physics joke

CTho9305

Elite Member
Jul 26, 2000
A man finds a lamp and poof, out comes a genie who gives him 3 wishes.

The man's first wish is to live forever and it is granted.

Then he realizes that eventually the universe will end so he wishes for the hubble constant to be zero and it is granted.

Satisfied, he sits back and wishes for a bowl of pudding. Poof, a bowl of pudding materializes out of nowhere, the hubble constant goes negative, and the universe collapses.

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
i don't know what the hell the hubble constant is. but even if i did, i have a feeling that the joke would still suck.

=|

matt426malm

Golden Member
Nov 14, 2003
"and the universe collapses" pretty slowly. Uggh Reminds me of the jokes at the back of Sciam Magazine.

CTho9305

Elite Member
Jul 26, 2000
Originally posted by: new2AMD
Originally posted by: Spencer278
Originally posted by: theNEOone
i don't know what the hell the hubble constant is. but even if i did, i have a feeling that the joke would still suck.

=|

agreed

Note that I called the thread "physics joke" so non-physics people don't have to worry about it.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Honestly, I must be the first person who read this thread who is laughing out loud... I found it hilarious...
Then again, my favorite jokes are those that only the smart people in the room can figure out... the rest of the people look around and say, "huh?"... then we get to laugh at them too :)

edit: oh, btw, the joke ignores entropy
edit edit: I'm putting that joke on a poster for my classroom.

Papagayo

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2003
Originally posted by: CTho9305
A man finds a lamp and poof, out comes a genie who gives him 3 wishes.

The man's first wish is to live forever and it is granted.

Then he realizes that eventually the universe will end so he wishes for the hubble constant to be zero and it is granted.

Satisfied, he sits back and wishes for a bowl of pudding. Poof, a bowl of pudding materializes out of nowhere, the hubble constant goes negative, and the universe collapses.

bowl of pudding...... hahahahahahah hahahahhahahaha hahahahahhaha
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL...

NOT... joke must be for Dweebs..

DWEEBS..... hahahahahhahahah hahahhahahahha hahahahhahahhaha
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL...

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: DrPizza
Honestly, I must be the first person who read this thread who is laughing out loud... I found it hilarious...
Then again, my favorite jokes are those that only the smart people in the room can figure out... the rest of the people look around and say, "huh?"... then we get to laugh at them too :)

Definitely. If I wasn't the only one here at work who would appreciate it, I'd do the same. :D

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001

you sir are a nerd and a snob..snobbish nerd!! :p

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003

Yeah, but the rest of us get to laugh at you when you're left feeling confused at any joke that deals with sexual activity or any form of social skils ;)