POLL: Would you participate in The Most Dangerous Game?

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
If you had the chance say to go to a foriegn country and for a sum of money hunt and kill human beings would you do it?

Inspired by taking the paintball thing to a whole new level.

Swag1138

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2000
Yes, if by "go to a foriegn country and for a sum of money hunt and kill human beings" you mean "having sex with many beautiful women who want to bear my child"

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
hell yeh

"People ask, why? I ask, why not?"
Natural Born Killers

but wait ... i gotta pay?

hell no, fvck tht ... i aint payin

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
If you loved hunting and had hunted every single game on the planet and was not challenged, then all of a sudden, the best hunter in the world is in a plane that crashes on your island and he survives...would you hunt him?

PCMarine

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2002
"If you had the chance say to go to a foriegn country and for a sum of money hunt and kill human beings would you do it?"

Ummm...hello? The United States armed forces are in a foreign country (Iraq), get paid (tho not a huge prize like the MDG), and are trained to kill human beings.

To answer the question, in my current state, I probably wouldn't. However if I went through some hardcore training and the pot of money was uber high (Millions of dollahs :) )I might be tempted.

stormbv

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2000
I've talked this through thoroughly with my therapist. I can work through this. My answer is...no, because hunting humans is wrong, and I should not act out my antisocial desires.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: fatbaby
If you loved hunting and had hunted every single game on the planet and was not challenged, then all of a sudden, the best hunter in the world is in a plane that crashes on your island and he survives...would you hunt him?

that depends. am i hungry?

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
after much thought (about 30 seconds worth), I have decided that I WOULD PAY, but ...

I wouldn't be hunting

but rather ...

I'd like see a few tigers hunt down the people who buy tiger products (they think tht muching on a tiger's d!ck will compensate for their tiny wee wee)

and ...

i'd also like to see a bunch of dogs eat up babies while their parents watch, those parents being people who eat dogs.

yep, i'd pay ... i'd pay a lot to see something like that

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
Have you recently read 'The Most Dangerous Game' by Richard Connell?
Your question sounds eerily like his tale.

wfbberzerker

Lifer
Apr 12, 2001
what is so wrong about killing another human being? aside from the moral implications set up by society, what is so wrong about it? even society tells that in certain circumstances killing is justified, even right, but only those which it dictates.

Chumpman

Banned
Feb 26, 2003
Originally posted by: Cyberian
Have you recently read 'The Most Dangerous Game' by Richard Connell?
Your question sounds eerily like his tale.

Imagine that ...

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Swag1138
Yes, if by "go to a foriegn country and for a sum of money hunt and kill human beings" you mean "having sex with many beautiful women who want to bear my child"
LOL. Same, I have no particular desire to kill, though if made ruler of this world I would have many many bad people put to death.

But if that ever happens, I'll stock an island full of spam lords and invite all the ATOT hunters to go and play.

paruhd0x

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2000
I read a reading comprehension test that had a story about this. The hunter turned out to be highly psychotic... so I worry for those people choosing yes. :p

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I guess it depends on who I was hunting ... if it was just regular people living their lives, than hell fscking no, If it was former Taliban members, al Queda, Nazis, or KKK ... then yes ... It is something that should be done, and I would be happy to do it.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Vonkhan: You are quite messed up.

And no, I wouldn't. Imagine, YOU would be responsible for ending someone's life. I can't.

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
You can actually do this. It's not highly advertised, but there ARE people you can hire to take you on human hunting expeditions. Years ago when maxim was only published 10 times a year they interviewed a guy who did it, he said quite a few times the customer couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger.