P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1738 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
w28lepkzjtea1.jpg

The shit-eating grin on the horse behind him just adds to it IMO.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
w28lepkzjtea1.jpg

The shit-eating grin on the horse behind him just adds to it IMO.

Not just the rumored nature of her divorce, going by details that are emerging and footage of her being kinda touchy feely with men of influence, I think mayhaps The Yeast Beast is trying to fuck and suck her way to the middle.

Reactions: Pohemi

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Not just the rumored nature of her divorce, going by details that are emerging and footage of her being kinda touchy feely with men of influence, I think mayhaps The Yeast Beast is trying to fuck and suck her way to the middle.
Wouldn't be the first time. The old Payton place, the headquarters of the company I retired from.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Jb27r3l.jpeg

Haha. 'Please stop getting in the way of genocide and crimes against humanity, think Xinjiang.'

If China truly wants an early end to the crisis and cares for Ukrainian lives, then it needs to stop financially and materially supporting the aggressor, Russia. Or you guys can just fuck off, I'm good with that too. Western steel and Ukrainian mettle will get this job done regardless of what Beijing wants, and the CCP should be taking this as a cautionary tale instead of cheerleading a war criminal.

Reactions: Pohemi

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Jb27r3l.jpeg

Haha. 'Please stop getting in the way of genocide and crimes against humanity, think Xinjiang.'

If China truly wants an early end to the crisis and cares for Ukrainian lives, then it needs to stop financially and materially supporting the aggressor, Russia. Or you guys can just fuck off, I'm good with that too. Western steel and Ukrainian mettle will get this job done regardless of what Beijing wants, and the CCP should be taking this as a cautionary tale instead of cheerleading a war criminal.

Would China even stand to lose if it helped the west choke Russia off?

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
They're getting a fuckload (metric, imperial, whatever) of basically free oil right now, so they'll lose that sweet black milk. Probably some very lucrative future investments too. It pays to help the loser out, if only so you can pick at the corpse later.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
They're getting a fuckload (metric, imperial, whatever) of basically free oil right now, so they'll lose that sweet black milk. Probably some very lucrative future investments too. It pays to help the loser out, if only so you can pick at the corpse later.
I am just thinking they'd be able to engineer that too with a broken up Russia? Maybe? Plus they share a lot of border, there might be land to be gained as well.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Yes. China needs the cheap energy, it's tied to Russia as much as Russia is to them. Look how they back eachother in the UNSC. Look at naval cooperation over Taiwan. Just flipping over to the West's point of view isn't really feasible. They're already able to tell Putin 'hands off Kazakhstan' and get their way. With China it's all about Taiwan. It's a national face thing and a gateway to Pacific hegemony. Having a credible Russian military to back them up in a possible invasion outweighs the grief they get supporting the Kremlin over Ukraine. A choked, fragmented Russia makes a Taiwan conquest more difficult should it come to war.