P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1687 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
It's almost like people don't want to fund the defense of treason. Or be robbed to do it.

One of Trump's biggest PACs raised 40 bucks in the month of August

donald-trump-1123202.jpg

He can sell nuclear secrets to whoever he wants, what is wrong with you people?! Hunter Biden something something!
And that was probably because the dumbfuck that donated didn't uncheck the "monthly donation" box, and now his CC is probably maxed out.

Reactions: hal2kilo

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
And that was probably because the dumbfuck that donated didn't uncheck the "monthly donation" box, and now his CC is probably maxed out.

Well, they're certainly dumbfucks for supporting Trump, sure, but not unchecking the boxes is understandable given Trump buried them in small print and made it deliberately hard to find. So blatant, which is why it didn't take them long to find him guilty, forcing him to refund $122million to his own supporters.

He caused a lot of grief and damage to the people who support him, on purpose. It's hard to overstate just how much Team Treason has paid for Trump's greed and vanity. Maybe the parts involving theft are just small potatoes. I probably wouldn't be too worried about a couple hundred bucks if I had just lost multiple friends and family to covid19 for instance.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

“I’m a family values Conservative,” Poilievre explained, his glasses fogging from the heat of his angry little breaths. “This means that I only value my family, and not anyone else’s.”