President Trump loses Twitter fight with Chrissy Teigen

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I have no idea how often each president golfed, watched TV, etc. Trump obviously uses Twitter more prolifically than past presidents, but I think that's just a modern president using modern methods of communication.

The rest, well, if he hasn't accomplished anything the left wouldn't be so butthurt.

As a masterbirther and thus pureblood racist, he sure does golf alot.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Low Energy

That is what happens when you surround yourself with anything but the truth ... You wind up with some fucked up hair and an ego that cant handle anything like getting caught on camera fumbling with an umbrella and a fucked due.
Excessively thin skinned and no sense of self irony what so ever.
If you got shitty hair. Own it.
If you are a clutz with ie. an umbrella. Own it.
Own it all and nothing and nobody can hurt you. Trump is the opposite and thus everything hurts him.
He is a moron.

Reactions: tweaker2

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I've never cared for the acronyms POTUS or SCOTUS. Just call them the President and the Court. However, I do find that the acronym PABOTUS warms my heart.

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
ROFL!! No.

Some fundamental truths that anyone with an IQ over 2 already knows, provided for someone who clearly doesn't measure up to that low bar.

1) Nobody ever won a a Twitter fight. It's always a tie of idiot vs idiot.
2) The people who follow Twitter fights as if they actually mean something are even more pathetic than the people who participate in a Twitter fight.
3) Screaming "PUSSY ASS BITCH" is pretty much a corollary to Godwin's Law. Whoever invokes it loses even more than the loser they're screaming at. It's an admission that the person doesn't have a single intelligent thing to say.
4) Bestowing a Twitter fight victory to a person that screams "PUSSY ASS BITCH" as their sole argument is a new level of stupid and you might consider a career as a Twitter fight professional. Based on your work here you have the credentials to be Twitter fight king.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
ROFL!! No.

Some fundamental truths that anyone with an IQ over 2 already knows, provided for someone who clearly doesn't measure up to that low bar.

2) The people who follow Twitter fights as if they actually mean something are even more pathetic than the people who participate in a Twitter fight.
3) Screaming "PUSSY ASS BITCH" is pretty much a corollary to Godwin's Law. Whoever invokes it loses even more than the loser they're screaming at. It's an admission that the person doesn't have a single intelligent thing to say.
4) Bestowing a Twitter fight victory to a person that screams "PUSSY ASS BITCH" as their sole argument is a new level of stupid and you might consider a career as a Twitter fight professional. Based on your work here you have the credentials to be Twitter fight king.

I'm interested to know how you apply this line of thinking toward Trump's use of this media. If you would please.

Feb 4, 2009
ROFL!! No.

Crocked Hillary, Low Energy Jeb, Creepy Joe, Little Marco Rubio, Pocahontas and Ly’in Ted disagree

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Chrissy Teigen has an advantage over Trump that Trump has over many of his detractors.

She can go where Trump can't, the same as others refuse to go where Trump does in the way of the rate of lies he tells on a daily basis, the blatancy of his lies, his unique ability to royally screw up on a regular basis and get away with it. He gets a pass where others wouldn't.

However, Chrissy can ramp up her sharply profane diatribes and quips against Trump any time she pleases whereas he can't go there in public although I'm sure he wish he could and does so in private to, you know, blow off the head of steam in that empty noggin of his for being insulted and demeaned in public.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
He actually seems quite energetic. It is nice that he can walk to his waiting car under his own power.

Shock. Our resident Trump Fluffer in Chief excuses total waste of valuable Presidential time in a twitter war with a celebrity. Then proceeds to lose the same war. I’m sure Putin and Kim are getting a good laugh at our country’s expense. What a joke we’ve become

This guys done virtually nothing g positive in office. As pointed out he is lazy. Spends no time delving into policy. Just wants to rule by fiat and tweet

By the response his ignorant 30% are getting dumber by the day

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
ROFL!! No.

If she was inaccurate I would agree with you. However with some people it applies