Packers vs. Falcons

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
JESUS CHRIST THEY CAN'T GET A FVCKIN BREAK!!

THe Packers must have pissed of God to have this happen.

The Falcons AREN'T THIS GOOD.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
GB over on downs, and Favre throwing a hissy fit. Typical. Soon he will break down and cry like a baby.

GB is getting spanked by a much better team, on their own turf, IN THE SNOW!

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
This is where Favre gives up and blames everyone and everything but himself. He just coughed it up again. Falcons are getting all the goodies in this game.:)

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
This is where Favre gives up and blames everyone and everything but himself. He just coughed it up again. Falcons are getting all the goodies in this game.

This bares repeating, because he just did it again.

Packers eliminated by a wildcard team in the first game, and they where so sure they had it all with home field advantage.

Good Night Green Bay!

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Originally posted by: ohtwell
That was the worst I have ever seen Green Bay play! :(

: ) Amanda

I have watched them for years. This isn't the worst I have seen them, but I can predict the choke artist Favre to lose under pressure every time. He is cocky and lacks the talent to get his team to the superbowl.

Sorry Amanda. I really am. You where a good sport to post this thread. I hope you have a very special and rewarding New Year.

:)

cmdavid

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001

well it happens.. you should be rootin for atlanta anyways, you live closer to us than you do WI..
;)

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

I agree, I wanted a good game :|

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Tripleshot

I have watched them for years. This isn't the worst I have seen them, but I can predict the choke artist Favre to lose under pressure every time. He is cocky and lacks the talent to get his team to the superbowl.

Sorry Amanda. I really am. You where a good sport to post this thread. I hope you have a very special and rewarding New Year.

You are either blind or just clueless. Choke artist? Lacks talent? He has a huge number of NFL records under his belt, and is still on of the most lethal QBs to ever play the game. The team has been killed with injuries, and general crappy play by the receivers. Favre played a bad game tonight, but a large amount of the problems tonight weren't his fault.

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
You can't win'em all, Favre did a horrible job tonight, he gave up when he started tossing throws with a rocket strapeed to the ball on every play. Big day in football, Manning of the colts did horribly despite his great play this year as well, Injury was #1 on the problem list with Green bay for sure. I'll say one thing for the Falcons, I've never seen a team with so much speed on both sides of the ball, insanely quick team.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: sandigga

well it happens.. you should be rootin for atlanta anyways, you live closer to us than you do WI..
;)
So! :p

I've been a Packers fan for as long as I can remember! :D

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: SuperSix

You are either blind or just clueless. Choke artist? Lacks talent? He has a huge number of NFL records under his belt, and is still on of the most lethal QBs to ever play the game. The team has been killed with injuries, and general crappy play by the receivers. Favre played a bad game tonight, but a large amount of the problems tonight weren't his fault.

HA! Tripleshot making a fool of himself in two threads about football. When you decide to look like an asshat it's best to be thorough I guess.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002

No need to apologize to me! :)

I think that you are very wrong about Favre. I think he is a great QB. I mean, if he wasn't then how did the team make it this far. He may choke under pressure sometimes but that doesn't make him a bad player. Everyone chokes sometimes.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Rainsford
Holy crap, a football thread started by a girl. I think the world just might end :p
Hahahahahha!! I've started many football threads. :)

Sid59

Lifer
Sep 2, 2002
Originally posted by: Sid59
Originally posted by: Crimzon
Being a 9ers fan... go Falcons.

GO NINERS!!!

lol .. i can't think of time with Favre chocked. The last time he chocked was with Mary. Mary was a niner fan, so she ditched Favre for Ben Stiller.

woo . the niners fans get their wish.

too bad for the packs. i shouldn't have jynxed Favre like i did. Sorry =(