Paul Ryan: Obama Win Given By 'Urban' Areas

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jan 25, 2011
One is a situation based in fact, the other yoru fantasy**

What is it with RW loons and dick anyways? you guys never miss a chance to bring gay sex into the conversation**

Maybe he's just bitter that it's another thing he is being forced to give to minorities for free under the Obama economy?

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
I just wanted to know if he had paid up, the money is obviously a bigger issue than he wants to admit**

WS Burroughs said long ago: "When you deal with a conservative sonofabitch get it in writing His word doesent mean shit with his justifications for greed telling him how and why its ok to screw you the whole time**"

Feb 10, 2000
And I'll take that as you haven't stopped sucking dick for money yet.

I have never seen a single political prediction of yours come true, despite your obnoxious hyperconfidence, whether we're talking about Christine O'Donnell (who you bet in favor of, only to see her lose in a landslide), Rick Perry (who you confidently said "WILL" be our next President, but who quickly flamed out), or Mitt Romney (who you, again, bet in favor of, only to see him soundly beaten).

I guess I can't prevent you from acting like a buffoon, but you're not doing anything to change anyone's mind about your buffoonery through posts like this one.

Last edited:

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
I'm loving it. Another thread where Republicans are doing their best to piss off another portion of the electorate. And this time its cities!

God, are Republicans born stupid or do they have to go to school for it?
Maybe no one told them you win elections by getting more votes, not less?

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I have never seen a single political prediction of yours come true, despite your obnoxious hyperconfidence, whether we're talking about Christine O'Donnell (who you bet in favor of, only to see her lose in a landslide), Rick Perry (who you confidently said "WILL" be our next President, but who quickly flamed out), or Mitt Romney (who you, again, bet in favor of, only to see him soundly beaten).

I guess I can't prevent you from acting like a buffoon, but you're not doing anything to change anyone's mind about your buffoonery through posts like this one.

Rand Paul, Scott Walker, Scott Brown...

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
Semi off-topic question: Has ANYONE seen Romney post-election?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Rand Paul, Scott Walker, Scott Brown...

Here's my predictions. Scott Walker will get steamrolled in 2 years. Worst approval record of any governor in the country. And he doesn't have 100 million dollar of his own to put up this next election.
Scott Walker is going to face a real election day where the turnout will be quite different from the recall election. If the Dems run a decent candidate, buh bye.

As to Rand Paul, he is going nowhere. He is part of the Tea Party and that label has become toxic as the home of the lunatics, at least in national elections.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Here's my predictions. Scott Walker will get steamrolled in 2 years. Worst approval record of any governor in the country. And he doesn't have 100 million dollar of his own to put up this next election.
Scott Walker is going to face a real election day where the turnout will be quite different from the recall election. If the Dems run a decent candidate, buh bye.

As to Rand Paul, he is going nowhere. He is part of the Tea Party and that label has become toxic as the home of the lunatics, at least in national elections.

Our state LOVES Rand Paul, so you're right...he's going to be in the Senate a LONG time.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Our state LOVES Rand Paul, so you're right...he's going to be in the Senate a LONG time.

Which is a big problem for Republicans. So many of their younger "stars" are associated with the Tea Party and just make the Republicans look like racists and financial wackos.
Its like a whole generation is being wasted since they have no national stage.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Of course they do, even as they feast on Gubmint cheese, red state moochers that they are.

Rand Paul is just Kentucky's way of maintaining denial, refusing to recognize who & what they are.

6) Kentucky
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes: $12,129
> Population: 4,339,367
> Pct. of U.S. population: 1.41%
> Amt. per capita: $13,198
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 1.77%

The federal government gave Kentucky more than $7,000 per person on direct payments, which included retirement and disability benefits, unemployment benefits and student assistance — all large programs. Medicare benefits accounted for nearly 57% of such payments. This was partially due to the high amount of government money going toward prescription drug coverage in the state — $5.46 billion in 2010. Kentucky received almost $1.5 billion more for prescription drug coverage than California, a state with almost nine times its population.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2012/08/03/states-that-get-most-federal-money/#ixzz2C9Y4sJFl

Hey, it's Fox, so it couldn't be wrong... Lots of hillbilly heroin prescriptions, apparently...

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
In my experiences the blacks always like to stay in groups, hence why the clustered areas are always pulling for Obama.

We need to start taking OUR America BACK from all these lessers. What we need is a three fifths compromise; make all the votes from the blacks/Latinos/gays/sandwich makers ect equal to 3/5 of one vote from the True Americans. The kind of American that have been living in these lands from the very beginning. The Caucasian males.

That will ensure America is finally represented equally in Washington at last.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Obama won the urban vote because that's where human culture evolves and spreads from. The density of contact and personal interactions between multitudes of different people create dense and developed neuronal connections. It's what kills prejudice and small team mentality and supports secular consciousness that your welfare makes my welfare better, that we are all in one big ship together. And it's happening all over the globe. The hive mind and parallel processing at it's finest.

Yea, all the theiving, drug dealing, gang banging, rat race goodness your heart desires.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Delusion is strong with Padawon Ryan. Hey Paul, Asians went for Obama 70-30 and they are as a whole more educated and higher earners.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Did you predict Brown's loss last week? Something tells me not. Neither of the other two were any great feat - they were easily predictable elections, won by large margins.

Revisionist history at work in the mind of the brain dead liberal.

I was assured Rand Paul would never win primary, I was assured he would never be elected. I was assured Scott Brown would never win.

I was also assured by the libtard that Scott Walker would be recalled.

Facts fucker, you don't have any.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
He is correct.
The big block of electoral votes that made life easy for Obama came from states that have a large urban population center or two the overwhelmed the amount of rural area voters.

Yeah, more people equals more votes. That's how it works. I don't understand your point.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
They don't own property and receive money from government, those people should not be allowed to vote. Period.

Oh Fuck Be Upon Us; Rick Perry is not your next President.

drunkspiderman-770797.jpg

finglobes

Dec 13, 2010
The Dem diversity base is just essentially anti-white. Obama is President Pay-back in the mind of non whites (even the ones who weren't slaves). They get excited about the idea of marginalizing white people and remaking the country so that it looks like the mess they ran from. The whole thrust of cultural Marxism running through the nation is that the White Christian Male is the foundation of US identity (they are correct) and its been targeted for extinction using petty politics of resentment on the part of subgroups. This is why no group like Hispanic Immigrants will really vote for principles instead of gov cheese. The GOP should not chase the balkanizing demographic vote because they are agenda voters and not principle voters (on the whole that is - there are always exceptions). The Constitution, borders, sound budget, defense, real education (vs liberal reeducation) - the majority of the agenda voters just dont care and never will (on the whole).

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
They don't own property and receive money from government, those people should not be allowed to vote. Period.

Should their slaves be counted as 3/5 of a person for the purposes of the electoral college & the HOR?

Or should we just parcel up certain areas into postage stamp sized lots so that everybody can vote?

Buy the right to vote! Get one sq inch of West Texas for $5! (does not include mineral rights)

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
The Dem diversity base is just essentially anti-white. Obama is President Pay-back in the mind of non whites (even the ones who weren't slaves). They get excited about the idea of marginalizing white people and remaking the country so that it looks like the mess they ran from. The whole thrust of cultural Marxism running through the nation is that the White Christian Male is the foundation of US identity (they are correct) and its been targeted for extinction using petty politics of resentment on the part of subgroups. This is why no group like Hispanic Immigrants will really vote for principles instead of gov cheese. The GOP should not chase the balkanizing demographic vote because they are agenda voters and not principle voters (on the whole that is - there are always exceptions). The Constitution, borders, sound budget, defense, real education (vs liberal reeducation) - the majority of the agenda voters just dont care and never will (on the whole).

Losing an election really brings out the Looney in Looney Tunes...