Politics today and the economy.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize
So is Ron Paul is going to save us from Aliens, jews, zombie nazis, Obama clones, the US Army/FEMA/CIA/FBI, or armies of demons? (Or all of the above?)

Ron Paul is a secret Rothschild. He is the oh-so-very-loyal opposition. Dennis Kucinich is the only politician we can trust.

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Lets take past post were I hadn't taken my meds

you mean this is a thread where you have taken your meds?........great googly moogly......you need a better script.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Originally posted by: MotF Bane
Originally posted by: alchemize
So is Ron Paul is going to save us from Aliens, jews, zombie nazis, Obama clones, the US Army/FEMA/CIA/FBI, or armies of demons? (Or all of the above?)

Nemesis hates Jews... I think he believes God is going to save everything. No Ron Paul here.

I do not hate jews. I hate Kazar Jews. Big differance. One is real the other an imposter . Read history friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsLiS8UlZyo&NR=1

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
HAH wow, just wow.

I hear that reality is just a computer simulation while we're all suspended in jelly and making electricity for the J00z. Seriously, ask Keanu Reeves. Whoa.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Steve Forbes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxZDTAXEhg&NR=1

You think going indebt deeper is ans. Your scarred and grabing at straws. THE FED= Rothschild and friends. Owns everthing now. Its over wake up . The only way out is to take back what they got from us threw terrorism. WHO IS THE FED . NAMES OF THE TRUSTEES OF THE BANK > ALL THESE MEM HAVE COMMITED TERROR. War on terror should start with the FED and the Men involved in the REAL BANK. THE ONE BANK. FIND that and you have found the ONE!

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
LOL - you've got right wing crazy ron paul saying "no regulations abolish the fed no laws gold standard no taxes" and crazy left wing Dennis 'my wife is a fucking HOT redhead and I'm a skinny little leprechaun' Kucinich saying "more regulations more laws fry those rich bastards!". But they both hate the Fed, so they're good enough for Nemesis :)

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
No I know what they stand for. But they all know who the enemy is . Just like Jefferson Abe Garfield. They to new the enemy. Anyone who knows the enemy is my friend. ANYONE!

I again I ask what are names of people who own the FED. It is a private bank. Who are the trustees, and who is majority stock holder? If you can't ans.this . Best ask yourself why.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
This Winter, somewhere out there is one seriously pissed off squirrel.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Nemesis 1
No I know what they stand for. But they all know who the enemy is . Just like Jefferson Abe Garfield. They to new the enemy. Anyone who knows the enemy is my friend. ANYONE!

I again I ask what are names of people who own the FED. It is a private bank. Who are the trustees, and who is majority stock holder? If you can't ans.this . Best ask yourself why.

LOL at little people who want to play a big player game. Nemesis you are nothing but a small pawn that will die without ever changing anything or seeing anything changed ever. Give up, your cause is useless coming from a second class citizen with a second class intellect who only thinks he knows something.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Not around here. Our tree had no nuts to lose this year strange that . I told ya that befor. So I had to by other peoples nuts to feed my squirels.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Not around here. Our tree had no nuts to lose this year strange that . I told ya that befor. So I had to by other peoples nuts to feed my squirels.

lmao.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
............................................________
....................................,.-??...................``~.,
.............................,.-?...................................?-.,
.........................,/...............................................?:,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:?........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....?~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....?~,_........?~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......?=,_.......?-,_.......,.-~-,},.~?;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......?=-._......?;,,./`..../?............../
...,,,___.`~,......?~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-?
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

Well I beg to differ. I am not a second class citizen. I was born here. It was forced on me. If it was my choice / America wouldn't be my choice. So I am a citizin by birth nothing more. I am loyal to my forefathers . But not this America, Not ever.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005

Well I beg to differ. I am not a second class citizen. I was born here. It was forced on me. If it was my choice / America wouldn't be my choice. So I am a citizin by birth nothing more. I am loyal to my forefathers . But not this America, Not ever.

You are and you know it. It is why you are so angry. If I would give you one suggestion, enjoy the life you have because you can't make a difference. If you are not a player by now you never will be.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Richard. I know I can't make a differance in the overall scheme. But I may help just 1 person. Thats enough for me. Helping ones self is hard enough. Let alone others . When your not a gifted writer. Its a struggle. I know everyone wants a reset button . But its over. The Central banks have 100% control of the world econmy. Now they steal properity threw job loss and hardship. Richard if I had a clear shot at one of these ass wipes . I couldn't take the shot. Thats just me tho. Somebody will get these guys. I won't mourn their passing.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Richard. I know I can't make a differance in the overall scheme. But I may help just 1 person. Thats enough for me. Helping ones self is hard enough. Let alone others . When your not a gifted writer. Its a struggle. I know everyone wants a reset button . But its over. The Central banks have 100% control of the world econmy. Now they steal properity threw job loss and hardship. Richard if I had a clear shot at one of these ass wipes . I couldn't take the shot. Thats just me tho. Somebody will get these guys. I won't mourn their passing.

Than help someone. What you are doing is not helping anyone though. Not sure why you don't see that. You trying to expose the people in power? No one wants to listen because the people in power keep everyone comfortable, you know this as well as I do.

If you want to help someone, than find someone to help, your quest you are on is not helping anyone and is only driving people to trust the powers that be even more.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006

Then leave.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Were to the beast has the whole world in its pocket now. The misery will be shared by all . None Rich.

Heres an essay . That supports your views . I support that which he attacks. The man is blind with ignorance. He is exactly what I said. I learned professor who teaches pure BS.

This is why the Fed won . They (rothschild went for control of higher education . After he succedded their all the little dorns fell into place.

Essay conclusion . No one man has more than 5% interest in the fed. Take those 12 banks he speaks of. Give them each 5% thats 60% Thats complete control. The professor is a freaken retard. Rothschild is not 1 man. He is many. The bunch of incest loving freaks. The Shifts. (spelling) The Rothschild breeding partners are right powerful also , The Breeding lines are interesting Even Obama. In our Government. Obamas a real shot in the dark . what luck . Born in Kenya or were ever. Mother is From Kenya . Marries a white. And be ends up blood relative to the people ruling America. Man thats almost as hard to believe as what happened on 9/11 but you guys go ahead . But take the blinders off. Thats a cliff your about to run over.

http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Were to the beast has the whole world in its pocket now. The misery will be shared by all . None Rich.

Heres an essay . That supports your views . I support that which he attacks. The man is blind with ignorance. He is exactly what I said. I learned professor who teaches pure BS.

This is why the Fed won . They (rothschild went for control of higher education . After he succedded their all the little dorns fell into place.

Essay conclusion . No one man has more than 5% interest in the fed. Take those 12 banks he speaks of. Give them each 5% thats 60% Thats complete control. The professor is a freaken retard. Rothschild is not 1 man. He is many. The bunch of incest loving freaks. The Shifts. (spelling) The Rothschild breeding partners are right powerful also , The Breeding lines are interesting Even Obama. In our Government. Obamas a real shot in the dark . what luck . Born in Kenya or were ever. Mother is From Kenya . Marries a white. And be ends up blood relative to the people ruling America. Man thats almost as hard to believe as what happened on 9/11 but you guys go ahead . But take the blinders off. Thats a cliff your about to run over.

I really do wonder if you actually believe this shit, or if you're one of the greatest and most dedicated trolls ever.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

I really do wonder if you actually believe this shit, or if you're one of the greatest and most dedicated trolls ever.

I actually not sure what to BELIEVE. I know who the enemy is tho. Its Rothschild warberg rockefeller Morgan. and others . Shift is the hardest one to nail down.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000

I actually not sure what to BELIEVE. I know who the enemy is tho. Its Rothschild warberg rockefeller Morgan. and others . Shift is the hardest one to nail down.

Here or alternatively you'll be great hit here