Pimp C is gone.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
OMG Pimp C is dead?!?! This is a national tragedy! The world is truly going to miss this musical paragon....

Hyperlite

Diamond Member
May 25, 2004
i shed a tear for............................anyone who know who this guy is. what a miserable existence you must live...

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
a human being dies and all you people can do is talk shit and crack jokes. amazing. Even if you hate Hip-Hop to make light of a person dying is pretty fucked up. Not saying you have to mourn his passing, but if you don't give a fuck that he died at least keep the bullshit comments to yourself guys, ever heard of respect for the dead?

For people who listen to Hip-Hop UGK is a legendary group, and his passing is a tragedy for his fans. Seeing how UGK sold millions of records I'd say they had quite a few of them.

R.I.P. Pimp C

MyThirdEye

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
Originally posted by: QueBert
a human being dies and all you people can do is talk shit and crack jokes. amazing. Even if you hate Hip-Hop to make light of a person dying is pretty fucked up. Not saying you have to mourn his passing, but if you don't give a fuck that he died at least keep the bullshit comments to yourself guys, ever heard of respect for the dead?

For people who listen to Hip-Hop UGK is a legendary group, and his passing is a tragedy for his fans. Seeing how UGK sold millions of records I'd say they had quite a few of them.

R.I.P. Pimp C
Free Pimp C!

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Originally posted by: buck
They have computers in Jail?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T...nt_of_Criminal_Justice

According to wiki:

Basic PC computers are available in the classrooms for testing and learning purposes, no internet access or email exists for offenders in the TDCJ system

Those are Texas state prisons, no clue if local/county lockups offer access but I would find that unlikely.

:thumbsup:

My comment was driven to point out that zanejohnson said he was going to jail for 10 days because he didnt want to pay his tickets. Not that he didnt have the money though.....:roll:

Im sure the mods locked it for a reason.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
why you gotta be such a hater?

i bet you just sit there at your keyboard all day long waiting for me to post huh?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: zanejohnson
Originally posted by: Modeps
Zane's in jail? What for?

im not in jail. i have a 30 day window that i can come in and pay off my traffic tickets.

yeah but you said you were nto going to pay it. so why not tell the courts that and go to jail then? or is this another lie?

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
anyone else sorely disappointed by the title of this thread upon realizing that "Pimp C" is not a nickname for zanejohnson?

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
He is an obscure rapper that only had local fame. Outside of Texas nobody really cares.

huh? UGK sold millions of records, and had a single with Jay Z that got heavy rotation on MTV and all the urban radio stations. Their latest video has Outkast in it and was on MTV/BET a lot. I wouldn't say he was huge, but he was far from an obscure dude who only had local fame.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: Modeps
Zane's in jail? What for?

im not in jail. i have a 30 day window that i can come in and pay off my traffic tickets.

yeah but you said you were nto going to pay it. so why not tell the courts that and go to jail then? or is this another lie?

i already went to court, told them i wasnt going to pay and i wanted to sit my fines out in jail, they said that was fine, i have 30 days from the day i went to court to serve it.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
He is an obscure rapper that only had local fame. Outside of Texas nobody really cares.

huh? UGK sold millions of records, and had a single with Jay Z that got heavy rotation on MTV and all the urban radio stations. Their latest video has Outkast in it and was on MTV/BET a lot. I wouldn't say he was huge, but he was far from an obscure dude who only had local fame.

it's useless lol, these people will find something to complain about no matter wtf you say.

it's like the really annoying dude who ALWAYS has to one up you, even if what he says is retarded, you know the type?

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000

it's useless lol, these people will find something to complain about no matter wtf you say.

it's like the really annoying dude who ALWAYS has to one up you, even if what he says is retarded, you know the type?

yeah, sounds like you.