Paul Ryan: Obama Win Given By 'Urban' Areas

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Receiving government money, food stamps, etc should not be allowed to vote.

You can see this with obama policies, he is feeding the free shit army with MY MONEY. I am ready for them, I am prepared for them.

If you are on welfare, medicaid, SSDI, food stamps you should not be allowed to vote. PERIOD.

Those people should not be able to vote. PERIOD. The free shit army is already slaves, and they voted for more slavery. Fuck them.

Yeah because your wonderfully beloved private sector has nothing to do with the lack of insurance, pensions, and quality jobs at all, right? You're a complete douchebag.

Oh and by the way, your money could not pay for more than half a family's worth of these benefits at most. We are all in this together. That is the point you and all the other brainwashed Limbaughites miss.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Here's my predictions. Scott Walker will get steamrolled in 2 years. Worst approval record of any governor in the country. And he doesn't have 100 million dollar of his own to put up this next election.
Scott Walker is going to face a real election day where the turnout will be quite different from the recall election. If the Dems run a decent candidate, buh bye.

As to Rand Paul, he is going nowhere. He is part of the Tea Party and that label has become toxic as the home of the lunatics, at least in national elections.

W0RD the Wisconsin DNC is working diligently on this very subject..BRB after I send them more cash.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Yeah because your wonderfully beloved private sector has nothing to do with the lack of insurance, pensions, and quality jobs at all, right? You're a complete douchebag.

He is a complete dochebag, but that doesn't change the reality that every job can not come with insurance, and a pension, or be a dream job.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
He is a complete dochebag, but that doesn't change the reality that every job can not come with insurance, and a pension, or be a dream job.

I'll agree about the dream job part, but the rest doesn't necessarily follow from anything other than your preconceptions.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000

Funny thing about my success. I look at total compensation. Who pays me doesn't have to include any of that. But I will be compensated accordingly. That's why my 1099 rate is much higher.

Damn I love all that juicy mileage. Employer owes you nothing but market rate for your skills. Too bad the poor have no marketable skills. Not my problem.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
You are fortunate after all your meaningless ranting against Obama that the Secret Service hasn`t caught up with you yet............

Spidey's section on tips.fbi.gov says he has been pretty behaved since the pics of steaming hot chik fil a nuggets and his handgun earlier this year. No tower climbing with rifles or nothing.

CptObvious

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2004
The sad thing is, Republicans will continue to blame poor people and minorities for costing them the election, when in fact they could have easily won had they not alienated moderate voters with their bullshit social agenda and voter suppression efforts. Run a clean race, take a moderate stance on abortion and immigration, focus on the economy, and kick out your wackos who say stupid shit about rape, and it would've been in the bag.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The sad thing is, Republicans will continue to blame poor people and minorities for costing them the election, when in fact they could have easily won had they not alienated moderate voters with their bullshit social agenda and voter suppression efforts. Run a clean race, take a moderate stance on abortion and immigration, focus on the economy, and kick out your wackos who say stupid shit about rape, and it would've been in the bag.

Well, yeh, but they can't repudiate their primary voting base, now can they? Can't throw them out, can't reason with them, either.

It's been easy enough to radicalize 'em, emotionally driven chumps that they are, but turning that around is a whole different feat entirely. They raised that beast from a cub, thought they'd always be able to control it, forgetting the insatiable & irrational nature of such things...

Last edited: