P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1571 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I'm gonna start posting crazy here. Because lolz.
I call your 'crazy' and raise you batshit crazy.

Seen on a different forum, I discovered the latest is a NWO plot to use the vaccine to further develop an aerosol virus that will alter genes to remove or turn off the gene that causes people to believe in gods, effectively removing the soul in a human. Even referencing pentagon results on test subjects... without sources of course.

"So, in summary, we have predictions of removing the soul with pharmaceuticals, a study about a gene connected to one’s religious beliefs, a prescription medication that inhibits said gene, and a possible Pentagon briefing presenting a future aerosol virus and vaccine that would eliminate this gene from affecting human behavior, and a vaccine trial participant saying “I can’t feel God; my soul is dead.”
The fact the people outside of a locked mental ward believe this crap, and even discuss it like it is reality, simply scares the fuck out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: Amused

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
I call your 'crazy' and raise you batshit crazy.

Seen on a different forum, I discovered the latest is a NWO plot to use the vaccine to further develop an aerosol virus that will alter genes to remove or turn off the gene that causes people to believe in gods, effectively removing the soul in a human. Even referencing pentagon results on test subjects... without sources of course.

The fact the people outside of a locked mental ward believe this crap, and even discuss it like it is reality, simply scares the fuck out of me.
259157067_10166132717965494_2629737957142824063_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: digiram

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
hufOqKo.png

Reactions: TheVrolok and KMFJD