Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Good thing this did not happen in Texas.....they would have arrested the Father!!

I like what the father said when the 911 operator asked him if any weapons were involved --
"my foot and my fist."

Just sick.....abusing an 11 year old boy.....

At least the police did not ask the father for ID....lolol

http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-father-beats-accused-child-abuser-193806138.html

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A Daytona Beach father beat an 18-year-old man unconscious after finding him sexually abusing his 11-year-old son early Friday morning, police said.

The father called 911 around 1 a.m. after he walked in on the alleged abuse, police said. When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

The Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/1tZV6o9 ) reports that the father — who was not identified by police — told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy.

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."

The father has not been charged with any crime.

"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with," Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said. "You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."

Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. He is being held without bail. It was not immediately known whether he'd hired a lawyer.

According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Good thing this did not happen in Texas.....they would have arrested the Father!!

You're aiming for Full On Stupid, are you?

Conservatives are for vigilante justice, "liberals" are against. "Liberals" would have told the father that he was wrong to take the law into his own hands, he should have asked the person to stop and then called the police.

Get your stereotypes right, idiot.

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
Why was an 18 year old man with an eleven year old boy at one am??

What the hell is wrong with the parents?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

Conservatives are for vigilante justice, "liberals" are against. "Liberals" would have told the father that he was wrong to take the law into his own hands, he should have asked the person to stop and then called the police.

pot calling kettle black??
I hit a nerve huh??

Truth hurts...

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Why was an 18 year old man with an eleven year old boy at one am??

What the hell is wrong with the parents?
Then there is always the one idiot in the bunch......

A parent cannot be with their child 24/7.....you must be so young your parents are with you 24/7......

We all know that parents with children often sleep or do things like the laundry while the kids are playing outside or in another room.....

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008

Pfft. "Liberals" would have rewarded the child mollester $500k in damages for having his "life choice" rights violated. Get your own stereotypes right. :D

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Okay I'll be the first:

Beat to unconsciousness, went too far - Should the father be charged? Yes

He should have subdued and then tied up the abuser and called the police.

That having been said I understand why the father went full throttle on the abuser but as a casual observer I do think the father went too far. In the same situation I most likely would have done the exact same as the father but I would expect to be charged with assault and battery.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Okay I'll be the first:

That having been said I understand why the father went full throttle on the abuser but as a casual observer I do think the father went too far. In the same situation I most likely would have done the exact same as the father but I would expect to be charged with assault and battery.

fuck that. to far? he didn't go far enough.

he was caught in the act of rape. shooting the guy would have been legal.

frowertr

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2010
Okay I'll be the first:

Going out on a limb and saying your aren't a father...

The guy is lucky to be alive. I have a son and if I had walked in and saw that happening to my boy, I would have killed the guy with my bare hands. The 911 call would have been to alert the coroner and save an ambulance trip.

Prevention of a forcible felony justifies the use of deadly force. Most states agree...

Last edited:

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
fuck that. to far? he didn't go far enough.

he was caught in the act of rape. shooting the guy would have been legal.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Legal or not shooting the guy would have been wrong and unethical.

Going out on a limb and saying your aren't a father...

The guy is lucky to be alive. I have a son and if I had walked in and saw that happening to my boy, I would have killed the guy with my bare hands. The 911 call would have been to alert the coroner and save an ambulance trip.

Prevention of a forcible felony justifies the use of deadly force. Most states agree...

See answer above.

Whether I'm a father or not is irrelevant, besides I already answered that in my original post.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it correct, ethical or "right"

Last edited:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Legal or not shooting the guy would have been wrong and unethical.

Depends on your ethics I guess.

I probably would have blown his head off myself.

And been in my clearly defined rights.

And that was more laid back than the first one I deleted.

squarecut1

Platinum Member
Nov 1, 2013
The father needs to be beaten up too. His 11 year old is with some older dude at 1 am. What kind of father is that..

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
The father needs to be beaten up too. His 11 year old is with some older dude at 1 am. What kind of father is that..

hey you're an idiot like me apparently... well according to yoda.

didn't you know? parents have no idea what their kids are doing at all times...

especially under their own roof.

:rolleyes:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

I totally agree with what the Father did...
Father who beat to death man he caught raping his five-year-old daughter will NOT face charges because of Texas state laws on deadly force
A young father who beat his daughter's rapist to death after walking in on the assault will not face charges according to the states grand jury

The 23-year-old beat 47-year-old Jesus Flores to death for molesting his five-year-old girl in a secluded barn
The authorities accepted that he attempted to phone 911 to help the man after the attack
Under the law in the state of Texas deadly force is authorized and justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault or sexual assault

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-NOT-face-murder-charges.html#ixzz37tDod2Sf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Father came home from work.....single father has to pay the bill and put food and clothes on his child......trying to do whats is right and ends up coming home to this.....

I guess I would tell the Father to quit his job and raise the damn kid..lolol