POLL: Do you think Westerfield should get the Death Penalty?

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Im curious as to what everyone here thinks....

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death! Death!

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: mithrandir2001
Westerfield is...?

Never the death penalty. Such an barbaric, Old World practice.

He was convicted of kidnapping and killing a little girl today. LINK

kassy

Sep 13, 2000
I would choose life without parole..
If he were to get the death penalty, he would get a peaceful death.. a death that wouldn't match the fear and hurt that the child suffered before she passed on.

aphex

Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: kassy
If he were to get the death penalty, he would get a peaceful death.. a death that wouldn't match the fear and hurt that the child suffered before she passed on.

Exactally why i chose the same. The people in jail will give him a far worse, less humane death.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
As horrible as the crime is, he's never getting out, so the public is safe from him. What will be gained by killing him? All that will do is raise the cost of dealing with him because death penalty cases get automatic appeals that take years. He's already old enough that it will cost more to kill him than to put him away for the rest of his life.

Besides, he's going to die a thousand times over in prison when other inmates find out what he did. He'll probably be wishing he was dead long before it happens.

kassy

Sep 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Harvey

Besides, he's going to die a thousand times over in prison when other inmates find out what he did. He'll probably be wishing he was dead long before it happens.

Pain on a Budget! Sounds good to me.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
I grew up with this ass hole. He was a nieghbor in Oceanside. I never thought it possible that I would ever know someone that could do such a devious crime. I want him to get the death penalty. I want every child molester to get the maximum allowed by law. Children are to be revered and are the responsibility of adults to keep safe from harm, Thats ALL adults, not just mommy and daddy. Any SOB that thinks children are to be playthings for titalation and then to be discarded as malicously as this puke did to her, as well as his pathetic defense,

God save him, and forgive me for wanting his soul to waste in hell.

I can remember his sister was real loose too when we were growing up. She was always in mommies bed with her "boyfriend" and saved "juices" in a mason jar. Kinky, but then we thought not that much about it. We were young and exploring sexuality,with not much to go on. Apparently Westerfield went in the wrong direction, probably a result of playing second fiddle to his sisters antics. Who knows. I have thought about this clown for a long time. After 10 days of waiting for a jury verdict, I'm glad the deliberation came out with murder one and special circumstances. I will be miffed if he is allowed to live.

And why on earth would you people think that he would be harmed in prison on a life sentence? you people know nothing about the reality of the penal system. He would be isolated and forgotten about. That's all. Do you really think that he would be placed in general population? That is a farce. He will be given isolation from now until they put the needle in his arm. Why get another prisoner sent up for murder? Prisoners want out, not stuck in there or sent up for there own death penalty.

Justice will prevail. So far it has. ( fingers crossed ;) )

Waveslidin

Apr 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
I grew up with this ass hole. He was a nieghbor in Oceanside.

Wow, seriously? Death is too good, my vote goes for TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE :D

kassy

Sep 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
I grew up with this ass hole. He was a nieghbor in Oceanside. I never thought it possible that I would ever know someone that could do such a devious crime. I want him to get the death penalty. I want every child molester to get the maximum allowed by law. Children are to be revered and are the responsibility of adults to keep safe from harm, Thats ALL adults, not just mommy and daddy. Any SOB that thinks children are to be playthings for titalation and then to be discarded as malicously as this puke did to her, as well as his pathetic defense,

God save him, and forgive me for wanting his soul to waste in hell.

I can remember his sister was real loose too when we were growing up. She was always in mommies bed with her "boyfriend" and saved "juices" in a mason jar. Kinky, but then we thought not that much about it. We were young and exploring sexuality,with not much to go on. Apparently Westerfield went in the wrong direction, probably a result of playing second fiddle to his sisters antics. Who knows. I have thought about this clown for a long time. After 10 days of waiting for a jury verdict, I'm glad the deliberation came out with murder one and special circumstances. I will be miffed if he is allowed to live.

And why on earth would you people think that he would be harmed in prison on a life sentence? you people know nothing about the reality of the penal system. He would be isolated and forgotten about. That's all. Do you really think that he would be placed in general population? That is a farce. He will be given isolation from now until they put the needle in his arm. Why get another prisoner sent up for murder? Prisoners want out, not stuck in there or sent up for there own death penalty.

Justice will prevail. So far it has. ( fingers crossed ;) )
Tripleshot, you are correct, I know nothing of this man... and given what you have said....
I acknowledged that he would probably be kept in a maximum security facility and not face what he deserves.
It is it hard to imagine any circumstances that would place him in the same place of fear and anxiety of the little girl whose life ended far too soon.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: kassy

Yeah, the death penalty is way too wussy nowadays. They need to go back to the Iron Maiden and such for some of these cretins. :|

amish

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
The question should be who here thinks the guards at prison would go out of their way to protect him from Bubba and a reaming? Personally I'd let Bubba work him over. See if he still enjoys sex after that experience!!

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Wow, seriously? Death is too good, my vote goes for TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE :D

Little more torture before death though.