P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1556 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
MCc3I08.jpeg

eLr7Z3H.jpeg

Anyone involved in this plot should be jailed for life.

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
@dank69 now you got me trying to figure out how to grow concrete. Maybe coral could be grown in plexiglas forms shaped like cinder blocks?

Reactions: dank69

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
@dank69 now you got me trying to figure out how to grow concrete. Maybe coral could be grown in plexiglas forms shaped like cinder blocks?

It’s rather easy actually, you just need mortar seedlings. You plant them in the fall with a nice non acidic soil and some lime (powdered of course).

The key to growing Hardy concrete is actually a lot of shade and a deep hole with a rebar support structure.

They’ll start to sprout at the very end of winter, just in time for construction.

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017
1635343367155.png

Context:
"Registering its website in late 2020, the group 'Moms For Liberty' is one of a series of conservative education groups to spring up in the wake of 2020's racial justice protests," reported Kelly Weill. "The group is currently involved in battles against in-school mask mandates, as well as a particularly heated fight over school books in Tennessee's Williamson County."

Among their demands are that lessons about Martin Luther King, Jr. and Ruby Bridges be cut for being divisive, lessons about civil rights crackdowns be cut for "negative views of firemen and police," and lessons about Galileo be revised for being too anti-church.

...But one of the oddest crusades of the group is against a children's picture book on seahorses, which they believe, according to Weill, "is too sexy."