P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1482 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
And you've been taken over by "If you don't want to fuck every fattie then you're a fat phobic".

Along with burning flames behind reporters saying "Mostly peaceful protests".

Noted.

wut?

why the fuck would you think that? because a meme told you so?

let us know when "fatphobia advocates" rally in large cities, riot, and threaten to murder people (and actually do) like white supremacist republicans have been doing for the last 6 years, you fucking shiteating clown. I mean, you've just invented this fucking thing that not one literate person has ever heard of, to argue against. Again, you still don't understand how strawmen work.

seriously: are you just retarded?

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
jIZyOS1.jpeg

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
lol same poll, 2 different headlines. Our media is so trust-worthy.

View attachment 45917View attachment 45918

Lets look at how stupid and easily duped you are by out of context headlines, shall we?

The NYTs says "most Americans know little or nothing."

The Gallup Poll says "most Americans know about it."

Now I know you're too dense to understand how both of those headlines could be correct, so I'm going to walk you through using crayons to help you understand it like the retard you are.

Here are the Gallup poll results:

How much do you know about the Juneteenth holiday?
A lotSomeA little bitNothing at all
%%%%
National adults12253428

Now according to the Gallup poll results, 34% know little, and 28% know nothing.

Here is a question: CAN YOU FUCKING DO SIMPLE ADDITION ???

28% + 34% is 62 FUCKING PERCENT.

62% of Americans "KNOW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT JUNETEENTH."

62% IS "MOST."

Also, if you add up 12%, 25% and 34% you get 71%.

71% of Americans know SOMETHING about the holiday.

71% IS "MOST."

BOTH FUCKING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE you fucking retard.

Listen carefully: Stop posting. You're an overtly racist twat who needs to be banned from these forums.

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Lets look at how stupid and easily duped you are by out of context headlines, shall we?

Now I know you're too dense to understand how both of those headlines could be correct, so I'm going to walk you through using crayons to help you understand it like the retard you are.

%%%%
National adults12253428

Now according to the Gallup poll results, 34% know little, and 28% know nothing.

62% of Americans KNOW LITTLE TO NOTHING ABOUT JUNETEENTH.

62% IS "MOST."

Also, if you add up 12%, 25% and 34% you get 71%. 71% of Americans know SOMETHING about the holiday.

Listen carefully: Stop posting. You're an overtly racist twat who needs to be banned from these forums.
It's sad, because anyone not motivated to shit themselves in public can recognize this in half a second without needing to dig into it, but here we are. Again.

Last edited:
Reactions: jman19 and Amused

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
It's sad, because anyone not motivated to shit themselves in public can recognize this in half a second without needing to dig into it, but here we are. Again.

It's an example of how little people examine the basis of their knowledge. Unfortunately, headlines are the major source of news for a lot of (most?) Americans. This effect is magnified by social media clickbait. I think overall reputable news organizations are often irresponsible in their headlines. Disreputable ones are exploitative with them. This, however, appears to be an example of neither. I find the NYT headline more useful at capturing the poll's findings in a glance.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002

%%%%
National adults12253428

62% of Americans "KNOW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT JUNETEENTH."

62% IS "MOST."

Also, if you add up 12%, 25% and 34% you get 71%.

71% of Americans know SOMETHING about the holiday.

71% IS "MOST."

Also: I know about nuclear physics. It is a thing, I have heard of it. I know little to nothing about nuclear physics tho.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
No idea. Don’t do whatever it is folks do in this thread nor do I know how to figure out what dank’s link might mean. Sounds like it might refer to some mystical system possibly related to Chakras or however that is spelled.

I know a Zen saying that goes, six times down and seven times up.

in the East there are schools, often hidden that have thousands of years of experience with the mystical experience of enlightenment and it would not surprise me they have sort of developed some sort of classification system that relates to deeper levels of understanding. I know of one that refers to seven types of people
There is the path to of the fakir who enters via the body, the monk who enters through the heart, and the yogi who enters through the mind, then there are the mind body, the mind heart and the heart body path and all three together for seven.

Reactions: zinfamous