...

Bumrush99

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2004
Hopefully the interview circuit.

Fat chance. The Trumptards on the right are only interested in protecting their agenda, even if it means making a deal with the devil. The ends always justify the means for conservative hypocrites. Spicer won't spill any beans as he believes that Trump is a conduit to their endgame. Until he is no longer useful.

sonoma1993

Diamond Member
May 31, 2004
Aaand...he's out! Replaced by, and you can't even make this stuff up anymore...Anthony Scaramucci! Because hey, adding another billionaire to the White House payroll just makes sense? And bonus points...he indirectly got 3 CNN employees fired, so I guess that's a communications "win" in Trump's book?

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, thanks for playing along, but you should've known you'd get passed up for a promotion, because you have a) a vagina, and b) don't meet Trump's beauty standards based on a).

That an odd person to select to be a communication director for the white house.. What does a hedge fund manager know about being a communication director? I don't know about you guys I would think a competent President would pick someone that has a background in communication. But then again this is President Trump we are talking about. Nothing surprises me anymore regarding the unqualified people he selects for his administration.