Politics today and the economy.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I told you guys befor . My people had the beast contained for a time. My great great grandfather . Came here from prussia(Poland). What I didn't tell you is . My grandfather had documents that tallks about containing the Rothschild influence. Read european history for the period. I couldn't than tell you about the documents because I had them . But now an organization has the documents that has been working for years to bring rothschild and his cronies to justic. You have to understand who profits from war no matter which said wins. These men start wars pay for them and decide the outcome. When WWI broke out it was all about breaking up prussia. So Rothschild germany could be free to do its worse. As Rothschild England and France were.
Thats what WW1 was about.

WWII was a direct result of WW1. Because Rothschild England and France Freed Rothschild Germany THE Orginal Rothschild by name. But the orginals go back befor the Kazar.

End of ww11 saw great influence in rothschild america becomeing stronger. (Rockafeller/Morgan/ Warberg the archetect for America. Overthrow.

Its all in your history books. But these same mean run the media. Own the higher education system . Own industry . You have to be blind and stupid to let the do this.

David little rock thinks he has become Golaith when in fact he is a piss ain't the scum of society who shall be trampeled over by it in it great uprising. Many many people know the trueth now. These guys going to have a short life now. Ya we know about the fema camps ya we know abaut the caskets.

Shocker for them . Is many Generals left the military when bush came into power over Iraq.

The good news for most you guys is . A resistance army is already in place. The Government hasn't got a chance. Once the government movies against the people. Tham by the LAWs of this great Nation . We are allowed to defend or freedom. Bring it. Bankers. You spend so much time up high . That you think the retards that went to your educational system are the same as joe blow. Bad mistake. Were ready ya waited to freaken long. How many American boys ya going to get to shoot mom and dad?

Good ahead and deploy those foreign troops that are on our soil. Were watching every move you make . Were millions . Money is a sham . Its BARTER thats all. You can't put interest on BARTER. Its immoral and enslavement.

I don't care what any of you believe about religion. Jesus Christ. Only got pissed off 1 time in Gosphel . IN GOSPHEL understand that . Thats when he threw the money changers from the Temple. Because of this . I will say to you . According to Gosphel, God sanctions removing money changers from society even if by force . Christ gave us example. It is Gosphel. We are command to obey mans laws . Up to the point we don't break Gods Laws. We get rid of the money changers today all over the world. The change everyone everwhere would see would blow everyone away. They are the problem . Just think about it. But faith has thought me that it shall not be man who removies the money changers from amongst us. But the Christ at armagedeon. So many believe this is the end of the world. I tell you now thats a lie. God never lies. God promised Adam that he would return him to eden, So why does Satan think he can beat GOD with an ARMY of MEN?

Why does Rothschild need all that money . If God is an advanced civilization that promised to come back at a given time, and that time is near how does Satan fight superior tech . I have a freaken better question how can all be so blind and ignorant.
Tessler Tessler Tessler Tessler Tessler

Here is what Satan will fight GOD with . Gods name means I will become what I become. God created us from himself. I know who the creator was. But God thats awhole differant thing for me . To many questions.

Heres why Rothschild needs the money. Also about the latest semerian tablets discovered in Iraq. By our troops. Better to find about the tablets before watching this .

Slowly but surely a hugh picture forms of what trueth is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFw5B9qg2QI

By the way I don't know if you seen the speech were Ronney ask . What would happen in world relations if we had an Alien threat. Than he made referance to 1world government.

This thing is clear all things prophecy lead to right now. WE need to know who enemy is here. Will it be the Christ or the enemy who is among us. I know . So I except the reality of todays world . Its you who shall suffer the reality of it.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Man: Trouble at mill.
Woman: Oh no - what kind of trouble?

Man: One on't cross beams gone owt askew on treddle.

Woman: Pardon?

Man: One on't cross beams gone owt askew on treddle.

Woman: I don't understand what you're saying.

Man: (slightly irritably and with exaggeratedly clear accent) One of the cross beams has gone out askew on the treddle.

Woman: Well what on earth does that mean?

Man: *I* don't know - Mr Wentworth just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all - I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

(JARRING CHORD - The door flies open and Cardinal Ximinez of Spain enters, flanked by two junior cardinals. Cardinal Biggles has goggles pushed over his forehead. Cardinal Fang is just Cardinal Fang)

Ximinez: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is suprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again. (Exit and exeunt)

S&M

CLite

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2005
Wow.....

Out of that whole crazy post I have to ask... wtf is:

"Tessler Tessler Tessler Tessler Tessler "

Was that like a Turrets Syndrome moment in posting? I spent about 2 minutes googling it but I found no www.batshitinsane.com link on the first page so kind of gave up...

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Tessler => Bank of New York
Bank of New York => New York
New York => Jews
Jews => Rothschild

It could not be any clearer.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: CLite
Wow.....

Out of that whole crazy post I have to ask... wtf is:

"Tessler Tessler Tessler Tessler Tessler "

Was that like a Turrets Syndrome moment in posting? I spent about 2 minutes googling it but I found no www.batshitinsane.com link on the first page so kind of gave up...

With the spelling of some words I imagine it is in reference to the supposed work Telsa did that contacted alien worlds with some of his experiements /tinfoil hat

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

That was good. But why even try. Lets take past post were I hadn't taken my meds.

Like along time ago when I said the economy was a joke fabraicaited by the Fed=Rothschild. They all ans. to Rothschild. You all laughed. Still laughing chuckles.

I told the guys when to short AMD . I told the guys when to short Nv. I have donerather well. My post other than end time have been 90% correct. If I am 90% correct on the end times. I would expect you to chuckel. After all that would mean I seen the trueth . While you are part of the problem. Ignorance. NO common sense. Failure to listen to someof our greatest leaders. Many who get shot . You have no grounds for what your saying . While I have history and the reality of todays world. You think its bad here. LOL .

Their is civil disobefience going on all over the world . As the masses See the criminals are in control. You are blind from fear. Or you went to hire ed. were you been indoctranated into their belief system . Anyway you lose. Because you can't see that which is right in front of ya because your scarred shitless and in your heart you know its true. But your Scared that OK . So am I . But I am not going to be ignorant and scared both. Thats just retarded . Than you let the worse happen. We all know the BANKS did this. Whats the problem here. They have to stand in judgement befor the people . The Peoples law is above all other special interest law.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Fine, it still works:

Tessler => Tesla
Tesla => magnetism
magnetism => electricity
electricity => Edison
Edison => Ford
Ford => Chrysler
Chrysler => New Yorker
New Yorker => New York
New York => Jews
Jews => Rothschild

Face it, there is no escaping the searing eye of the awakened intellect!

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: ironwing
Fine, it still works:

Tessler => Tesla
Tesla => magnetism
magnetism => electricity
electricity => Edison
Edison => Ford
Ford => Chrysler
Chrysler => New Yorker
New Yorker => New York
New York => Jews
Jews => Rothschild

I new someone would get Tesla out of tessler.

Tesla = greatest mind ever lived. Much of his work was suppressed by government. Its finely been released after we finely figured out that Tesla was smart . When it come to understanding governments. When his lab burned many believed that he had o redo the work . Not true. He already had records. He knew rockefellar wouldn't allow his plan to go forward. Being a humanitiar Tesla gave his work to other governments Germany Russia Ect ect . Us didn't know this . Until recently.

But Tesla did some amazing stuff. Other than whats widely known Like creating air vortex that create magnitic field that allows for levitation. So much more . Right now teslas genius is the biggest threat to the world there is . Because the knowledge is being used by the Tiny minority to carry forward their plan. Weather control . Very dangerious stuff. Tesla even warned against using it . Ray guns . All this Tesla has done and much more. Remain blind.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
I am intensely curious as to what kind of life you lead outside of these forums.

CLite

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2005
Originally posted by: Nemesis 1
Originally posted by: ironwing
Fine, it still works:

Tessler => Tesla
Tesla => magnetism
magnetism => electricity
electricity => Edison
Edison => Ford
Ford => Chrysler
Chrysler => New Yorker
New Yorker => New York
New York => Jews
Jews => Rothschild

I new someone would get Tesla out of tessler.

Tesla = greatest mind ever lived. Much of his work was suppressed by government. Its finely been released after we finely figured out that Tesla was smart . When it come to understanding governments. When his lab burned many believed that he had o redo the work . Not true. He already had records. He knew rockefellar wouldn't allow his plan to go forward. Being a humanitiar Tesla gave his work to other governments Germany Russia Ect ect . Us didn't know this . Until recently.

But Tesla did some amazing stuff. Other than whats widely known Like creating air vortex that create magnitic field that allows for levitation. So much more . Right now teslas genius is the biggest threat to the world there is . Because the knowledge is being used by the Tiny minority to carry forward their plan. Weather control . Very dangerious stuff. Tesla even warned against using it . Ray guns . All this Tesla has done and much more. Remain blind.

oh.my.god.

I didn't think things could get much crazier from 9/11 .. moon... JFK conspiracies... but this shit takes the cake. You sir are an excellent troll

*edit* out of curiosity weren't a lot of those things from Command and Conquer: Red Alert.... the PC game? from like the mid 90's.....

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
So is Ron Paul is going to save us from Aliens, jews, zombie nazis, Obama clones, the US Army/FEMA/CIA/FBI, or armies of demons? (Or all of the above?)

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Originally posted by: alchemize
So is Ron Paul is going to save us from Aliens, jews, zombie nazis, Obama clones, the US Army/FEMA/CIA/FBI, or armies of demons? (Or all of the above?)

Nemesis hates Jews... I think he believes God is going to save everything. No Ron Paul here.