PCB color

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Stoneburner

Diamond Member
May 29, 2003
It is not a long running joke. It was the legendary tweakboy who demanded PCB be ethnically cleansed just a few months ago.

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Your fakepost detector is in dire need of recalibration, tb has been punking these technical forums for quite some time... I'm undecided on which muses me more - the fakeposts themselves or the misplaced ire they appear to raise in some forum members

Misplaced how? We all know lavaheadache also posts as the fourm member gloomy, this is not an ongoing secret.

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
man, the good laughs I have had here. GJ tweakboy! you never fail to crack me up!

lavaheadache

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2005
He's trying to imply you and I are somehow the same person. I'm much better-looking.

Lol, you wouldn't want to be me right now, been at the hospital for 3 days now. The good news tho it was for the birth of my daughter

Last edited:

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Misplaced how? We all know lavaheadache also posts as the fourm member gloomy, this is not an ongoing secret.

Gloomy != lavaheadache

(verified)

Please refrain from publicly posting accusations such as this, if you have suspicions or proof then the proper course of action is to post a thread in the Moderator Discussions forum communicating as much...and then leave the matter to the discretion of your Moderation staff.

Moderator Idontcare

lavaheadache

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2005
Gloomy != lavaheadache

(verified)

Please refrain from publicly posting accusations such as this, if you have suspicions or proof then the proper course of action is to post a thread in the Moderator Discussions forum communicating as much...and then leave the matter to the discretion of your Moderation staff.

Moderator Idontcare

VERIFIED?

WTH

I am not Gloomy. I do not have 2 accounts , I don not know what you guys are talking about.

I live on Cape cod in Massachusetts. I highly doubt are many people on the forums besides Santuitman and I that live around here

Dude, relax bro, "!=" means "does not equal", it's programming language as well as common vernacular in this sub-forum.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%21%3D

I am communicating to the masses that you are NOT Gloomy, and that this is confirmed (I have access to things...purely for the purposes of good and not evil...mostly)

Moderator Idontcare

Ok thanks, I was beginning to think i had an issue at hand

Last edited:

Jacky60

Golden Member
Jan 3, 2010
So just to be clear, because lavaheadache is not gloomy does it mean green blue pcb's are quicker?