P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1749 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
rsg1al8zb1ja1.jpg

Mar 11, 2004

It blows my mind that people think Musk has ever had an original thought in his head. He's basically Randall from Clerks if he had been born into money, just entirely regurgitating pop culture endlessly, only with butt grade shit level thought behind it. Any intelligence that ever appears was purely due to him simply stealing verbatim what someone far more intelligent/knowledgeable/clever came up with.

Speaking of, he's now trying to act like that behavior is the height of intelligence. I'm guessing he saw someone defending his dumbass citing one of the many quotes about how talented people steal or make others do the work, etc.

While I applaud trying something new, unfortunately, knowing first hand how fucking nuts some of the people in Kansas are, that's sadly probably more likely to goad one of them into murdering teachers citing this as proof of their insane conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Biden doing a pretty good job has made me miss this guy less, but not completely.

I miss the pics of him socializing with foreign couples and making all the ladies sploosh, then the next shots are of Michelle glaring at him, or suddenly sitting between him and the titillated European women. Hahaha. Still can't believe we went from having this sauve chocolate Elvis in the UN to Lord Commander Marmalade, who they literally laughed at - not with, at.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Buy a bidet attachment for your toilets. It WILL change your lives. Trust me. This can't be overstated.

Once you do, TP is used for patting yourself dry. That's it. No more TP road rash ass. Ever.

there's a reason that the vast majority of the world looks at us Amuricans wiping our butts with thin, fragile paper and considers us savages.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Dripping with irony and lack of self-awareness...obviously blinded by their own desire to be the true victim of oppression.

cqsc7q787bja1.jpg