Pain after being Vaccinated

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Was given my second shot of the Pfizer vaccine a month ago, arm is still sore as hell. I've spoken to a few people that had issues for two or three weeks, none have made the thirty day mark. I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Any thoughts?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Was given my second shot of the Pfizer vaccine a month ago, arm is still sore as hell. I've spoken to a few people that had issues for two or three weeks, none have made the thirty day mark. I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Any thoughts?

Have you consulted a doctor?
I would, a monthis a long time and IMO very abnormal for a shot. Mine was sore like two days, with body aches. Then I was fine.

daveybrat

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jan 31, 2000
Probably hit a nerve with that injection.

Most likely. Mine was sore for a few days but subsided rather quickly. Wouldn't hurt to at least maybe contact your doctor and/or setup a telehealth appointment to ask him/her.

GrowlikePro

Jun 14, 2021
You should consult a doctor immediately, there is no other alternative.

deadlyapp

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2004
As others have noted, had soreness like I had been punched for about 2-3 days. Not sure why you would still be sore or tender - nerve impact would be a sharp, stabbing pain - much different than a dull ache that a shot normally would cause.

Kamrooz

Apr 14, 2013
Would get it checked out just to be safe. I got my two shots done as well, arm was sore for 2 days or so and it went away. No other symptoms. Was worried at first about the sore arm as well, was REALLY sore. Did see a couple people complain about prolonged pain, with some thoughts about mistargeted injection that was not applied to the deltoid muscle, and could be trapped liquid as a result. Would definitely get it checked out though, 1 month is not normal.