Posting about issues which make America look bad is not Anti-American...

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
But posting them OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER, just to advance your political agenda and hatred toward our President is...

Posting repeately about Iraqis who die, but never posting about Americans who die is Anti-American.

Posting that your President is a moron repeately and calling him Hitler is Anti-American.

Ignoring the fact that Saddam Hussein has murdered thousands, perhaps 10's of thousands of his own people but calling Bush a butcher is Anti-American.

Calling soldiers who face dying via car bombs and sneak attacks at any minute "scrubs" because they accidentally shoot civilians is Anti-American..

So no, your one post pointing something out that America did wrong is not Anti-American... your 400 posts are.. get a life.. American lives apparently are less important than your poltical agendas.. That makes you Anti-American.

As much as I disagree with many liberals, I never wish any harm upon them.. and certainly don't wish them dead.. but I think many of you actually rejoice when you see Iraqi's die so you can post about it here and rip the Bush administration..

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Where did he say you couldn't post your ideas?

This sounds more like a frusterated rant than anything...

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Crimson
But posting them OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER, just to advance your political agenda and hatred toward our President is...

Posting repeately about Iraqis who die, but never posting about Americans who die is Anti-American.

Posting that your President is a moron repeately and calling him Hitler is Anti-American.

Ignoring the fact that Saddam Hussein has murdered thousands, perhaps 10's of thousands of his own people but calling Bush a butcher is Anti-American.

Calling soldiers who face dying via car bombs and sneak attacks at any minute "scrubs" because they accidentally shoot civilians is Anti-American..

So no, your one post pointing something out that America did wrong is not Anti-American... your 400 posts are.. get a life.. American lives apparently are less important than your poltical agendas.. That makes you Anti-American.

As much as I disagree with many liberals, I never wish any harm upon them.. and certainly don't wish them dead.. but I think many of you actually rejoice when you see Iraqi's die so you can post about it here and rip the Bush administration..

I fail to see how any of those are anti-american. How can a hatred/dislike for the president be anti-american? Please explain. (Or are you just letting off steam?..."How dare someone not back my president or question his motives/methods!")

Explain this statement...American lives apparently are less important than your poltical agendas. Why do you say this? Has Czar indicated as such by his posts? How so?

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Supressing freedom of speech, no matter how ideologically opposed or repetitively idiotic, is anti-American.

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Gaard

I fail to see how any of those are anti-american. How can a hatred/dislike for the president be anti-american? Please explain. (Or are you just letting off steam?..."How dare someone not back my president or question his motives/methods!")

Explain this statement...American lives apparently are less important than your poltical agendas. Why do you say this? Has Czar indicated as such by his posts? How so?

I think so.. please show me his posts where he points out innocent American lives being lost.. if he were consistent, he would point out the times where Americans die at the hands of terrorists.. But he doesn't do that, ever.. so apparently he either supports it, or he ignores it because it doesn't fit his poltical agenda.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002

Word :D

Telling people they can't post their ideas is Anti-American.

He didnt say anything about posting, are you offended because you posted something he discribed?

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: TheBDB
Telling people they can't post their ideas is Anti-American.

Never said that..

Whats interesting is you don't see the pro-war people posting OVER and OVER on the same subjects.. you never see a rant daily about the American lives that were lost... We don't CHEER when enemy troops die.. we don't use it to advance our poltical agendas.. We support our troops, we hope they come home soon.. and we hope they can bring stability to the Iraqi people without too many of them, or us, dying.

Whats also interesting is I bet the VAST majority of people who supported this war under Bush, would also have supported it if Clinton were in office.. I know I certainly would.. The difference between me and others, is that if Clinton were in office, many democrats/liberals would not be saying or posting the things they are now.. because its more important to them to be partisan than be patriotic.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
I used to post every time an American soldier was killed, but then I was called Anti-American so I stopped.

TRUE STORY

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Originally posted by: jjones
Supressing freedom of speech, no matter how ideologically opposed or repetitively idiotic, is anti-American.

He said that where exactly? This is the internet sorry, the rules of free speech of idiots doesnt apply here.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
You reach the conclusion of supporting killing Americans because of a lack of posts condemning their deaths?

And can I say the same for those who support the war but never post about any wrong doings over there?

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
I used to post every time an American soldier was killed, but then I was called Anti-American so I stopped.

TRUE STORY

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
All forms of censorship are anti-American.

Repeating your beliefs 4,000 times is not anti-American.

You suggesting someone get a life and stop posting their beliefs is anti-American.

Not reading the forums if you don't like someone else's opinions is your right.

Supporting George Bush is anti-American.

Lying to congress about national security issues is an impeachable offense.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Crimson - <<Whats interesting is you don't see the pro-war people posting OVER and OVER on the same subjects.. you never see a rant daily about the American lives that were lost...>>

Take the word 'daily' out and you have a more accurate description about the posts by the pro-war crowd. Why is that? Political agenda?

Sarcasticor

Banned
Aug 9, 2003
Originally posted by: Tabb
Originally posted by: jjones

He said that where exactly? This is the internet sorry, the rules of free speech of idiots doesnt apply here.

So you won't post again? Niiiiiice. :)

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
BOBDN -<<Supporting George Bush is anti-American.>>

No it isn't. Neither is not supporting him. I'm afraid there are those who don't realize this.

Sarcasticor

Banned
Aug 9, 2003
Crimson - <<Whats interesting is you don't see the pro-war people posting OVER and OVER on the same subjects.. you never see a rant daily about the American lives that were lost...>>

Take the word 'daily' out and you have a more accurate description about the posts by the pro-war crowd. Why is that? Political agenda?

No, it's because they are all pinkie commie followers of the Government, they don't want their precious Government questioned you see.

To china with the lot of them un-american pinkos.

*patriot act III, coming soon to a state near you*

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003

TRUE STORY

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

No it isn't. Neither is not supporting him. I'm afraid there are those who don't realize this.

You're entitled to your opinion (so far, give Asscrack some more time and he'll change that too).

My opinion is, supporting Bush is anti-American.

Sarcasticor

Banned
Aug 9, 2003

I agree, not supporting OTHERS right to question him is anti-american though.

Sarcasticor

Banned
Aug 9, 2003
Originally posted by: tnitsuj

TRUE STORY

*kicks tnitsuj out of his loop*

Sarcasticor

Banned
Aug 9, 2003
Originally posted by: BOBDN

You're entitled to your opinion (so far, give Asscrack some more time and he'll change that too).

My opinion is, supporting Bush is anti-American.

FACT is that you are limiting freedom and choice by having that opinion, THAT is Anti-American. (and fascist too, btw)

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: tnitsuj

TRUE STORY

Ohhhh man......you are soooooooooo pro-triple post. :D:p

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Telling people what to post IMHO is un-American. If you don't like whats in the news then don't click on the thread. Exercise your freedom of choice to not read what you don't like but please do not go around telling people what they should or should not post just because you do not argee with it.

RDWYTruckDriver

Jul 16, 2003

Crimson

Agreed. Very well put. Of coarse the " guilty " among us are responding in a challenging or negative way here but we're used to this.