Predict the information minister's next quote

milagro

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2001
I can't imagine what he'll come up w/ next....

All of the rotten bastards have been killed. We have killed many and are stockpiling them in our palaces so as not to contaminate our grateful citizens. They will be thrown out with the rest of the palace garbage. If you see any of these ruthless mercenaries walking around, know it is only because we have forced them too so that they may be shamed in public.

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: milagro

All of the rotten bastards have been killed. We have killed many and are stockpiling them in our palaces so as not to contaminate our grateful citizens. They will be thrown out with the rest of the palace garbage. If you see any of these ruthless mercenaries walking around, know it is only because we have forced them too so that they may be shamed in public.

"That is not a US Marine behind me."

arcitech2

Apr 1, 2003

The vile infidels have bombed a mosque full of breast-feeding refugee mothers.

exp

Platinum Member
May 9, 2001
I predict his final appearance will be eerily similar to the famous Monty Python scene:

[A U.S. marine (US) with a heavy machinegun enters the Iraqi studio and blows the Information Minister's (IM) left arm off during a live broadcast]

US: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.

IM: 'Tis but a scratch.

US: A scratch? Your arm's off!

IM: No, it isn't.

US: Well, what's that, then?

IM: I've had worse.

US: You liar!

IM: Come on, you pansy!

[Marine blows the Information Minister's right arm off]

US: Victory is mine! [kneels] We thank Thee Lord, that in Thy mer--

IM:Hah! [kick] Come on, then.

US: What?

IM: Have at you! [kick]

US: Eh. You are indeed brave, Sir Al-Sahaf, but the fight is mine.

IM: Oh, had enough, eh?

US: Look, you stupid bastard. You've got no arms left.

IM: Yes, I have.

US: Look!

IM: Just a flesh wound. [kick]

US: Look, stop that.

IM: Chicken! [kick] Chickennn!

US: Look, I'll have your leg. [kick] Right!

[Marine blows the Information Minister's right leg off]

IM: Right. I'll do you for that!

US: You'll what?

IM: Come here!

US: What are you going to do, bleed on me?

IM: I'm invincible!

US: You're a looney.

IM: Saddam always triumphs! Have at you! Come on, then.

[Marine blows the Information Minister's last leg off]

IM: Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw.

US: Come, Patsy.

IM: Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!

PG

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
I am not a POW and I am not in a POW camp. The Great Satan has superimposed my image here.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Why doesn't someone write a script or something. Think about it, and automated Iraqi Minister of Information quote generator! :D

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: charrison
"That is not a US Marine behind me."
Not to make a joke of this but that's exactly what I was telling my friends when we were discussing the Iraqi Minister of Dis-Information and his insane speaches. Well actually I said he'll still be saying, "there are no infidels in Bagdad and their bodies are buried by the thousands at the airport", as US Marines are running around in the backround.
rolleye.gif

Spare your citizens and soldiers and stop lying dude. :disgust:

mechBgon

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Oct 31, 1999
Actually, how about this:

You're welcome, America. I am the man who sold out and gave you Saddam's location (twice), and I will be accepting a position as a newscaster with NBC as soon as my US citizenship is processed, which the CIA said they would expidite. Oh, and I need to brush up on my English a little first, too. :D I hope you got some laughs out of the tripe I was spouting on Iraqi TV... it was my main cover from Saddam's suspicions, and by refuting the stuff on CNN, I was able to indirectly inform Iraqi citizens of all the stuff that Saddam's regime would never tell them otherwise. Cya on the airwaves... :)

AAman

Golden Member
May 29, 2001
this guy soooo reminds me of that movie where the German guy holds some Americans as
POWs in his basement, and keeps telling them that Germany is counter-attacking with
V-IIIs and V-IVs, etc. -

anyone remember the name of that movie?

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Tonight he'll probably say that the USA is experiencing heavy casualties, we're running away from their brave forces out of the city, and we're bombing residential buildings that are mysteriously filled with only women and childer, just like every other building in Baghdad. The Republican Guard never gets hit, there's always "women and children" standing there in those bunkers.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com

Don't IMAGINE . . . FROM Al Jeezera

Battle for Baghdad
Machinegun fire and several explosions were heard before dawn broke on Tuesday at the palace compound of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein that was occupied by US troops with tanks on Monday.

A small fire was also reportedly seen in the compound. Reports coming out of Baghdad say Iraqi soldiers who had been scattered by the US incursion early Monday were apparently attacking them.

Troops of the 3rd Infantry Division?s 2nd Brigade entered two palace complexes of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, including the main Republican Palace.

?I guess what we are seeing now in Baghdad is part of the second phase of the US military campaign. It is a mixture between occupying the capital and carrying out quick incursions into the city before withdrawing? with the aim of asserting their strength,? Mohammed Jaafar, a military strategist told Al Jazeera.

A US Army M1 Abrams tank crew take a break in front of a presidential palace near Baghdad's international airport, southwest of the capital

The palace complex, stretching several kilometres along the western banks of the Tigres River, houses the headquarters of the Republican Guards, the elite fighting force commanded by Saddam?s youngest son Qusay.

"We have seized the main presidential palace in downtown Baghdad ... There are two palaces down there and we are in both of them," Lt. Colonel Pete Bayer told Reuters reporter Luke Baker, with the U.S. 3rd Infantry Division near the airport.

But Iraq's Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf told reporters at the central Palestine hotel: "Baghdad is safe." US columns had been "slaughtered", he said. "The battle is still going on. Their infidels are committing suicide by the hundreds on the gates of Baghdad."

US troops were shown walking through one of the palaces on footage broadcast Monday by British television network Sky News.

[MORE]

You can see that Al Jeezera is (really) MAKING FUN of the minister. . . . and they are closer to reporting news more similar to Western Sources then ever before. :Q

Format C:

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: mechBgon

You're welcome, America. I am the man who sold out and gave you Saddam's location (twice), and I will be accepting a position as a newscaster with NBC as soon as my US citizenship is processed, which the CIA said they would expidite. Oh, and I need to brush up on my English a little first, too. :D I hope you got some laughs out of the tripe I was spouting on Iraqi TV... it was my main cover from Saddam's suspicions, and by refuting the stuff on CNN, I was able to indirectly inform Iraqi citizens of all the stuff that Saddam's regime would never tell them otherwise. Cya on the airwaves... :)

Heh, I was wondering if I was the only one that had considered that possibility. That would be crazy! :)

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Format C:
Originally posted by: mechBgon

Heh, I was wondering if I was the only one that had considered that possibility. That would be crazy! :)
Now we have to deduct a point from each of you - for lack of originality.

:D

edit . . . it was a "10" before this "confession".
rolleye.gif

dudleydocker

Golden Member
Jul 5, 2000
I fully expect to see an embedded TV reporter setting up a remote transmission in the background when this guy talks next..... "what, him? He's here to fully document the imperialist pigs killing each other!! That's all!!!

Ballsack

Apr 12, 2000
Just in case this link wasn't already posted ...

A highlight from the article ...

By Monday, U.S. troops were occupying the Baghdad parade grounds and one of the main presidential palaces and calmly chatting live on TV with a Fox News reporter. Meanwhile, a few hundred yards away on the eastern bank of the Tigris River, al-Sahhaf stood on the roof of the Palestine Hotel telling reporters that U.S. troops had been taught "a lesson that will not be forgotten in history" and were "committing suicide against the walls of Baghdad."

He then apologized to "our guests" the foreign journalists for the inconvenience of all the explosions and thick smoke, and added, "As our leader Saddam Hussein said, 'God is grilling their bellies in hell.' I think we will finish them soon."

Back at the parade grounds, the Fox News reporter relayed al-Sahhaf's sentiments to a U.S. soldier, who responded, "Maybe we should go over and say 'Hi.' " Indeed, it seems like the only appropriate ending for this televised point-counterpoint (with al-Sahhaf on one side and reality on the other) would be for a U.S. tank to roll by in the background of one of al-Sahhaf's news conferences with a soldier holding up a "Hi, Mom" sign.
BALLSACK

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Ballsack
Just in case this link wasn't already posted ...

A highlight from the article ...

Back at the parade grounds, the Fox News reporter relayed al-Sahhaf's sentiments to a U.S. soldier, who responded, "Maybe we should go over and say 'Hi.' " Indeed, it seems like the only appropriate ending for this televised point-counterpoint (with al-Sahhaf on one side and reality on the other) would be for a U.S. tank to roll by in the background of one of al-Sahhaf's news conferences with a soldier holding up a "Hi, Mom" sign.
BALLSACK
Think we'll actually SEE this? It would be "special". ;)

:D

DOOPYLOOPY

Aug 11, 2000
Lets be honest we all love Mohammmed Saeed Al-Sahaf

OMG this guy reminds me of my gf's dad. He's always using the same language scoundrels and rascals lol.

hahahah

I love him he's soo funny, I look forward to his daily press conferences.

OMG such a cack.