POLL: Would you participate in The Most Dangerous Game?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
If you had the chance say to go to a foriegn country and for a sum of money hunt and kill human beings would you do it?

Inspired by taking the paintball thing to a whole new level.

I would do it if they were a grade A scumbag lowlife, like a kid toucher, sex offender , cold blooded murderer, someone who threw there new born in a garbage bin, someone who locks little kids in cars in hot weather, as long as they were grade A trash I'd do it in a second with llittle or no remorse.

EDIT: there is a movie called surviving the game with ICE T which is based on this plot so your idea is not from paintball nor is it original

B00ne

Platinum Member
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
If you had the chance say to go to a foriegn country and for a sum of money hunt and kill human beings would you do it?

Inspired by taking the paintball thing to a whole new level.

You are one sick bastard.

But actually that is what white ppl did in Africa and it is not even long ago. Going hunting for "2 legged apes". PPl are so fvcking sick...

MegaloManiaK

Golden Member
May 27, 2003
Only if it were some rich scumbag. But i'm 100% sure it would be some poor slob who needed a buck to feed his family or something.

in other words: NO WAY.