Announcement Please Read and HEED the Final Post in This Thread

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2019
All of a sudden everyone on FOX is ultra concerned about how this will harm black owned businesses.
Doesn't seem to be bothering Will Smith:

Reactions: Pohemi

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Funny I haven't heard a peep out of the GOP and/or Faux criticizing The Donald for his cancel culture call last weekend to boycott numerous US companies. I guess it's only "cancel culture" when the other guys do it-even though righties always seem have multiple boycotts going on all the time.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Heh, entirely relevant truth as virtue signaling is brought to the forefront and the actual human lives are casually swept under the rug. Keep it classy libtards ;)

I believe the Babylon Bee is satirical, just like the Onion, and the majority of s0meone's posts.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z and Pohemi

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
In other fake news:

Biden Appoints Construction Worker Donaldio Trumptinez To Finish Border Wall
article-8353-1.jpg

"I am very happy to work with Mr. Biden," Trumptinez said in broken English. "Sorry, I no speak very good English. Wall will be very big. Very good. Big wall, very big. Best wall in earth, mucho tall and muy strong for Mr. Biden."

"I do good job for America!" he said. "We make America grande again!"

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Shhhhhhh!

You're ruining their 5th grade level opportunity to think critically in life for once ;)

you really are quite terrible at all of this, you know?

Even when pointing out your attempts to joke (which you already color with cynicism and toddler logic), you piss in your mouth trying to make a point that could only ever make sense to you.

And you still don't get it. You never will.

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Too bad the fool believes it to be a fact-filled site of authority.

no, he didn't. He knows what it is...he just....uses it in the sense that "Satire is truth," which it kinda is, for sure. But he thinks this specifically says that all liberals are wrong and that all voting laws are evil. This ignores the unassailable fact that voting laws in CO are vastly, vastly, vastly more free and open than they are in GA, or basically anywhere else in the US. Any pundit trying to argue otherwise is fucking lying. That's just truth.

While s0me0ne thinks he's patting himself on the back for "yet another liberal bludgeoned!" by confusing this article for "speaking truth against liberals!" (which it doesn't do), he's really just shoving his dick up his own ass and opening the main valve.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I think I am going to take the honor of doing a grand finale expose of @s0me0nesmind1 . I took some screen shots of this comment and it's responses on a Fox News article regarding the border wall issue. The article was about about how two chidren were dropped over the wall. The link to the article is bellow.

Take a look for your self at these screen shots for the comment and replies I am trying to put attention to.

"Evidence" edited out and poster infracted for an unacceptable means of personal attack.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Funny I haven't heard a peep out of the GOP and/or Faux criticizing The Donald for his cancel culture call last weekend to boycott numerous US companies. I guess it's only "cancel culture" when the other guys do it-even though righties always seem have multiple boycotts going on all the time.

Yes, this "catch" term only apply to non GOP. If history is objectively reviewed, we can clearly see that Conservatives have been engaging in the same behaviors they label others with. They're all about selling a product, and this is part of it. Cancel Culture, Woke, Virtue Signaling, etc....all things Conservatives have been doing for thousands of years.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
So n0b0dy is a Fox Noise cheerleader too, not just a pathetic hack here on this forum?

Well of course he is.

Way to make yourself look even more pathetic, Trump sucking traitor.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I think I am going to take the honor of doing a grand finale expose of @s0me0nesmind1 . I took some screen shots of this comment and it's responses on a Fox News article regarding the border wall issue. The article was about about how two chidren were dropped over the wall. The link to the article is bellow.

Take a look for your self at these screen shots for the comment and replies I am trying to put attention to.

View attachment 43035
View attachment 43036

Just some rando poster with the same exact user name, nothingburger w/ cheese.

• Haha
Nov 8, 2012
Is that you in the above comments, @s0me0nesmind1 ? If so, you're going to be apologizing with your next post.

lol I don't even have an account at Fox News... mostly because... I don't ever read or go to Fox News. I have no interest in partisan politics in regards to news.

His childish ability to MSPaint out a name and insert another is cute though I guess. What an idiot - but I guess even a bigger idiot is anyone who believed him.

1618318117545.png

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
lol I don't even have an account at Fox News... mostly because... I don't ever read or go to Fox News. I have no interest in partisan politics in regards to news.

His childish ability to MSPaint out a name and insert another is cute though I guess. What an idiot - but I guess even a bigger idiot is anyone who believed him.

View attachment 43037

Well, good. I mean, you still have a firmly right-wing political leaning with links as of late, but for news... yeah, Fox isn't a viable source unless it's an uncontentious issue like a cat stuck up a tree.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

View attachment 43035
View attachment 43036

no no no! that can't possibly be our s0m0ne, can it? NO, for you see, he swears endlessly that he doesn't watch or read FOX news. That he doesn't imbibe right wing media. He has promised us! He would never lie, would he? ....or is it that because he is drunk most of every day, he just can no longer distinguish between what he is swallowing with his throat and what he is swallowing through his eyes?

• Haha

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

View attachment 43037

Bolded: lol...ok brozilla.

edit: I believe you don't go to Fox News and READ, you just watch their youtube channel.

Feb 4, 2009
Appears Fox News Comments allows an easy username change.....
Yes I looked into it. Fox steps say log into account, click icon, edit name.

However @s0me0nesmind1 this whole episode while likely a fraud does say something about your reputation here. If you don’t like how you were portrayed it is time to work on your reputation.

Nov 8, 2012
Appears Fox News Comments allows an easy username change.....
Yes I looked into it. Fox steps say log into account, click icon, edit name.

Not even - today's browsers actually makes it simple to change the text on the fly.

1618321446703.png

The latest India call scams have been where they call old people, get them to give remote access - and then they change the elements in their browser to say that their bank account balance is $10,000 more than what it is and they ask the victim to send them back money because they over-refunded.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Not even, today's browsers actually makes it simple to change the text on the fly.

View attachment 43038

The latest India call scams have been where they call old people, get them to give remote access - and then they change the elements in their browser to say that their account balance is $10,000 more than what it is and they ask the victim to send them back money because they over-refunded.
Edit: well I'll be damned, Amol did make that up. I reported for impersonating you.

Last edited:
Reactions: zinfamous
Feb 4, 2009
So you're saying that another poster here went through the trouble (however minimal) to create a fraudulent image to make you look bad? Versus the alternative possibilities that someone else is using the exact same name as you, or you actually being a shitposter on fox news?

The former seems very unlikely. The latter two scenarios are much more plausible

I went thru that page. The exact words were posted by a different username than was presented in the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.