President Obama endorses Hillary Clinton

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Knowing

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2014
Hillary's already counter-trolling Trump.

RA3BMG2.png
There's a follow up to this.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yep, I'm an idiot because I don't know how to read minds. I guess that's why he had to clarify by adding extra words to what said for clarification. Clearly the words he left out were implied, clearly.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
The way they treat Clinton didn't just start when the investigating started, it didn't start with Benghazi, it wasn't something new the Republicans tried when she was in the senate, it didn't even start when the Clinton's were in the white house. So I have to ask, are you not old enough to recall the forty plus years the Republicans have been doing this same shit to the Clinton's?
I came of age under the Clinton Administration and served in the military during it. You gain a certain perspective on Presidents when you are the sharp end of their foreign policy. I have little use for the Clintons or the Bushes, and feel the scandals and criticism against both are well deserved.

The Republicans definitely cry wolf a lot against the Clintons, but for such a brilliant political couple, they sure do have a lot of unsavory surrogates and get involved in scandals that, while perhaps on the periphery of being criminal, speak volumes about their character.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I suppose Bernie "could" be Hillary's VP.
Sanders has been a great supporter of the middle class in the senate but hasn't been able to do much about it. Not that I am aware of.
As senator, Bernie was outraged for the 8 years while GW was president, and the years republicans controlled the government Bernie was always willing to point out the damage republicans were doing to the middle class.

So after this, his failed run for the presidency, and his lack of success as a senator, Bernie might as well take on the VP slot. He should campaign for it.
Tell Hillary he is available.
I could see them as a team, healing the wounds and bringing most of Sanders supporters onboard.
And who knows, maybe Hillary will drop dead or end up going to prison, and Bernie supporters would get their way. President Bernie Sanders.
A long shot, but maybe worth the gamble for the pissed off Sanders supporters.

All I know, I sure hope Hillary does not chose Warren as her VP.
That would be far too liberal a ticket for America to swallow.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
There's a follow up to this.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah, but it's fake. Trump's fans fetishists servile bitches have to make up for his lack of wit by pretending he came back with a sick email burn. Sad!

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Since forever, I'm sure.

Hell, John McCain had to put up with Bush endorsing him when he had a 25% popularity rating. It was hilarious looking at Bush standing around on the White House portico making faces while he almost got stood up. But John finally showed up and did the photo op. It was quite comical.

dud

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
"Two days after Hillary Clinton secured enough delegates to be the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party, President Obama endorsed Clinton on Thursday in a video."

His endorsement has a negative impact on my already low esteem of the candidate.

Feb 16, 2005
"Two days after Hillary Clinton secured enough delegates to be the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party, President Obama endorsed Clinton on Thursday in a video."

His endorsement has a negative impact on my already low esteem of the candidate.

were you ever planning on voting for her?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Probably lost his vote when she got on a plane and personally murdered four Americans in Benghazi. That's kind of hard to forgive.
I heard she beat them to death using a pregnant black lesbian baby. Oh, and she was handicapped too, poor thing.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Hell, John McCain had to put up with Bush endorsing him when he had a 25% popularity rating. It was hilarious looking at Bush standing around on the White House portico making faces while he almost got stood up. But John finally showed up and did the photo op. It was quite comical.

Yeh, Repubs couldn't get away fast enough from Dubya & Dickie way back in 2008, could they? They weren't even at the convention.

They've been working to maintain & restore their policies ever since, however. The housing bubble & the invasion of Iraq were very, very good to the lootocracy, the financiers.

They want those days back & more. All they need to do is repeal Dodd-Frank.

I don't think Hillary will go for it but Trump obviously will. They'd also like to roll back a lot of other stuff, like the EPA & anything else that might interfere with with the whims of the international corporate elite. I'm suspect Trump would be happy to oblige whereas Hillary might object, like "over my dead body" object.