P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1639 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
^ They're all pulling the Youngkin strategy to get elected in the general. Once they win, though, it's full-on Trump sociopathic fascism when in office.

Again, just look at Youngkin, and that POS DA, Miyares, that was voted in with him.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

John seems to be recuperating from the stroke quite successfully, owning him oz twice now

I just found out today my boss is friends with Mehmet Oz. Hate to say it, but I lost respect for the guy immediately. Apparently they talk all the time and Mehmet looks at his records as a friendly second opinion quite regularly. I asked him if Oz tried to sell him weight loss pills or age defying products. He said Oz did try to plug some Turkish resort somewhere last time they spoke.

It was about that time I told him we should talk about something else, as he wouldn't care for my thoughts on foreign agents running for office in America.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: hal2kilo and iRONic

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
kGiroQT.jpg