Penn State protects child rapist that was former famous D-Coordinator

Page 50 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CrazyAznDriver

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2010
Watching the press conference on ESPN, I know its his job as a defense attorney, but jesus he is a slimy fuck. Talking about how the victims are colluding together to railroad Sandusky. How McQueary has some hidden agenda. Going to be a nasty trial, victims are going to be fucked up the ass again.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Watching the press conference on ESPN, I know its his job as a defense attorney, but jesus he is a slimy fuck. Talking about how the victims are colluding together to railroad Sandusky. How McQueary has some hidden agenda. Going to be a nasty trial, victims are going to be fucked up the ass again.

Should we make the thread now for worst found innocent, Casey Anthony or Paterno?

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002

Yeah, saying McQueary has some hidden agenda is ridiculous. You think he wishes he could go back and time and unsee Sandusky raping a little boy? This is probably the worst thing that's happened to him. It cost him his job, his future, everything. Why would McQueary fabricate a story that ruins his life?

CrazyAznDriver

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2010
Should we make the thread now for worst found innocent, Casey Anthony or Paterno?
If the prosecution blows this trial, they should be put in jail... I'd think there would be enough evidence to put this guy in jail for a long time, even if Sanduskys lawyer is a slimy fuck.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011

He really is, sounds like you don't know his backstory either.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/sandusky_lawyer_impregnated_teenage_7jKwQMCeBlm9RSdr9zeutK

Sandusky’s lawyer, Joe Amendola, served as the attorney for teenager Mary Iavasile’s emancipation petition on Sept. 3, 1996, “just weeks before her 17th birthday.”

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
his defense attorney is a slimy paice of shit. he is also terrible. I don't understand how he does half the stuff he does. there must be a method to his madness.

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
I can see how Amendola got the job.

Sandusky: Why should I hire you as my attorney for this trial?

Amendola: I fuck little girls. I mean, I enjoy young people.

Sandusky: You're my man.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
I love that story. I am more and more perplexed by Joe Amendola every day. Honestly, it's as though his entire defense is being staged as a clinic in what not to do as a criminal defense attorney.

It's almost like they're jockying for a built in incompetent defense appeal if they lose.

Feb 6, 2007
I can see that being an innocent mistake. He told someone to call "1-800-REALITY" without having any notion that it was actually a real number. It's the same as if he had told someone to go to realitycheck.com without bothering to verify whether it was an actual website (note: I haven't bothered to look that one up myself, so go there at your own risk). It's a simple mistake of trying to get a zinger in without verifying that you aren't exposing yourself to further ridicule; oops on his part, but no big deal.

Then again, the fact that he has done these things repeatedly does suggest that he has absolutely no idea what he's doing.

Jeffg010

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2008
This guy seems to be an attention hor. I think this he is looking for a big payoff at the end. No way in hell does he even think Sandusky could be innocent but keeps doing these press conferences and says he is trying to get the court of opinion at an even level, what a loon. He will write a book and make millions when all is said and done.

Feb 10, 2000
I can see that being an innocent mistake. He told someone to call "1-800-REALITY" without having any notion that it was actually a real number. It's the same as if he had told someone to go to realitycheck.com without bothering to verify whether it was an actual website (note: I haven't bothered to look that one up myself, so go there at your own risk). It's a simple mistake of trying to get a zinger in without verifying that you aren't exposing yourself to further ridicule; oops on his part, but no big deal.

Then again, the fact that he has done these things repeatedly does suggest that he has absolutely no idea what he's doing.

I'm absolutely certain it was an innocent mistake. I just find it hilarious, coming on the heels of all of his other stupid behavior as an attorney. He really has handled this case in a shockingly slipshod way.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I'm absolutely certain it was an innocent mistake. I just find it hilarious, coming on the heels of all of his other stupid behavior as an attorney. He really has handled this case in a shockingly slipshod way.

lol that's what i was thinking.

CrazyAznDriver

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2010