P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1735 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
9j8e3y7kwfda1.jpg

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
OK, this one I might actually believe. What if George Santos/Whatever Devolder/Drag Queen Ravache or whatever, is actually a character that Banksy adopted, as he has decided to swing into live, performance art?
That would honestly... not.. surprise me? I mean it would kinda.. make sense?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
That would honestly... not.. surprise me? I mean it would kinda.. make sense?

I mean, Banksy is seemingly quite wealthy. it would at least explain where the sudden $17-70 million appeared from this previously poor "George Santos," who seems to have very little-to-no actual previous history other than the known aliases and easily proven lies, and outside of just assuming "Dark Russian/GOP money" injected into this experiment.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
OK, this one I might actually believe. What if George Santos/Whatever Devolder/Drag Queen Ravache or whatever, is actually a character that Banksy adopted, as he has decided to swing into live, performance art?

I was thinking more Andy Kaufman (everyone knows he faked his death)

Not sure about this one, as surely anyone could edit a wikipedia entry and claim to be "Devolder", so how can anyone know he did it himself?

I would have assumed it was just a stunt by someone joining in the 'pile on'...except the wiki edit was apparently made in 2011 before anyone had heard of the guy and his lies.

The Wiki bio for Anthony Devolder, which is full of spelling and grammatical errors, appears to contain fantastical descriptions of his supposed career in show business. It claims that he had a part in Disney’s “Hannah Montana,” among other examples.

It was, it appears, just the first in several attempts by Santos to edit his bio on the internet encyclopedia — steps that further show the degree to which he has gone to curate his life story.

• Wow
Reactions: Pohemi

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Conservatives managed to cancel M&M candy spokespeople (although I think this is just part of a big superbowl ad campaign)

0hcp8tfwnuda1.jpg

Reactions: ElFenix

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
tucky getting dragged by m&ms

there's probably some m&m mars v. campbell's soup hate in there

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004