People need to stop having sex out of wedlock.

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Really sounds like someone who is all pissed off due to the fact that he is self-flaggelating himself into not having sex.

If you resent not being able to have sex until you get Married keep a lid on it or go and have a wank, just leave us pagen, sex-loving heathens out of it. Your decision, not anyone elses. Don't berate those who choose another path just because you can't follow it.

Deal with it like a man or get a new religion, one called 'Free and easy boning for all, no strings attached, no guilt involved' maybe. Damn, thats a good idea........

AncientPC

Golden Member
Jan 15, 2001
Excuses people give themselves for not being to get laid.

If you're abstaining by choice, then I salute you.

However, that's not my choice and I don't need some idiot trying shove down his "morals" down my throat.

Marriage is a piece of paper and a title, nothing more.

:wave: Hi Isla! I haven't seen you posting in a while. :p

Edit: Marriage is more than just a piece of paper, but that certificate does not automatically make you a better father / mother. People can raise children perfectly fine within and without marriage.

XCLAN

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2001
i got a song for you...................ADIDAS from korn.....download it and listen to it :)

AncientPC

Golden Member
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Michael1897
Originally posted by: AncientPC
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
Detroit Red Wings

LOL - Red Wings. I gots my red wings too....

Haha yup. Member of the Mile Hile club as well. :D

i wouldn't have guessed that one.

Poon in all forms pre or post marital is good.

I wouldn't have imagined hearing that from you either.

Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
Getting your Red wings has nothing to do with flying...........

I know, I was talking about the mile high club in addition to red wings.

Well seeing that some of the more immature members have ventured into an area where anyone with the slightest bit of class wouldn't go I think it's time to lock this thread.