Packers vs. Falcons

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dbzwukan

Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Hamburgerpimp
Vick is the best running back in the NFL

He's more dangerous than a running back... because, as a quarterback..he always gets the ball...

did you see him break that tackle? turning losing yards into 10 yards gain....

looks like they could score again...

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Well, he's the fastest guy in the NFL

Is this a solid fact or opinion? I'm curious.

Hamburgerpimp

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
I'll find the 40 times. It really doesn't matter. There's not a DB in the league that can catch him.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
I'll find the 40 times. It really doesn't matter. There's not a DB in the league that can catch him.

Thanks, I'd like to see how other players rank w/ him.

On a different note, anyone think that GB will come back in the second half? Even though I want Atlanta to win, these one-sided games are just way too boring to watch :(

flavio

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I don't really care who wins but I was hoping to see a better game than this. Packers just don't look like they're into playing today.

Well, if anyone can turn it around it's Farve.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Fans boo the Packers as they go into the locker room. How sweet it is!

Falcons----24

Packers----Zip!

Ya gotta love it!!!:D

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002
Originally posted by: flavio
I don't really care who wins but I was hoping to see a better game than this. Packers just don't look like they're into playing today.

Well, if anyone can turn it around it's Farve.

They were pathetic last week against the Jets too. I really don't see this Atlanta asskicking as a big surprise.

Hamburgerpimp

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000

He ran a 4.2/40 and I can't find much info on it.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

He ran a 4.2/40 and I can't find much info on it.

WOW! That is fast as h*ll !

Hamburgerpimp

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
Although, when they time you in a 40, it's hand timed, not accutrack. Nevertheless, I doubt there's anybody faster.

Furor

Golden Member
Mar 31, 2001
Although, when they time you in a 40, it's hand timed, not accutrack. Nevertheless, I doubt there's anybody faster.

I thought I heard the Vikings RB, Mike Bennett was the fastest player in the NFL..don't know if it's true or not, but vick definitely is fast.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Finally starting to look like Green Bay weather...and ball playing.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
I loveto see football in the snow. Should make it better for GB, but we'll see. They are still down by 17 points, and Falcons are moving right through GB defense. GB needs to step up or they will just give it to Atlanta.

Damn, that Vick wants to win, doesn't he? ;)

leeland

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2000
the packers are an embarrassment, i haven't seen them play this poorly in 10 years...they might as well put in the cheerleaders in on the D-line, they would do a better job in my opinion...i am so dissapointed in the entire team....except donald driver...playing with a separated shoulder...he is the only one worthy of a paycheck...

stupid terry glenn getting a concousion...he hasn't even done anything to get a concousion !!!! what did he do ??? sneeze too hard ??? bunch of bums

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: leeland
the packers are an embarrassment, i haven't seen them play this poorly in 10 years...they might as well put in the cheerleaders in on the D-line, they would do a better job in my opinion...i am so dissapointed in the entire team....except donald driver...playing with a separated shoulder...he is the only one worthy of a paycheck...

stupid terry glenn getting a concousion...he hasn't even done anything to get a concousion !!!! what did he do ??? sneeze too hard ??? bunch of bums

You must have missed the Colts playing before hand. That, and I think GB's injured list is longer than their healthy list.