Poll: How would you deal with your mom asking about sex?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Vladslayr
Hello all good friends of posting place!

I think question of making residence with the father and mother is personal and makes much dependence of circumstances. I live with other male my age, but when still 22 I lives with the mother (father was steam engineer and died tragically in Pripyat long ago).

This not dishonerable. You must tell the mother the truth, though, always, I think, ok?

Your mother, she is attractive?

Hello and again all good friends.

Salutations!!!

Vladimir

1st Post, and he already has the ATOT attitude down pat! ;)

Vladslayr

Oct 9, 2006
Originally posted by: loki8481
I don't get people who can have sex with their parents a room away.

always seemed too weird to me.

Outside of the urban center area (like Kiev) I hear of people who make the amorous moments with the animals in same room. I think this must be distracting and upset the moodiness, ok? I never actually see this, but I think if the goat looking at you (as male) how can you make the performance, ok?

I just make opinion, but father and mother nearby seems less upset to moodiness of moment, if you are quiet, I think probably ok. Here we have little room, must "make do."

Good friends, all!

Vladimir

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
Originally posted by: loki8481
I don't get people who can have sex with their parents a room away.

always seemed too weird to me.

Outside of the urban center area (like Kiev) I hear of people who make the amorous moments with the animals in same room. I think this must be distracting and upset the moodiness, ok? I never actually see this, but I think if the goat looking at you (as male) how can you make the performance, ok?

I just make opinion, but father and mother nearby seems less upset to moodiness of moment, if you are quiet, I think probably ok. Here we have little room, must "make do."

Good friends, all!

Vladimir

i'm getting a Chernobyl-headache reading these posts! :p

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I would probably just tell her what she wants to hear. Lie to her basically, tell her you're just making out.

Vladslayr

Oct 9, 2006

Old Russian Proverb:

Children suck mother when they young and father when they old.

Thanks all you are still my good friends. I is very happy to be back and delayushch posts here again. Good!

Vladimir

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Old Russian Proverb:

Children suck mother when they young and father when they old.

Thanks all you are still my good friends. I is very happy to be back and delayushch posts here again. Good!

Vladimir

We're very happy to have you back! How was the psikhushka? ;)

Dr. Detroit

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2004
Time to move out! Having sex in your parents house is rude while they are home. If they are out of the house go for it but while they are home have a bit of respect.

Once again, Time to move out!

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Has nothing to do with getting along with your parents... it has to do with youre an Adult you shouldnt be leeching off your parents at age 19+

My parents dont condone or want kids around the house after that age.. My dad was an Army Major and he gave us all the same option...

A: join the Military
B: College
C: GTFO and learn to take care of yourself...

there was no option for me my brother or sister to sit around the house and leech your parents retirement funds...

I chose Military and never have regretted my fathers wisdom..
he forced us to get our acts together and fly or sink..
which is what the real world is all about..

at least I ended up tough and smart and able to deal with what life throws at me MYSELF instead of running home to daddy and mommy..

I'm..trying to think of someting to say but am just flabbergasted at the closemindedness and ignorance displayed in that post.

/utterly speechless

loic2003

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
If my mum asked me when I was 20 whether I was having sex I'd ask her what she thinks has been keeping her up each time a g/f was at mine over the past 5 years....

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Syringer
Has nothing to do with getting along with your parents... it has to do with youre an Adult you shouldnt be leeching off your parents at age 19+

My parents dont condone or want kids around the house after that age.. My dad was an Army Major and he gave us all the same option...

there was no option for me my brother or sister to sit around the house and leech your parents retirement funds...

at least I ended up tough and smart and able to deal with what life throws at me MYSELF instead of running home to daddy and mommy..

I'm..trying to think of someting to say but am just flabbergasted at the closemindedness and ignorance displayed in that post.

/utterly speechless

Don't mind him. He's obviously wound a little too tight. :laugh:

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: Syringer

/utterly speechless

whats wrong spider boy you another mommies boy? or a 40 year old virgin still living at home..

Vladslayr

Oct 9, 2006
Originally posted by: CVSiN
whats wrong spider boy you another mommies boy? or a 40 year old virgin still living at home..

Ha!

I see all good friends still making the funny jokes, ok? Great dramas and excitement always in the great AT posting place. How I miss the old friends, and hello to all new ones too!

I have many changes in living place over years. And now Vladimir has make the ascending in the work place too! Much work, but now make draftings or articles too sometimes.

To boy at home - be nice to the mother so she not make trouble, then you stay and save for buy the house some day - great American dream this, I think, yes? But always tell truth, admit you young boy with the man impulses and you need your woman to become more manly, then you ready to leave the home place. She will understand I think.

Make sure mother not hear, though, the sex moist and slapping sounds as this most upsetting for mothers I think. Mothers have abstract knowledge always of son's growth man urges, but don't adapt quickly to actual sounds, ok? Be considerate I think, then all ok.

Just I make opinion. But have some experiences in this "arena." Trust Vladimir, and all come to fruition.

Friends always!

Russian Proverb: As long as child does not cry it does not matter what pleases it.

Vladimir.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

Ha!

I see all good friends still making the funny jokes, ok? Great dramas and excitement always in the great AT posting place. How I miss the old friends, and hello to all new ones too!

I have many changes in living place over years. And now Vladimir has make the ascending in the work place too! Much work, but now make draftings or articles too sometimes.

To boy at home - be nice to the mother so she not make trouble, then you stay and save for buy the house some day - great American dream this, I think, yes? But always tell truth, admit you young boy with the man impulses and you need your woman to become more manly, then you ready to leave the home place. She will understand I think.

Make sure mother not hear, though, the sex moist and slapping sounds as this most upsetting for mothers I think. Mothers have abstract knowledge always of son's growth man urges, but don't adapt quickly to actual sounds, ok? Be considerate I think, then all ok.

Just I make opinion. But have some experiences in this "arena." Trust Vladimir, and all come to fruition.

Friends always!

Russian Proverb: As long as child does not cry it does not matter what pleases it.

Vladimir.

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Welcome back, Vlad. :D

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Ha!

Friends always!

Vladimir.
OMG

:shocked:

LMFAO! :D

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001

Ha!

Friends always!

Vladimir.

Privet Kievu!

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: MrPickins
Hello all good friends of posting place!

I think question of making residence with the father and mother is personal and makes much dependence of circumstances. I live with other male my age, but when still 22 I lives with the mother (father was steam engineer and died tragically in Pripyat long ago).

This not dishonerable. You must tell the mother the truth, though, always, I think, ok?

Your mother, she is attractive?

Hello and again all good friends.

Salutations!!!

Vladimir

1st Post, and he already has the ATOT attitude down pat! ;)

You've obviously missed his previous tenure at AT ;)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Ha!

Friends always!

Vladimir.

Man, that's sig worthy right there! :laugh:

Vlad, you never disappoint! :thumbsup:

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
maybe she is just concerned for your wellbeing and health... she might want to know you are being "safe" by using condoms, etc. to reduce the chances of contracting HIV, syphilis, herpes, etc.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
yeah, where's the "lie" option in the poll. There's no chance in hell I'd be discussing my sex life with my mom.

Fraggable

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2005

Ha!

Friends always!

Vladimir.

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA

You are hilarous!! this is great, it's typed like spam email only it's a billion times funnier!

JDMnAR1

Lifer
May 12, 2003
Chances are that she knows what's going on (heck, she may even have webcam footage to prove it ;)), she just wants to see if you will man up and admit it.