P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1486 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
nlgo0PU.png

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
^ Yeah, I was in University in the early-mid 90's studying Computer Science, so remember the excitement when the Web went live, and before that I was on Usenet, which was quite civil in those days, and even before that I was on Fidonet using 2400 baud modem with my Amiga. So I was full of that 90's internet optimism. Thinking of egalitarian idea sharing would improve things as the Web took off and connected the world...

I was so fucking wrong. Instead it seems to feed the worse of humanity. Reinforcing garbage that normal interaction would help dampen down.

Now if you have garbage thinking, you can just find the garbage echo chamber to reinforce it.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
CAN YOU FUCKING IDIOTS STOP REPLYING TO THE TROLL PLEASE?

THIS THREAD IS FOR FUCKING FUNNY PICS AND NOTHING ELSE.

STOP CLOGGING UP THE GOD DAMN THREAD WITH DUMB ASS REPLIES TO THE TROLLS.

YOU ALL ARE BAD AS THE TROLLS.

THANK YOU.

not lightly do the caps of locked key fall.

this must be serious!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

If I were Milley or Austin, I'd first ask why I'm being questioned by a sex-trafficking rapist.

Also...why is a sex-trafficking rapist sitting on any committee in Congress? How the fuck is that a thing?

For Milley, when the sex-trafficking rapist starts shaking his head, I'd be like "Are you fucking shaking your head at me, sex-trafficking rapist? Is there something that you don't understand about my clear, concise words, you sex-trafficking rapist?"

I know I don't have the fortitude to deal with those type of bullshit children in settings like this.

Reactions: dank69

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017
That is one seriously messed up graph. It took me a couple double takes to catch on.

Is there an original source for the graph?
Well, they could have "improved" it ala Trump COVID "we're the best" graphs - replace the metric with a unique and meaningless ratio that happens to trend the way you want, say (gunshot deaths /gunshot injuries), put it against a non-zero y-axis, and then leave off the labels showing that the y-axis was actually inverted

Graphs12.jpg