P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1748 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
AHMZnnp.jpeg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

dude, these idiots each already think they are superheroes for no legitimate reason from any of their life experiences. These memes just shtrengthen their fucking horribleness as it just feeds their egos.

hell, look at their taint-sucking cultists and the prideful graven images about these shitgoblins that they produce.

Reactions: Pohemi

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
You laugh, I ordered two boxes of 12 of those commercial-grade TP's at the start of the pandy because I didn't know how bad it was going to get. I'm still working on them. I plan on re-ordering when I run out. They're cheap as shit and last FOREVER.

LOL, I did the same thing. I couldn't find any normal TP and I had three women in the house. No way I was going to make them angry so I thought about the commercial rolls at gas stations, restaurants, etc. and found them on Amazon. The only problem I had with that TP is that they were very thin two ply and a little rough. It's OK if you're out and about but gets a little rough using at home day after day. After the great TP shortage was relieved the ladies said we could donate them to a homeless shelter.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
LOL, I did the same thing. I couldn't find any normal TP and I had three women in the house. No way I was going to make them angry so I thought about the commercial rolls at gas stations, restaurants, etc. and found them on Amazon. The only problem I had with that TP is that they were very thin two ply and a little rough. It's OK if you're out and about but gets a little rough using at home day after day. After the great TP shortage was relieved the ladies said we could donate them to a homeless shelter.

Buy a bidet attachment for your toilets. It WILL change your lives. Trust me. This can't be overstated.

Once you do, TP is used for patting yourself dry. That's it. No more TP road rash ass. Ever.

Reactions: zinfamous

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
You joke, but I've had several families bring in their father/husband to evaluate for dementia because they got into Qanon or bought Trump nfts. Those are.. challenging.. family meetings.
That's an intervention on brainwashing, basically.

Reactions: hal2kilo