Paris is loose

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Syrch
haha look at the smirk on the female cops face..priceless. Kinda says..and what biatch!

she has a smirk? how can you even tell?

Qwest

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2001
blocked at work! can someone host somewhere else...

nevermind: front page of cnn.com

Syrch

Diamond Member
May 21, 2004
You know i was just thinking. Do you think Paris has any actual friends. Like real friends who you can depend on and not just like witted bimbos?

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Imp
Bah, she ain't going back. Check all your news stations, 99.9% sure it'll be a top story. Something about how it's up to teh Sheriff and bla bla bla, $50000 under the table, a few tricks and she's got house arrest. Wonder what the illness was...

Learn to read you dumb*ss:). Boo ya, Judge sentenced her back.

eleison

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
Originally posted by: paulxcook
I don't care that it's her, I care that she's actually going to serve the sentence she was given.

According to most reports, most non-violent people don't serve all their sentences in LA county because it takes a lot of money to put people in jail.. it's more cost effective to use house arrest instead. (in addition, this frees up more space for the really violent criminals)

But because most people hate Paris Hilton, she is being made to serve out her whole jail sentence... yea, so being rich and famous has caused her to be treated even more harshly by the court sytem.. not really fair...

jdini76

Platinum Member
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: pontifex
haha look at the smirk on the female cops face..priceless. Kinda says..and what biatch!

she has a smirk? how can you even tell?

you can't see it?

no. maybe there's too much glare on the window. all i can see is her with a phone to her ear. her mouth just looks normal from what i can see.

Who cares. Smirk or not, More pics of said potentialy hot female cop!!!

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: eleison
I don't care that it's her, I care that she's actually going to serve the sentence she was given.

According to most reports, most non-violent people don't serve all their sentences in LA county because it takes a lot of money to put people in jail.. it's more cost effective to use house arrest instead. (in addition, this frees up more space for the really violent criminals)

But because most people hate Paris Hilton, she is being made to serve out her whole jail sentence... yea, so being rich and famous has caused her to be treated even more harshly by the court sytem.. not really fair...

I was hearing talk that because she's famous, she got more then what a regular Sally off the street would be getting. Something to do with her being a pawn between the judges, prison system and da's.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
She has been protected all her life and obviously can't handle real life problems. It's kind of sad to see her like this but I don't think she could learn anything any other way. I hope she does the full sentence in jail.

Sheep

Golden Member
Jun 13, 2006
Originally posted by: eleison

Most "ordinary" people would've been fined up the wazoo in addition to doing some jailtime in this situation. I'm not sure they could've slapped her with a fine high enough to have an impact, which is why the additional jailtime seems like an appropriate punishment.