Poll:Should He get death or life in prison?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Here's another vote for letting the Iraqi's decide his fate. He butchered them, they have the right to it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: kage69
You're right moon, a plain English post devoid of the usual babble. You get a cookie.

Your turn:

and it is (for the most part) complete gibberish

for the most part...
Let me do better than make vague statements that could mean anything. Your job in criticizing me was to show how and where I was wrong and in what way you could improve on my statement. Any idiot can come along and say bunk.
everything about your posts here indicate it's you who is shallow. I don't really mind what you say but occasionally I like to inquire as to what it is somebody brings to the table. So far for you it's squat and presumptuous twaddle. For example the reason you accuse me of seeking to impress is because I do; you. :D But you don't like what I say.

You got something to say, make a case, cause otherwise what you're saying about me is what's the facts about you.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Yeah, I'm real impressed. Damn moon, nothing escapes you, you're like a sieve.

You got something to say, make a case, cause otherwise what you're saying about me is what's the facts about you.

*yawn* More of the same...

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yeah, I'm real impressed. Damn moon, nothing escapes you, you're like a sieve.

*yawn* More of the same...

Again you have no content. Your post is the yawn. If you don't stop it I'm going to call you a poopoo head. :D

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Again you have no content. Your post is the yawn. If you don't stop it I'm going to call you a poopoo head

Wow, a whole string of posts from you without a rambling assortment of innane comparisons, does this mean you remembered to take your medication or something? ;)
Keep it up dude, I have faith in you!
*gasp* Does this mean I'm a 'poopoo head' ? Great. I'm going to lose a ton of sleep over this, I just know it. Heehee!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Again you have no content. Your post is the yawn. If you don't stop it I'm going to call you a poopoo head

Wow, a whole string of posts from you without a rambling assortment of innane comparisons, does this mean you remembered to take your medication or something? ;)
Keep it up dude, I have faith in you!
*gasp* Does this mean I'm a 'poopoo head' ? Great. I'm going to lose a ton of sleep over this, I just know it. Heehee!
How the moth loves to fly in circles around the candle.

busmaster11

Platinum Member
Mar 4, 2000
I'd like to see him tried and executed by a jury of his peers... Or, at least a jury of Iraqis. :)

And then executed to avoid some sort of kidnap and swap scheme.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It's sad when a clown can only amuse himself. :(

I hear now that his daughters are appealing to everyone on his behalf. That's some loyalty there, seeing as how he had their husbands murdered. They also accused the US of drugging him, saying "Even if caged, he would be a lion." A lion?! Talk about trying to pump up your dad's image, he's barely a weasel.

GrGr

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2003
How can the Iraqis sentence Saddam to anything when they lack a constitution? Maybe the US should put him to trial for crimes against humanity, possession and use of illegal weapons etc. Now that would be something to behold.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Now the daughter is stating that she'll find the best lawyer money can buy to defend Saddam. That would just be fantastic if he gets off on a technicality.... Never happen.