P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1569 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Yeah, ummm, no.
Theres assloads of moms who teach their sons and daughters to blindly hate anything not ultra-conservative. Women are not special. They arent magic. They're subject to zealous ignorance just like the men.
I dont think so.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I dont think so.

I think I agree with shorty. _Some_ things might have been a _little_ better, but in particular everything related to race (which is rather a major part of the problem) would have been exactly the same.

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

At first glance I'd have said "pantomime dame" rather than "drag queen". The two things seem to have significant overlap though - some well known drag artists have gone on to appear in pantomime. Of course they usually have to tone-down the more 18 certificate part of their acts, but then I guess they do that already when they get on to mainstream television (e.g. Paul O Grady's Lilly Savage presenting the Blankety Blank gameshow).

Last edited:

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Yeah, ummm, no.
Theres assloads of moms who teach their sons and daughters to blindly hate anything not ultra-conservative. Women are not special. They arent magic. They're subject to zealous ignorance just like the men.
on second thought i agree with you

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
fP3lYRo.jpg

Mar 11, 2004
We all know Ngo is a dishonest piece of shit, which is why he is a hero to the right wing, also a piece of shit group of people.

You do also know he's trolling the fuck out of people by doing that, and that its obviously intentional, right? He knows it'll send people into a froth and just get him more publicity, which was the entire point. Its why these low level asswipes keep doing shit like this or the anime meme, etc. He gets to troll the libs to his white supremacist dicks that he loves to suck, while it causes further distress for people he wants to harm. It is possible to not actually give a shit when a known piece of shit does his clown routine. Its possible to just go, yup still a piece of shit and focus on something actually meaningful. Meanwhile it distracts from the even worse shit he's doing. Focus on that and not their clown routine.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
You do also know he's trolling the fuck out of people by doing that, and that its obviously intentional, right? He knows it'll send people into a froth and just get him more publicity, which was the entire point. Its why these low level asswipes keep doing shit like this or the anime meme, etc. He gets to troll the libs to his white supremacist dicks that he loves to suck, while it causes further distress for people he wants to harm. It is possible to not actually give a shit when a known piece of shit does his clown routine. Its possible to just go, yup still a piece of shit and focus on something actually meaningful. Meanwhile it distracts from the even worse shit he's doing. Focus on that and not their clown routine.

right, he's being dishonest. which is what I posted.

Mar 11, 2004
right, he's being dishonest. which is what I posted.

My response wasn't really aimed at you but rather the ones that run off to tell everyone about this whilst clearly not realizing what he's doing and that they're enabling him. That's the one lone "genius" (although honestly I don't consider it even smart, as its not, but it is sadly very effective) of Turmp. He knew how to play this shit, which is why all the right wingers are now aping him.

Like with the asswipe that did the anime meme killing other people, just wait til they complain about something similar and then have everyone collectively just spam their dumbass with them doing that behavior with no other response. Put the mirror to them, they can't handle it (just like Turmp, where he would keep losing his shit if people would keep bringing up his ridiculous antics and not let him skate by). Otherwise ignore their attempts to gain publicity.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

Conservatives have to make up lies in order to remain cohesive because the reasons for their existence is based on a foundation of lies to begin with. Trickle down economics being one example, the other side of that coin being that so many of them have no idea what it is and the debilitating effect it has on their ability to make a decent living. The list goes on, and on, and on and on and..............

Reactions: Amused

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'd also call them teenagers: they want all the freedom, but none of the responsibility.

It's because they feel they have the protection and blessing of Big Daddy Trump to raise whatever hell that Trump can take advantage of. That's just about the most destructive symbiotic pairing I could ever imagine. Well, before that narcissistic spoiled brat took control of the gov't and attempted to run it the way any 'ol crime lord would.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

I think I agree with shorty. _Some_ things might have been a _little_ better, but in particular everything related to race (which is rather a major part of the problem) would have been exactly the same.

Then riddle me this.

"Eighty percent of Black men supported Joe Biden "
"Biden came close to matching that this year, garnering the support of 91 percent of Black women "

"Early exit polls show President-elect Biden winning the votes of 57 percent of women, compared to 45 percent of men."

For the benchmark that all things Trumpism is fucking evil, women is outpacing men in decision making with a factor of 2.

If all men lost their right to vote *right now*, the world would be an instant better place tomorrow.

I am sorry. But the numbers say we suck.

Best case scenario is that its inherent toxic masculinity that for reasons I will never understand perceives someone like Trump as "Strong" and gravitate towards it... I mean how shitty a father must you have had to get that idea. Jesus fucking christ. - oh and its "best case" cause we can weed it out... worst case is its genetic, testosterone depended, brain wiring, and we're destined to suck forever.

Last edited: