P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1520 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You fixed it...thank you.

can't be letting things like reliable power interfere with Texas politicians getting their bribes...

aaz.png

5 million for Abbot? Damn that's spendy--dude doesn't even need to eat the normal allotment of calories, so it's not like he's particularly expensive to feed, right?

I'd be a bit upset if I were that Paddie (or even Schwerntner, really) dude, publicly witnessing the bitch amount of money that he just took, and learning about it with the rest of the world at the same time (lol!) only to have it end your career before it got started...because lol: no way is $5 million dollar man on that list going down for this when the instant public scapegoat is so damn cheap.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
so, yeah, definitely just random christians out for a prayer and not a bunch of fash looking for a fucking fight that you're running cover for.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
^^^

That should say "RIP this thread" cause this shit is complete crap now. Hasn't been anything funny (other than that I posted yesterday) in like 10+ pages. I think you all forgot what this thread is intended for.

Reactions: Ken g6 and ElFenix
Nov 8, 2012
yes, those out of town fash who came loaded for a fight were just random folks in a prayer group.

You realize that inserting "Far right" or "Nazi apologist" or anything else similar in front of a name doesn't make it so, right?

Then following that up with such prestigious journalism as a random "Rev. Dr. Chuck Currie" twitter feed.

Anyhow, didn't ask for the history - it was clearly a peaceful event, but hey, lets condone ruining peoples shit and committing acts of violence just because you don't agree with their political opinion... what could go wrong?

Nov 8, 2012
Today in... *checks notes* "Civil Rights" we have... racist rocks... and.... renaming of rooms...

Good thing since were all racist geeks no one will ever target us with master/slave drives.

1628598206395.png1628598216100.png

Nov 8, 2012
lol everyone tarred and feathered a man at a Colorado Rockies game that yelled "DINGER!" and everyone assumed he yelled the N word.

Classic salem witch trial equivalent of PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE!

1628598922233.png

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
hey here's more fash from this last weekend, if this had happened down here in texas that gravy seal with poor trigger discipline would have had his brains oozing out on the concrete immediately afterward and it would have been a good fucking shoot.

his stance is shit and his gear doesnt fit.
That man has not had one minute of professional training.
Which makes him way more dangerous than anyone else.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
^^^

That should say "RIP this thread" cause this shit is complete crap now. Hasn't been anything funny (other than that I posted yesterday) in like 10+ pages. I think you all forgot what this thread is intended for.
It could be mindset.

After all the shit Trump did I stopped thinking of politics as a joke.
People are dying for their horse shit beliefs cuz they're too stupid to question all the lies they've been fed. Thats not funny, its sick. And its tough to make it funny.
Bill Maher makes some excellent points but I havent laughed at him for many years.
Ditto John Oliver.
And SNL.
SNL sucks because they have a hard time making jokes about a situation that actually is a joke. Theres nowhere left to take the humor.

As opposed to decades ago before I was depressed and could find the humor.

Nov 8, 2012
It could be mindset.

People are dying for their horse shit beliefs cuz they're too stupid to question all the lies they've been fed. Thats not funny, its sick. And its tough to make it funny.
Bill Maher makes some excellent points but I havent laughed at him for many years.
Ditto John Oliver.
And SNL.
SNL sucks because they have a hard time making jokes about a situation that actually is a joke. Theres nowhere left to take the humor.

Bill Maher is still decent - mostly because he was never bound by the 100% focus on Trump that everyone else was. John Oliver has gone full woke lately, so yeah he is at dogshit level of funny.

If possible, try to catch the lone-wolf of still supremely funny: Jon Stewart. A couple years back I got tickets to see him and he was touring with Dave Chappelle, it was epic funny.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
It could be mindset.

Ditto John Oliver.
And SNL.

No, there is still funny stuff to be had.

It's just people ruining this thread with discussions and trolls posting their twitter feed that nobody cares about.

I have 25 posts per page set and I'd say I scroll past ~20 posts on each page depending who posted it and/or if it has no non-text content.

Nov 8, 2012
No, there is still funny stuff to be had.

It's just people ruining this thread with discussions and trolls posting their twitter feed that nobody cares about.

I have 25 posts per page set and I'd say I scroll past ~20 posts on each page depending who posted it and/or if it has no non-text content.

Well thats the problem silly buns! You're scrolling right past the good stuff.

Go on. Have a good laugh at woke liberal morons. It's okay! You can actually be agnostic to what tribe (political party) someone is on - and just genuinly find it funny for how much our world is going to shit.