Poll: Moral Dilema: Would you hook up with your roomate's sister?

MaiThai

Jun 4, 2001
I haven't posted here before, but I read often. However when this situation came up, I decided I needed some input.
Ok, here is the situation. My roomate's sister comes in from out of state and is staying for a while. He's kind of a friend/roomate. Before she even gets here he threatens to kick my ass if I touch her. I'm not too worried about that because he is all talk, but it would piss him off none the less. He says it would be too weird living with someone who has been with his sister. We've all been hanging out for a little while and she really is hitting on me bad. She's 18 though and responsible for her own actions. My roomate now has even said he wouldn't renew the apartment lease if anything happened. I need a roomate and I don't want to loose the apartment, but I like her too. She wants to see me when he's not around so he won't find out and get mad. She's not looking for anything long-term or serious, just likes hanging around me and wants to sleep with me. :D Should I do it? Is he just being too over-protective or should he be like that?

The thing is that kinda ticks me off is that he knows what kind of guy I am. I treat women with respect and, judging from stories I have heard about the guys she hangs around, I would be a great improvement for what she is used to. I don't know.... what do you think?

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< ROTFL SLEEP W/ HER YOU FOOL. >>

lol as a male this is my opinion

roommates come and go, so go shack up with her already.!!!

danny~!

SendTrash

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2000
roommate relations are more important than hitting the sack with a girl... esp if rent is a concern

MaiThai

Jun 4, 2001
I guess that's kind of my moral dilema. Does he really have a right to tell me not to? If it was his girl-friend or someone he was into, I would definately not. But this is his sister who is old enough to make her own decisions. But he's kind of a friend... I don't know, I keep going back and forth about it.

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
lol croton. if your roommate finds out, tell him you were taken advantage of and was too hurt to talk about it. break down and cry, and say the trama of it all is just too much!

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Stay far clear of her. Your roomate has access to all of your personal belongings, helps pay your rent, and knows when you sleep.

Being at odds with your roomie is no way to live. Tagging a piece is nice, but there is a larger &quot;pie&quot; at stake here.

MaiThai

Jun 4, 2001
Croton:
LOL.. believe it or not, she already mentioned that she might just do that. :Q

Rage187

Lifer
Dec 30, 2000
in one word

YES!!!

as they say roomates come and go, but shes another notch on the bed post..

Just renew the lease and then tell him..

MaiThai

Jun 4, 2001
If I did it I would never tell him... she says she would never let him find. I just hate having to sneak around. I guess the question that would make the decision for me is whether he, as her brother, has a right to say that she's not allowed to sleep with me.

Buddhist

Golden Member
Jan 15, 2000
Just so you have a more logical reason...

if your roommates going to be like that theres no telling what else he might be an ass about. so your probably better off without him anyhow.

that is to say, unless he is your best friend...in which case this whole idea probably wouldn't have even crossed your mind.

hydrobum

Dec 1, 2000
Well, look at it this way...would you allow your roommate to bang your younger sister??? HUH??? Geez...go talk to a priest or something.

MaiThai

Jun 4, 2001
To answer the questions:

I don't have any sisters.... maybe that's why I don't understand his point of view.

of course she's a cutie... but, sorry, no picts... I'm trying to stay a annonymous if you know what I mean.

Also, he is not my best friend... just a regular friend. But I couldn't pay the rent for the apartment without him.

SirFshAlot

Elite Member
Apr 11, 2000
But I couldn't pay the rent for the apartment without him

start a site with naked pics of his sister, and you can boot him out

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< on a rare note...

i'm with danny on this one.
-M.T.O
>>

thanks, its good to know i'm being followed here.

<<note to self, plan working, just as planned. MO right on schedule, soon, everyone will agree that she is our goddess>>

danny~!

Rage187

Lifer
Dec 30, 2000
&quot;start a site with naked pics of his sister, and you can boot him out&quot;

See 2 birds w/ 1 stone..

MaiThai

Jun 4, 2001
Funny... but posting nude pictures of her would make me fall under the a$$hole category of the other guys she's been with.... unless she wanted me to :Q ... Nahh, not my thing and wouldn't exactly keep it on the down-low.

segue
Hey all... vote in the poll so I can tally the for's and against's. LOL, kind of like vote for/against issue # ads!