Palestinians / Arab / Israeli Misc Thread

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: TheSnowman
Originally posted by: Zebo
One in 5 inst bad, read more, you're starting to get a clue of this clut and it's silly beliefs.

It is one correction on the one claim you posted which was wrong. I am familiar with the rest of it as well, as I am with your bigotry.

You found one reason they hate dogs out of 5 while claiming I was in error, which I wasn't or should I say the Colonel wasn't, the reasons immaterial only that they do in oder to get the Muslims to roll on their own. But keep up arguing these systematics make you look stupid which is unrepairable unlike my so called bigotry.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Pro-Israeli commercials are basically 'Eventhough the past generations of Israelis did not suffer from the Nazis themselves you should still feel sorry for us for the persecution of our grandparents and therefor look the other way if we use the Nazi tactics of killing children and denying people food, water and medication ourselves!'

What the Nazis did to the Jews before and during WW II was wrong. And so is what the Israelis have been doing to the Palestinians.

In 1943 badly armed Jews from the Warsaw ghetto attacked the Germans. They held out for several month before being crushed by superior firepower. That is named as an act of heroic resistance, yet the Palestinians are condemned for wanting to fight back when their children are bombed.

Yes, suicide bombers are wrong too. But that doesn't make the murders the Israelis commit any less bad.

If a Palestinian fires a rocket towards an Israeli town (they have no guidance system or anything, so they can only aim what direction it flies in, not where it will land) sirenes warn the Israeli population and the people can enter shelters. The Palestinians have neither a warning system nor shelters. Nor many policemen to help after a bombing, since the Israelis bombed the graduation ceremony of the 2008 class of Palestinian policemen.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
BTW I don't have Profile-aphobia, labeling me a bigot will not stop me from focusing attention on the Qur?an and the Sunnah of the Prophet as motivations for terrorist activity around the world at the same time my frank discussion of the doctrine of Islamic jihad is not equivalent to saying that the "entire religion of Islam" or that "all it's adherents" subscribe to such ideology. Most Muslims are peace loving normal people and are victims just like the rest of us. More so, because if they leave or blaspheme, they could warrant a death sentence. I actually care about them feel sorry for them for the most part. Hardy a Bigot. Besides with a proper understanding of the texts, tenants, and atmospherics of Islam I have I could end this terrible bloodshed tomorrow that you claim to despise. You'd rather have me do it than genocidal right wing nuts who would lay waste to the region should Hamas and their ilk ever really threaten Israel, China or the West.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Too bad a Republican station will only report from Israeli ground, and will not send him into Gaza. Then he might be hit by a bombardment or shot by Israelis soldiers, and we'd be rid of him.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000

You found one reason...

I posted the one story about a dog under a bed, which was incorrectly recounted in that atrocious dribble you posted. I've been familiar with that story as well as the others you've posted for well over a decade now.

And yeah, you are a bigot, of the same ilk as the Nazis who forcefed pork to Jews.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Is there any effective way to deal with Islamic fanatics besides killing them? I can't think of any...

KurskKnyaz

Dec 1, 2003
Originally posted by: fallout man

The biggest hurdle is for the Israeli government and Israeli extremists to recognize the Palestinians as living, breathing human beings who deserve life, liberty, and prosperity. This hurdle, in my opinion, is what has been fueling the conflict all along.

Actually, its Hamas that needs to recognize the Palestinians as living, breathing human beings who deserve life, liberty, and prosperity by not placing military targets in civilian areas, and most of all, not starting wars when they govern the most densely populated region on earth.

They had no reason to launch rockets as Israel pulled out of Gaza.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
Do you not realize that what you are quoting there is decades old and explains how Israel has treated Palestinians since long before Hamas ever existed?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: Mani
Originally posted by: ericlp
Holy Shit!

PJ, RichardE and Common Courtesy better get on the phone and dial in the credit card numbers! Who the hell paid for this ad? The bush admin? What a friggen joke? How many died of rockets? I think you'd have worse chances driving in LA!

Christ on a fucken busted crutch don't we give them enough of our tax money in weapons? Now they want you to call in 50 bucks so you can slap that we support Israel sticker on your bumper? Sheesh!!!!!!!!

What a joke!

lol

Your probably too young to even pay taxes...rofl

KurskKnyaz

Dec 1, 2003
They have done a lot to make up for that mistake. Arafat has sold them out and is largely responsible for the deterioration of the peace process. What is going on now is the product of his policies. Its true that the Israeli's really fucked over the Palestinians in the beginning. But no one has fucked over the palestinians as much as Arafat.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Man I just read about this Joe guy. What a fraud and simpleton - and he's now making the bank he claims he made before when attempting to corral Obama. That says more about America than anything else. You can lie and misrepresent and people will pay you and look to you to pimp products and sell books.:thumbsdown:

I bet Bush's book will be a bestseller too.:(

0marTheZealot

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2004
Israel in the 1967 borders, which are the only internationally recognized borders. The rest of the land is being occupied illegally as per the UN and international law.

Palestine as the rest of the land.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Nah you don't understand me at all...

I do understand you fairly well from our previous conversations, and none of your elaboration contradict anything I said.

I also understand there is nothing in Islam that commands killing or subjugating anyone, and the vast majority of Muslims have no interest conquering the world. You obviously don't understand that and don't have any intention of even trying to, and along with a whole host of other misconceptions you've build your own extremist vision of world domination.

Do I really have to waste my time providing quotes directly from Qu'ran, hadiths and other religious texts? Scholars from all Muslim Jurisprudence confirming those texts? Or quotes from Jihadists themselves? Or examples of Jihad from paper to action around the globe? Give me a break you can't be this stupid and naive.

Yes, I'd like to see those quotes. I bet they're the same ones you've trotted out a dozen times before which I've refuted every time as being utterly out of context. But I'll do it yet again if you're going to continue to make this ridiculous claim.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: 0marTheZealot
Israel in the 1967 borders, which are the only internationally recognized borders. The rest of the land is being occupied illegally as per the UN and international law.

Palestine as the rest of the land.

If the '67 borders are not the same as the '48 borders, then why the complaining.

Israel conquered those lands in a war that she did not initiate. You chose to reward the aggressor and loser.

That works with the "turn the other cheek" philosophy.

Half of Europe and Asia would be upside down if that same philosophy held.

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Craig234
Originally posted by: mxyzptlk
I'm neutral and I think the ideal endgame should be a single state where Israelis and Palestinians alike can live together, if not in perfect harmony, at least without blowing each other up..

How do you plan to solve the Jewish refusal to allow Palestinians to become a majority, which they would, in their democratic country, and thereby gain control of the government?

When is that going to happen?

That would happen if Israel and the Palestinian territories were made into a single state as mxyzptlk suggested, as there are nearly four million Palestinians in those territories, and they are reproducing notably quicker.

Such was 60 years ago. What would be the difference now?
the Palestinians would end up being like they had in South Africa - a majority ruled by a minority.

Israel is not going to allow the Palestinians to control Israels destiny. They will either start to push trouble makers out or round them up (as has been done before) or the radicals will start an cleansing sweep (ala Africa).

I do not think that there would be genocide, but a Palestinian exodus. And the world will moan and wring their hands and do nothing.

Then the end result will be the same; An Israeli nation, with some Palestinians that want to live with Israelis and a bunch of refugees that no Arab country wants.

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
This thread is a consolidation of thread related to those topics.

gingermeggs

Golden Member
Dec 22, 2008
probably because its(ME conflict) being used by diversive forces, to enable gw and his cronys to ride off into the sunset.