P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1559 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
UcFzhHV.jpeg

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Talk about clueless-JFK, Jr. died in a plane crash in 1999.
I heard he died in a plane crash on the way there. Very sad...

I see what you did, but Dallas is not on the way from the NYC area to Cape Cod (the flight path of JFK, Jr's fatal 1999 plane crash). But you may be right-never underestimate the absolute stupidity of Q sheeples.

Jan 25, 2011

I see what you did, but Dallas is not on the way from the NYC area to Cape Cod (the flight path of JFK, Jr's fatal 1999 plane crash). But you may be right-never underestimate the absolute stupidity of Q sheeples.
Yeah I meant today... too soon?

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Missed opportunity to drive by them all with a trunk bed full of sheep, bleating into a megaphone.
That would be a complete waste of effort, for the audience is not smart enough to understand the message.

WAT.jpg

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I heard he died in a plane crash on the way there. Very sad...

JFK death NTSB investigation reenactment and docudramentery.
Mayday - Season 14 Episode 6

For any Trumpanzees on this forum, you must watch this from start to finish and answer the following questions before you are allowed to reply to this comment. Non-Trumpanzees do not need to answer any questions. Any Trumpanzees who do not answer my questions and post a reply to my comment will not get back any reply from me.
1. How did JFK Jr. plane crashed?
2. JFK Jr. is dead, so do you think he was going to show up in Dallas?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
JFK death NTSB investigation reenactment and docudramentery.
Mayday - Season 14 Episode 6

For any Trumpanzees on this forum, you must watch this from start to finish and answer the following questions before you are allowed to reply to this comment. Non-Trumpanzees do not need to answer any questions. Any Trumpanzees who do not answer my questions and post a reply to my comment will not get back any reply from me.
1. How did JFK Jr. plane crashed?
2. JFK Jr. is dead, so do you think he was going to show up in Dallas?

That's just what they* want you to think...

*(exactly who "they" is, remains inknown...but could change on a second's notice)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
View attachment 51966

Context:
"Registering its website in late 2020, the group 'Moms For Liberty' is one of a series of conservative education groups to spring up in the wake of 2020's racial justice protests," reported Kelly Weill. "The group is currently involved in battles against in-school mask mandates, as well as a particularly heated fight over school books in Tennessee's Williamson County."

Among their demands are that lessons about Martin Luther King, Jr. and Ruby Bridges be cut for being divisive, lessons about civil rights crackdowns be cut for "negative views of firemen and police," and lessons about Galileo be revised for being too anti-church.

...But one of the oddest crusades of the group is against a children's picture book on seahorses, which they believe, according to Weill, "is too sexy."

well, if the cartoon is accurate and they are building charcoal fires in their living room, then this looks like a self-correcting problem.